Omegawave tests?

Cerberus

Awards
What tests (HRV, Metabolic, CNS, Sensorimotor, Neuromuscular) do you guys have access to with the Omegawave?

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
The unit we have measures the following:
- HRV Assessment
- Diff ECG Assessment
-CNS
- Omega Assessment
- Neuromuscular Assessment
- Sensorimotor Assessment
- Athlete Readiness
- Training Zones
- Group Readiness
- Athlete Analysis
- ECG

There are a few other things it measures. We are in the process of of developing an informative Omega Wave video that will alow our DR. and the Omega Wave experts explain in depth the benefits of using this technology and how it has helped the development of Muscle Pharm Products.

Cerberus

Awards
The unit we have measures the following:
- HRV Assessment
- Diff ECG Assessment
-CNS
- Omega Assessment
- Neuromuscular Assessment
- Sensorimotor Assessment
- Athlete Readiness
- Training Zones
- Group Readiness
- Athlete Analysis
- ECG

There are a few other things it measures. We are in the process of of developing an informative Omega Wave video that will alow our DR. and the Omega Wave experts explain in depth the benefits of using this technology and how it has helped the development of Muscle Pharm Products.
Well, considering you have the 800 model, you definitely paid a pretty penny for that!

I am interested in the video, but more importantly, I would like to see print outs of the acute and chronic adaptations with the supplements.

There anyway to get:

1) the athlete profile
2) the athlete training plan
3) acute & chronic adaptations to training
4) actue & chronic adaptations to training + supplements

I hope you guys won't simply do the following:

1) test the athlete and get initial results
2) have athlete train, retest and get results of training session
3) rest
4) have athlete injest supplement, test and get results
4) have athlete do same session as #2, retest and get results.

With the power of the omegawave, I think it will be more benefical to the users of your supplements to see chronic positive adaptations rather than "look, you took X stimulat supplement, and your are sympathetic hypertonia, and your slow-wave brain activity via the CNS test is elevated" That is boring and "duh".

I think if anything, you need long-term stuff. i.e. adaptogen usage, training plan outline, monitor vagal tone, resting hr, autonomic dominance, etc.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I like the omegawave concept. I don't really know a whole lot about it, though. Looking forward to learning more.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I think if anything, you need long-term stuff. i.e. adaptogen usage, training plan outline, monitor vagal tone, resting hr, autonomic dominance, etc.[/QUOTE]

We have been testing athletes for some time now. We have over 100 athletes and over 4 years of testing.
We do not use this as a marketing gimmic but more as a guidline to our products, and for me personaly an aid to my training and supplementation.
In the future we can post a few of the athletes detailed results, we are in the process of putiing together a literature/video package for the cionsumer that will explain and show things in detail much like you asked.

Where do you get your familiarity with Omega Wave System? Wish more new about it here in the States, it is a remarakeble piece of equipment.

Cerberus

Awards
I think if anything, you need long-term stuff. i.e. adaptogen usage, training plan outline, monitor vagal tone, resting hr, autonomic dominance, etc.
We have been testing athletes for some time now. We have over 100 athletes and over 4 years of testing.
We do not use this as a marketing gimmic but more as a guidline to our products, and for me personaly an aid to my training and supplementation.
In the future we can post a few of the athletes detailed results, we are in the process of putiing together a literature/video package for the cionsumer that will explain and show things in detail much like you asked.

Where do you get your familiarity with Omega Wave System? Wish more new about it here in the States, it is a remarakeble piece of equipment.
A friend of mine gets to use one extensively every day, and he has shared a lot of information regarding the system and it's benefits/power.

How did you all get acquainted with the system?

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
A friend of mine gets to use one extensively every day, and he has shared a lot of information regarding the system and it's benefits/power.

How did you all get acquainted with the system?

When I played for Colts I was 1st introduced to it. I think it is a great machine especially for high level athletes. I love knowing what my body actually is felling, takes the mental part out of it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this truly is a great piece to have on your side. If only people knew how great it really is.........i dont even know lol. Def. top of the line!

Cerberus

Awards
With all the testing you've done, what have you concluded with:

1) What helps facilitate the recovery of the parasympathetic branch (or vagal tone) of the ANS?

2) We know creatine can increase alactic capacity, but what have you guys found that improves aerobic capacity?

3) When you guys have tested Wrekage, does the HPTA stay in hyperfunction when you perform the complete Omega test?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to the responses. I'm more curious about if any of your products help with question 1 & 2.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud
I will get the answers from Trueathlete as soon as I can for you. He was the one that worked with all the athletes on the OmegaWave so he has the best knowledge of the results. I will shot you a PM when I get the answers.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
With all the testing you've done, what have you concluded with:

1) What helps facilitate the recovery of the parasympathetic branch (or vagal tone) of the ANS?

2) We know creatine can increase alactic capacity, but what have you guys found that improves aerobic capacity?

3) When you guys have tested Wrekage, does the HPTA stay in hyperfunction when you perform the complete Omega test?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to the responses. I'm more curious about if any of your products help with question 1 & 2.

We are currently working with our Medical Advisors and the Omega Wave team, putting together a detailed report on all tests that were conducted forevery product. We also will have a in depth video explanation on how omega wave actually was used in the development of Muscle Pharm Products, and why it has given us a completive edge for our products.
Please understand there is a lot of data to put together and it is a process that we are hoping to have done by early Januaray.

Thanks,
Brad

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are currently working with our Medical Advisors and the Omega Wave team, putting together a detailed report on all tests that were conducted forevery product. We also will have a in depth video explanation on how omega wave actually was used in the development of Muscle Pharm Products, and why it has given us a completive edge for our products.
Please understand there is a lot of data to put together and it is a process that we are hoping to have done by early Januaray.

Thanks,
Brad
Despite the long time-frame, it makes me believe that the report will be complete and not rushed in any way. Looking forward to seeing this in January/whenever, and hopefully some tid-bits before then.