Bullet Proof FAQ

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
BULLET PROOF

Advanced Night Time Recovery Matrix​
Introducing BULLET PROOF, a scientifically engineered, synergistic matrix of specifically blended compounds that will allow you to enter into the most restful state of sleep, while at the same optimizing recovery and repair through proper hormonal modulation and precision nutrient infusion. BULLET PROOF will help you to literally grow overnight by inducing total relaxation, feeding muscle cells, and cranking up levels of the most powerful hypertrophy-producing hormones known to man…testosterone and HGH! BULLET PROOF represents a true breakthrough in current muscle-building technology.

SLEEP WHILE YOU GROW:
The scientists at Muscle Pharm understand that quality sleep is absolutely essential to any bodybuilder wishing to max out his/her genetic potential. This is precisely why they have left no stone unturned in the pursuit of excellence and created a groundbreaking formula geared specifically toward not only initiating the sleep process, but actually maximizing it!
If you are serious, then you will get on Muscle Pharm’s BULLET PROOF, so you can not only dream BIG but get BIG!!

Maximizes Recovery and Repair
Stimulation of Growth Hormone (HGH)
Dream Big Grow Big
Increase in Lean Muscle Tissue
Enhanced Libido in Both Sexes
Relief from Many Forms of Pain

Bullet Proof FAQ
What is Bullet Proof?

Bullet Proof is an advanced nighttime recovery formula. The benefits are: Restful sleep for optimal growth, enhanced recovery and muscle repair, and increased stimulation of natural HGH levels.

Should Bullet Proof Be cycled?
To get the maximum benefits of Bullet Proof we recommended cycling the product so that you body does not build a tolerance to the Nootropic ingredients in Bullet Proof. Bullet Proof can be used two ways:
During extra hard training periods or contest prep Bullet Proof can be used everyday for for 22 days straight. After the 22 days you should cease usage for two weeks before starting another cycle of Bullet Proof.
Alternatively Bullet Proof can be cycled by using a 5 days on 2 days of regiment. With this dosing scheme you can use Bullet Proof for up to 8 weeks before needing to take a two week break from the product. Optimally you would want to take Bullet Proof on Your workout days and not use it on your off days from training.

Can Bullet Proof be taken with a before bed shake?
We recommend not mixing Bullet Proof with a pre-bed meal or shake. The ingredients in Bullet Proof synergistically work together to optimize your hormones while sleeping and keep your body in an anabolic state. Bullet Proof delivers all the essential nutrients need to optimize your body’s ability to recover from training therefore a shake or meal before bed is not necessary. Also meals high in calcium may hinder the absorption of some of the ingredients in Bullet Proof which will greatly take away from Bullet Proofs increased recovery capabilities.

Should I dose Bullet Proof on an empty stomach?
To get the maximum benefits of Bullet Proof we recommend taking the product with an empty stomach. Bullet Proof works by increasing the amount of two vital hormones in the body, Testosterone and Growth Hormone. Growth hormone will not be released if another hormone, insulin, is present in the body. To make sure Insulin levels are low you should dose Bullet Proof at least 1 hour after a meal containing carbohydrates, or optimally two hours which will create an even better environment for the body to absorb the ingredients in Bullet Proof.

Should I drink Bullet proof during workouts since it has EAA?
Although Bullet Proof contains many ingredients that are very productive when taking around training times, its also contains ingredients that with strongly relax the body and induce sleep. Therefore it is not recommended to take Bullet Proof before a workout or during the day, but as a night time recovery aid.

Will Bullet Proof help me fall asleep faster?
Yes! The ingredients in Bullet Proof have been scientifically proven to not only induce deeper and more restful sleep, but also to relax the body and mind while still awake. Shortly after dosing Bullet Proof users will notice a very relaxing and calming feeling taking over there body which will lead to users falling asleep anywhere from 30 – 60 minutes later.

Is it ok to mix Bullet Proof and alcohol?
Muscle Pharm does not condone the use of alcohol along with Bullet Proof. Bullet Proof may increase some of the side effects of alcohol such as drowsiness. Also alcohol consumption is very counterproductive to Bullet Proof’s enhanced recover abilities therefore negating the positive effects of Bullet Proof. If users insist on consuming alcohol we strongly recommend that it is consumed on your days off of Bullet Proof.

Can I drive a car after taking Bullet Proof?
The ingredients in Bullet Proof will rapidly induce the body to enter a relaxed state, therefore causing users to become very sleepy. Therefore it is important that you DO Not operate machinery or a vehicle after dosing Bullet Proof.

Is Bullet Proof safe for both Men and Women?
Yes, the ingredients in Bullet Proof are safe for any adult with out pre-existing medical conditions. Both males and females will receive enhanced recover and more restful sleep while using Bullet Proof.

Will Bullet Proof help me if I use stimulants late at night?
Although it is not recommended to use stimulants within 6 hours of sleep, the ingredients in Bullet Proof may help negate the effects of stimulants that have been taken within 3-4 hours before bed.

Why is sleep important to a bodybuilder/athlete?
Contrary to popular belief, athletes and bodybuilders do not build muscle in the gym but they actually build it while sleeping. When training you cause micro tears in your muscle fibers that trigger the body to repair and strengthen itself so that you can become stronger and adapt to your training. The catch is though, that the body will only repair itself while you are at rest. Also while you sleep you are allowing your body’s central nervous system to refresh itself and prepare your body for future training. Without proper rest an athlete will never fully recover from their training and will eventually not be able to progress to more intense and productive training sessions. Finally proper sleep will allow your body to produce to of its most anabolic hormones, Testosterone and Growth Hormone. These two hormones greatly influence your body composition and athletic ability which will allow you to achieve your goals not only faster, but also naturally.

Can Bullet Proof be stacked with other Muscle Pharm products?
Yes, the different products made by Muscle Pharm were designed to work with each other to achieve the greatest results for our customers. If your goal is fat loss, you can stack Bullet Proof with our Shred Matrix to achieve the lean body you desire. If your goal is to get stronger or become a better athlete Bullet Proof can be stacked with our pre-workout powerhouse Assault to take your training to a whole new level. Finally if you are ready to build massive amounts of lean hard muscle and get freakishly strong you can stack Bullet Proof with both Wreckage and Battle Fuel for unparallel gains in both size and strength.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The taste is lovely!! :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The orange flavor is actually really growing on me.
the smell itself is just great! when i first heard the flavour "orange and raspberry"i thought it was going to be disgusting. But its reallllllyyy nice :D Trying my artic berry blast tomorrow. I've had a boner over the smell of it since i got it lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
how much l-dopa is in this stuff per serving?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks bro. I currently take 120mg nightly, and I was wondering if I could use this as a substitute...?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you should be able to use it as a substitute but like I said I will try to get the amount for you.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
pmiller, i just opened up my bullet proof and it is as solid as a rock....I couldn't even use to scooper. What should i do?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
pmiller, i just opened up my bullet proof and it is as solid as a rock....I couldn't even use to scooper. What should i do?
Pop it in your freezer. Once its been in there for a night or so break it all up with a butter knife or something and you should be all set. If you keep it in the freezer it won't clump back up. Also the product itself isn't going to be any less effective or anything so you can just use it as planned.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks alot bro.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Any word on how much l-dopa is in this stuff?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on how much l-dopa is in this stuff?
The L-Dopa content is part of the Night Growth Matrix of the Bulletproof Proprietary Blend, so it's unlikely that you will be told how much is in the product.

~Rosie~

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Cool...so I have to blindly take powder not knowing how much of each ingredient is in it...? I promise I am not going to start making my own by copying the formula...Can a rep or someone pm me please...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool...so I have to blindly take powder not knowing how much of each ingredient is in it...? I promise I am not going to start making my own by copying the formula...Can a rep or someone pm me please...
Unless you had a genuine medical condition that required you to know something, then I cannot imagine you being told. However, an approximate amount may be given. Paul will get to you when he can.

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Check your PMs bud.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I've had a tub kicking around for a while now but only take it every now and then as it was in a rock hard clumped form when I bought it. I have to chisel away at it to get any in the scoop. Anyone else get this? It was sealed when purchased.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had a tub kicking around for a while now but only take it every now and then as it was in a rock hard clumped form when I bought it. I have to chisel away at it to get any in the scoop. Anyone else get this? It was sealed when purchased.
Mine was not clumped when I used it - it could be from the travel re moisture, etc., or something else. Try emailing Drew ([email protected]) and he might be able to tell you what to do (if you do, because he is swamped, please give him a few days or so to get back to you - he will reply when he can) - otherwise, Paul may offer a solution here.

~Rosie~

SupremeMMA

Awards
Sleep is so underrated.