Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Assault Final Review

ASSAULT FINAL REVIEW

Let me just say that it was a true privilege to run Assault and Bullet Proof for Muscle Pharm. I’ve logged several different supplements and like most have a cabinet full of “stuff” that either worked or after a month or so... it was “why the hell am I even bothering.”

I’m very picky when it comes to supplements and really want to make sure that when I do a log that it’s not only an honest one, but everyone will benefit (mainly the consumers). With that being said, I tend to look at the ingredients of the products before even submitting my application (maybe even PM the Rep(s) or “The Big Guy” for more details). I’m a big believer in what we put in our body reflects on how we grow (common sense...right!)

Well, let me just tell you this..... I’ve tried sooo many samples packets of different pre-workout drinks, only to be left feeling strung out, sick to my stomach (didn’t want to workout) or my heart was racing so fast that I thought I was going to stroke. Typically when you come down from these types of products, you just crash... and I mean hard.

The first night I took ASSAULT.... (also my first time taken a product that contained Beta Alanine), kicked in about 20 minutes during my drive to the gym. I felt the tingles that everyone talks about (with BA) and I knew right then it was going to be a hell of a journey for the next 30+ days. ASSAULT was right on the money when it comes to the results you’ll get!

Taken from (Bodybuilding.com - Muscle Pharm Product Listing - On Sale! Lowest Prices For Muscle Pharm!)

Some of the Key Ingredients:

SUMA ROOT: Has also been called "the Russian secret," as it has been taken by Russian Olympic athletes for many years and has been reported to increase muscle-building and endurance.

BETA ALANINE: is a non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid with benefits of: Increased Muscle Mass, Increased anaerobic and aerobic endurance, and increased Muscular Strength.

CITRULINE MELATE: Citrulline Malate provides muscle energy that allows individuals of all walks to train harder and longer while speeding recuperation from exercise.

L-ARGININE: Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid. It is a building block of protein that performs a myriad of physiological functions. It is a known precursor of the gas nitric oxide (N02)

KRE-ALKALYN: is Creatine that is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-AlkalynŽ allows athletes to use smaller serving sizes while experiencing even more explosive results.

CREATINE ETHYL ESTER (CEE): CEE does a superior work to gain muscle mass and muscle power in all athletes.

PYRU GLUTAMIC ACID: It increases the brain's ability to use glucose, meaning your brain cells have more energy available for their everyday needs, and feelings of tiredness and low mood are also improved.

(taken from MP site)
    How is Assault different from other pre workout powders?
    Assault is the most innovative pre-workout product to date. Assault is the only product on the market to combine entire formulas into one product giving you the new revolution in Pre-Workout Products. In addition we have spent much time perfecting the flavor, and guarantee Assault is the best tasting Pre-Workout cocktail you have ever experienced!

In addition, Assault ingredients are made from active ingredients, unlike most Pre-Workout Powders we do not fill the majority of our bottle with unnecessary fillers to save cost and affect the integrity of the ingredients. Assault is ONLY properly dosed Pre-Work out product on the market!

What does it mean to feel “Assaulting Pumps”?
    This simply means that the Nitric Oxide Complex in Assault will allow more blood flow to the muscle allowing giving your muscle more oxygen in your training while you are tearing it down. Assault gives you that focus and muscle mind connection that will allow the muscle to grow giving you pumps you have never experienced before!

If you haven't seen the pictures, checkout the log! Pumps were just insane! On shoulder day, they just looked like I had a baseball cut in half and just popped them on my arms. I know that sounds corny, but hell...truth be told. As for calves... I have some tiny ass calves... worked those babies like you wouldn't believe! Picture's speak louder then words (even typed). Arms... whole other story... one of the MP Reps always bust my balls about... "it's not a tumor"...... that's cause when I did Arms.. my Triceps just looked freaky pump'd! Like I said... checkout the log!

How long will the effect or pump last!
    Customers have experienced pumps that last as long as 2-3 hours after a workout. These pumps will last the entire time you are on Assault.

2-3 hours after, are an under statement! I woke up the next morning still pump'd. Over the several weeks that I took Assault, I could gauge exactly when my body was in full swing. Veins were just popping everywhere. Then it was time to hit the weights. If you haven't been following the log, these workouts were nothing easy. Yeah, the weight might look extremely low on some, but I dare you to give it a try. Saw damn good results and knowing that with Assault... the flood gates were open and supplying everything I needed to my muscles.

How should I take Assault?
    Take Assault 1 scoop 15-30 minutes prior to workout to get a ridiculous pump. Take 4 weeks on 1 week off. Also for continued use without break use Assault Mon-Fri & take weekend’s off. We do not recommend exceeding 1 serving.
    **Drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day when taking Assault.

I truly liked taken it on my way to the gym (20 minute drive), or if I was hitting the weights at home... about 30 minutes. Like I said, I would use my body (signs of... BA tingles, popped veins and that extra energy...) to determine when I was going to workout.

Last thoughts:

Blue Rasberry Assault - taste was just amazing! Blue Raspberry Kook-Aid meets...... Hardcore Supplement!

Key Points -
    *Product discription is right on! If what you read about the product on all the sites/boards tells you it's going to get you pump'd... IT'S RIGHT ON!

*When mixing, use room temp water, don't put in your typically protein shaker.... funnel, water bottle, and Assault. Trust me! You want every bit!

*First time you scoop it out.... ahhhh that inhale of Rasberry Heaven... awesome.. I've found myself just licking my finger and catching the dust in the top of the container (powder is that fine)!

*Endurance ...wow ENDURANCE... my PT gave me some really crazy workouts... helped me push on throw...

*For what your getting in the product, the price is damn inexpensive!

For more information about ASSAULT - http://musclepharm.net/forum/index.php?topic=248.0

Bullet Proof Final Review will be posted tomorrow night
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Thanks!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm at the beginning of my log - experiencing pretty much the same thing. I have to go with a half dose, but the workouts are still unbelievable so far. Great review, I'm gonna have to read your log now!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Yes ,great review!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

Thanks Everyone!

I posted this on another forum when other's said how great the review was....

"It's easy to write a great review, when the products actually perform as designed...."
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%

another top notch review bro, great job. Assault=best pre-wo product available right now IMO!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

Thanks... I have to agree with you 100%!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

u touched on all the fine points of Assault, even the ones that are overlooked! Awesome review and the thing is its all true! Best preworkout ive ever had and its safe to say the best out right now too! F**K yeah!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Muscle Pharm Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.75%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    ASSAULT FINAL REVIEW

Let me just say that it was a true privilege to run Assault and Bullet Proof for Muscle Pharm. I’ve logged several different supplements and like most have a cabinet full of “stuff” that either worked or after a month or so... it was “why the hell am I even bothering.”

I’m very picky when it comes to supplements and really want to make sure that when I do a log that it’s not only an honest one, but everyone will benefit (mainly the consumers). With that being said, I tend to look at the ingredients of the products before even submitting my application (maybe even PM the Rep(s) or “The Big Guy” for more details). I’m a big believer in what we put in our body reflects on how we grow (common sense...right!)

Well, let me just tell you this..... I’ve tried sooo many samples packets of different pre-workout drinks, only to be left feeling strung out, sick to my stomach (didn’t want to workout) or my heart was racing so fast that I thought I was going to stroke. Typically when you come down from these types of products, you just crash... and I mean hard.

The first night I took ASSAULT.... (also my first time taken a product that contained Beta Alanine), kicked in about 20 minutes during my drive to the gym. I felt the tingles that everyone talks about (with BA) and I knew right then it was going to be a hell of a journey for the next 30+ days. ASSAULT was right on the money when it comes to the results you’ll get!

Taken from (Bodybuilding.com - Muscle Pharm Product Listing - On Sale! Lowest Prices For Muscle Pharm!)

Some of the Key Ingredients:

SUMA ROOT: Has also been called "the Russian secret," as it has been taken by Russian Olympic athletes for many years and has been reported to increase muscle-building and endurance.

BETA ALANINE: is a non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid with benefits of: Increased Muscle Mass, Increased anaerobic and aerobic endurance, and increased Muscular Strength.

CITRULINE MELATE: Citrulline Malate provides muscle energy that allows individuals of all walks to train harder and longer while speeding recuperation from exercise.

L-ARGININE: Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid. It is a building block of protein that performs a myriad of physiological functions. It is a known precursor of the gas nitric oxide (N02)

KRE-ALKALYN: is Creatine that is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-AlkalynŽ allows athletes to use smaller serving sizes while experiencing even more explosive results.

CREATINE ETHYL ESTER (CEE): CEE does a superior work to gain muscle mass and muscle power in all athletes.

PYRU GLUTAMIC ACID: It increases the brain's ability to use glucose, meaning your brain cells have more energy available for their everyday needs, and feelings of tiredness and low mood are also improved.

(taken from MP site)
    How is Assault different from other pre workout powders?
    Assault is the most innovative pre-workout product to date. Assault is the only product on the market to combine entire formulas into one product giving you the new revolution in Pre-Workout Products. In addition we have spent much time perfecting the flavor, and guarantee Assault is the best tasting Pre-Workout ****tail you have ever experienced!

In addition, Assault ingredients are made from active ingredients, unlike most Pre-Workout Powders we do not fill the majority of our bottle with unnecessary fillers to save cost and affect the integrity of the ingredients. Assault is ONLY properly dosed Pre-Work out product on the market!

What does it mean to feel “Assaulting Pumps”?
    This simply means that the Nitric Oxide Complex in Assault will allow more blood flow to the muscle allowing giving your muscle more oxygen in your training while you are tearing it down. Assault gives you that focus and muscle mind connection that will allow the muscle to grow giving you pumps you have never experienced before!

If you haven't seen the pictures, checkout the log! Pumps were just insane! On shoulder day, they just looked like I had a baseball cut in half and just popped them on my arms. I know that sounds corny, but hell...truth be told. As for calves... I have some tiny ass calves... worked those babies like you wouldn't believe! Picture's speak louder then words (even typed). Arms... whole other story... one of the MP Reps always bust my balls about... "it's not a tumor"...... that's cause when I did Arms.. my Triceps just looked freaky pump'd! Like I said... checkout the log!

How long will the effect or pump last!
    Customers have experienced pumps that last as long as 2-3 hours after a workout. These pumps will last the entire time you are on Assault.

2-3 hours after, are an under statement! I woke up the next morning still pump'd. Over the several weeks that I took Assault, I could gauge exactly when my body was in full swing. Veins were just popping everywhere. Then it was time to hit the weights. If you haven't been following the log, these workouts were nothing easy. Yeah, the weight might look extremely low on some, but I dare you to give it a try. Saw damn good results and knowing that with Assault... the flood gates were open and supplying everything I needed to my muscles.

How should I take Assault?
    Take Assault 1 scoop 15-30 minutes prior to workout to get a ridiculous pump. Take 4 weeks on 1 week off. Also for continued use without break use Assault Mon-Fri & take weekend’s off. We do not recommend exceeding 1 serving.
    **Drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day when taking Assault.

I truly liked taken it on my way to the gym (20 minute drive), or if I was hitting the weights at home... about 30 minutes. Like I said, I would use my body (signs of... BA tingles, popped veins and that extra energy...) to determine when I was going to workout.

Last thoughts:

Blue Rasberry Assault - taste was just amazing! Blue Raspberry Kook-Aid meets...... Hardcore Supplement!

Key Points -
    *Product discription is right on! If what you read about the product on all the sites/boards tells you it's going to get you pump'd... IT'S RIGHT ON!

*When mixing, use room temp water, don't put in your typically protein shaker.... funnel, water bottle, and Assault. Trust me! You want every bit!

*First time you scoop it out.... ahhhh that inhale of Rasberry Heaven... awesome.. I've found myself just licking my finger and catching the dust in the top of the container (powder is that fine)!

*Endurance ...wow ENDURANCE... my PT gave me some really crazy workouts... helped me push on throw...

*For what your getting in the product, the price is damn inexpensive!

For more information about ASSAULT - http://musclepharm.net/forum/index.php?topic=248.0

Bullet Proof Final Review will be posted tomorrow night

GREAT REVIEW!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

Seems like we're taken a walk down memory lane...

Lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

good review- try the raspbery lemonade flavor, its even better than the blue razz!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prepare for War: Final Review of Assault and Bullet Proof
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
  2. Bslick69b's final results from DIENEDRONE!(final review!)
    By bslick69b in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:27 AM
  3. MusclePharm Assault Review
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 09:40 PM