My Bullet Proof Has Arrived

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting it tonight! I'll post thoughts on it tomorrow morning.

Initial Impressions

1) As soon as I opened the tub I was smacked in the nose with GRAPE flavor. I have a feeling this stuff is concentrated.

2) The actual contents take up about 1/4 of the tub. You could probably cut production costs if you squeeze it in a smaller container

3) I immediately noticed the order of the proprietary blend is different on the tub than on the website. On the website the "Muscle Recovery Matrix" is listed first followed by the "HGH Night Growth Matrix". This is swapped on the tub I received. Does this affect the amount of each compound in the production Bullet Proof? Just curious

4) Also the amount in the prop blend has shrunk over 1 gram on the final label vs what you have on the website. I would update the websites label ASAP to match what's being shipped to the customer. Not trying to be negative, just constructive criticism.

With all that said I'm friggen stoked to try BULLET PROOF! I have a good feeling this supp has STAPLE written all over it :thumbsup: Stay tuned...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up bud, I will send the info to the owner so he can update the site. As for the containers, we bought a huge quantity of one size container so that all of our products would fit which ultimately saves costs.
Thanks for your initial thoughts, keep me up to date on how you like it. I would definitely recommend trying to dose it on an empty stomach (do not eat within 2-3 hours) to get the most noticeable immediate effects.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up bud, I will send the info to the owner so he can update the site. As for the containers, we bought a huge quantity of one size container so that all of our products would fit which ultimately saves costs.
Thanks for your initial thoughts, keep me up to date on how you like it. I would definitely recommend trying to dose it on an empty stomach (do not eat within 2-3 hours) to get the most noticeable immediate effects.
Ahhh, that make sense RE: the containers. In terms of dosing I'll do that. I had dinner about 1/2 hour ago and I'll dose Bullet Proof between 11:00 - 11:30

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
How did you like it?

Not much to report after night 1. The taste, although strange and unappealing, was drinkable. You could tell they had to use ALOT of flavoring to mask some of the ingredients. But all in all it works. I used between 12-14 oz of water.

I took the Bullet Proof at about 11:15. I was sleeping by 11:40. I didn't feel any different before I feel asleep. I didn't have any dreams that I could remember. I woke up at about 4:00 to pee. I fell back asleep and woke up at about 6:45. I didn't have any side effects including the "Phenibut hangover". I felt good when I woke up.

I'll keep updating this as effects become apparent. I'll have to toy with dosage timing more.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Not much to report after night 1. The taste, although strange and unappealing, was drinkable. You could tell they had to use ALOT of flavoring to mask some of the ingredients. But all in all it works. I used between 12-14 oz of water.

I took the Bullet Proof at about 11:15. I was sleeping by 11:40. I didn't feel any different before I feel asleep. I didn't have any dreams that I could remember. I woke up at about 4:00 to pee. I fell back asleep and woke up at about 6:45. I didn't have any side effects including the "Phenibut hangover". I felt good when I woke up.

I'll keep updating this as effects become apparent. I'll have to toy with dosage timing more.
I haven't tried the grape yet, but I know with the orange rasp I needed about 16oz of water to get the flavor right. IIRC the GABA is pretty hard to mask.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I didn't mind it at 10oz with the orange raspberry, but then again, i've drank CMI's Big before too :p

Mine got here today, first dose going down now, bedtime soon :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
hmm I didn't mind it at 10oz with the orange raspberry, but then again, i've drank CMI's Big before too :p

Mine got here today, first dose going down now, bedtime soon :D

Yeah I'm on night #3 tonight. I'll be taking my dose within 1/2 hour. I'll never say this stuff tastes good (Grape), but it is by all means drinkable.

I have to say I haven't noticed much thus far in terms effects. I've slept well both nights (save the 4AM bathroom trips), but I usually sleep well. I haven't noted an increase of vivid dreams. Also no side effects from the phenibut, and I'm not getting the Beta-Alanine "tingles" either. I'll keep everyone posted.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm i got the gaba flush, breathlessness, etc all pretty fast, fell asleep well, had bizarre dreams, and woke up drowsy :)

Did you shake your container up before you used it? it may be that you are getting a disproportionate mix. it happens sometime in shipping that (particularly I think because of the amount of open space) that the lighter/finer powders bounce around and end up on top. I know another company had a moderately bad issue with this for a little while, but just shaking the container before using fixes it

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
hmm i got the gaba flush, breathlessness, etc all pretty fast, fell asleep well, had bizarre dreams, and woke up drowsy :)

Did you shake your container up before you used it? it may be that you are getting a disproportionate mix. it happens sometime in shipping that (particularly I think because of the amount of open space) that the lighter/finer powders bounce around and end up on top. I know another company had a moderately bad issue with this for a little while, but just shaking the container before using fixes it

Really.. I shook it initially before I opened it. I'll try that again. I figured I would get the flush since I've never used GABA before.

Easy, does your Bullet Proof mix entirely or do you have white "crystal" sediment left after you drink it? It looks like the Beta-Alanine to me at the bottom of the glass. I've been catching as much of it as possible with a spoon and eating it afterwards!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had a little grit in the bottom, but not a ton. i use a blender bottle and shake between sips too. ive made a bunch of my own blends over time, so ive got the habit :)

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Sippin some Bullet Proof as I type this. I will admit I was wrong about the taste. It has grown on me. I actually enjoy it now. I'm still waiting for discernable effects though. We will see

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sippin some Bullet Proof as I type this. I will admit I was wrong about the taste. It has grown on me. I actually enjoy it now. I'm still waiting for discernable effects though. We will see
It just has a little odd flavor that you dont expect at first, I was the same way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i snuck in 1/2 scoops of assault yesterday + today (as per label, 1/2 scoop non workout days). All I can say is whooooeeee I can't wait for workout day :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. Just a thought. I'm also taking USP PRIME right now. (Dosing 3-3-3). I've been taking my last dose around 8PM generally. I as well as others in logs have experienced a nootrophic almost stimulant like effect from PRIME.

I wonder if I'm dosing PRIME and Bullet Proof too close to each other. This could be why I'm not experiencing that "relaxed state" even despite my empty stomach.

Starting tomorrow I will space the 2 products at least 4 hours from each other, ideally 5 hours. I'll be sure to post differences if any.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. Just a thought. I'm also taking USP PRIME right now. (Dosing 3-3-3). I've been taking my last dose around 8PM generally. I as well as others in logs have experienced a nootrophic almost stimulant like effect from PRIME.

I wonder if I'm dosing PRIME and Bullet Proof too close to each other. This could be why I'm not experiencing that "relaxed state" even despite my empty stomach.

Starting tomorrow I will space the 2 products at least 4 hours from each other, ideally 5 hours. I'll be sure to post differences if any.
Could be, thats the problem with starting to new supplements at once you just don't know how they will stack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I could definitely see the adaptogen in prime affecting bulletproof's performance