Battle Fuel FAQ

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
BATTLE FUEL!
Natures Anabolic Pack​
Unfortunately, very few guys are walking around with an adequate supply of natural testosterone flowing around their bodies to build an extraordinary amount of lean muscle and amazing raw strength. And to make matters worse, as we age, we produce less and less testosterone every year! Add to this environmental factors that can negatively influence our test to estrogen ratio, and it is easy to see why so many lifters have trouble getting huge!

BATTLE FUEL was engineered with a precision combination of scientifically researched herbs and compounds that will radically increase your natural "test" production, while controlling and eliminating estrogen. In addition, BATTLE FUEL contains ingredients that support energy levels, amplify the growth response, and cleanse the organs, helping to create the optimal internal environment for maximum muscle hypertrophy and wicked gains in strength and power!

BATTLE FUEL can be utilized as a stand-alone physique-transforming supplement, and/or as the fastest acting and most effective pro-hormone PCT formula the bodybuilding industry has ever seen. Many hardcore lifters cycle MUSCLE PHARM'S Wreckage then follow up with BATTLE FUEL and experience unparalleled results.

Don't be satisfied with your genetic potential, but instead push beyond it by arming yourself with the strongest testosterone boosting, estrogen destroying, growth-optimizing matrix in the world: BATTLE FUEL!

Increases Natural Testosterone Output
Lowers and Eliminaes Estrogen
Amplifies the Anabolic Response to Training
Enhances (ATP) Workout Endurance
Promotes Vigor and Energy
Cleanses the Internal Organs for Optimal Function

Battle Fuel FAQ
What is Battle Fuel ?

Battle Fuel is Muscle Pharm’s advanced Testosterone Boosting and Performance enhancing supplement. The ingredients in Battle Fuel will not only increase your body’s natural production of Testosterone but it will also keep your estrogen at an optimal level and free up the circulating testosterone in your body.

Why is Battle Fuel better than other Testosterone Boosters?

The problem with most Testosterone boosters is that they either trigger an enzyme in your body called Aromatase which converts androgens into estrogen or the extra Testosterone becomes useless due to SHGB. The body is constantly trying to maintain a balance between Testosterone and Estrogen and unfortunately for us when Testosterone is high estrogen is produced by when estrogen is high Testosterone does not increase. The estrogen suppression matrix in Battle Fuel work by not only suppressing the conversion of Testosterone into estrogen, but it also helps metabolism the estrogen into a form that does not affect Testosterone or have any negative side effects on males. Finally the ingredients in Battle Fuel have been proven to conteract a specialized protein in the body called Sex-Binding-Hormone-Globulin (SHGB). When SHGB attaches itself to a Testosterone molecule it renders the Testosterone useless because it can no longer fit into androgen receptors in the body. The ingredients in Battle Fuel reduce the amount of SHGB in the body which results in more available testosterone for your body to use.

How should I use Battle Fuel?
To get the maximum benefits from Battle Fuel we recommend taking 1 pack per day for 21 days. After the 21 days you should cycle off for one week and then use Battle Fuel for an additional 21 days. When taken 30 minutes before a workout on an empty stomach Battle Fuel will increase strength, increase energy, and enhance recovery. On off days Battle Fuel should be dosed on an empty stomach 30 minutes before your first meal of the day.

What are the benefits of Battle Fuel?
Battle Fuel is nature’s anabolic pack. The Benefits are: increased lean muscle mass, dramatic strength and muscle endurance, helps cleanse the organs, helping to create the optimal internal environment for maximum muscle hypertrophy and wicked gains in strength and power!

Can I take Battle Fuel at night?
Battle Fuel contains caffeine; therefore it should not be taken with 6 hours before bed.

Can I use Battle Fuel as part of my post cycle therapy?

Yes, Battle Fuel is a perfect product for PCT. The goals of a PCT are to restart your bodies natural product of hormones, prevent high levels of hormone such as estrogen and prolactin, detoxify your liver and other internal organs, and of course keep your gains. The ingredients in Battle Fuel address all of the goals of a PCT and will allow you to recovery from your cycle and keep your gains.
Can a drug free athlete benefit from using Battle Fuel?
Yes, Battle Fuel can help anyone increase their free testosterone levels which will positively influence your size, strength, and speed. Battle Fuels also includes Arasyn which is a key nutrient for maximum muscle and strength gains.

What is Arasyn?
Arasyn is and special fatty acid called Arachidonic acid (AA) . AA is stored in your muscles and is released upon resistance training, when AA is released it acts as a secondary messenger to trigger prostaglandins which then trigger inflammation in your muscle. This influence causes your body to rebuild the muscle and make it bigger and stronger so that it can handle future training. AA is responsible for the soreness that you feel when doing a new exercise or beginning a training routine because it is stored up in the muscles that were previously unused. AA is also known as an essential fatty acid because the human body has a very limited capacity to synthesize or produce AA on its own. AA is commonly found in very fatty meats and other foods such as eggs in low concentrations, which makes supplementation of AA a very good ideal for athletes who have strict diets.

Can Battle Fuel be stack with other Muscle Pharm products?
Yes, Battle Fuel can be stack with all of our products to accommodate your goals and training. For people trying to lose weight Battle Fuel can be stacked with Shred Matrix and a reduced calorie diet which will not only cause your body to burn fat but also retain muscle while getting shredded. For people looking for better workouts and gains in muscle and strength, Battle Fuel can be stacked with ourpre-workout sensation, Assault, which will give you amazing workouts like you never had before. For people looking for advanced recovery from training Battle Fuel can be stacked with our nighttime formula, Bullet Proof, which will allow you to recover quicker and more efficiently than ever before. Finally for those people out there that want to become an absolutely freak, Bullet Proof can be used as a PCT for our muscle building powerhouse, Wreckage.

Where can I learn more about Muscle Pharm and their products ?
Visit us on the web at MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements for information on all of our products. In addition to that you will also be able to find informative articles, customized diet and training advice from some of the biggest names in strength and athletics, and special member giveaways and discounts on our products!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Could you tell me some of the other ingredients in this, Arasyn is a pretty cool addition, i like that.. sounds like il have to give this a go during my next natty cycle!!!

itzgambino

Awards
i understand that you can use this a part of your post cycle therapy, but I was just wondering if you actually need to do some kind of post therapy cycle after taking battle fuel?

itzgambino

Awards
and also, sorry I did not post this along with my last one, but being that I am only 20 does it make sense to use this because arent my test levels already at their peak if not just a tad lower?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
and also, sorry I did not post this along with my last one, but being that I am only 20 does it make sense to use this because arent my test levels already at their peak if not just a tad lower?
While your natural test levels are still high, you will still feel/benefit from something like Battle Fuel. If you're worried about going overboard you might like Assault of Bullet Proof instead.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Even at 20 Battle Fuel is still going to give you a little extra aggression when tackling the weights and it is going to support your body in producing the optimal hormonal environment. If you have any more questions pm me.

itzgambino

Awards
pmiller thanks for your offer, but I am just weary of using anything that changes hormone levels. I was intrigued though by Battle Fuel after reading the components of the product and that not only does it try to naturally boost testerone, but it trys to regulate Estrogen levels also. I just wanted your input as far as how useful would it be for me to use battle fuel and just to make sure that there would not be any bad side effects on my body.

scottyschoie

Awards
Is there any benifit with taking muslce fuel while on a Havoc prohormone cycle.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benifit with taking muslce fuel while on a Havoc prohormone cycle.
you would use Battle Fuel as part of your Post Cycle Therapy for Havoc. You should start battle fuel the last week of the cycle and use it for three weeks. After that three weeks you would take a week off of it and then run it again for another three weeks. Battle Fuel is going to help normalize your natural hormonal production and allow you to keep your strength gains after your cycle.

Knewsance

Awards
Yea so im 19 weigh around 195 is this safe for me to take im kinda weary about taking test boosters cause i don't want to mess up the production of my natural testerone

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yea so im 19 weigh around 195 is this safe for me to take im kinda weary about taking test boosters cause i don't want to mess up the production of my natural testerone
This is not going to mess up your natural hormone product, but being that your 19 I would say that you'd probably benefit more from Assault than Battle Fuel.

Knewsance

Awards
ok thanks alot i have been taking assault for a couple weeks at wat age should i think about taking this like 21 or older

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Assault, Shred, Combat, Bullet Proof and Recon are all great for anyone over 18. Battle Fuel on the other hand is something you have to really feel out. If you training hard and got a lot going on in life, ie anything that can lower testosterone, then Battle Fuel will help you out. Most men however create an ample amount of testosterone well they are in their teens. To put a number on it is kind of hard to do, but yeah once your around 20-23 you will start to get more benefits from the Battle Fuel than someone who is 18-19.

Knewsance

Awards
Assault, Shred, Combat, Bullet Proof and Recon are all great for anyone over 18. Battle Fuel on the other hand is something you have to really feel out. If you training hard and got a lot going on in life, ie anything that can lower testosterone, then Battle Fuel will help you out. Most men however create an ample amount of testosterone well they are in their teens. To put a number on it is kind of hard to do, but yeah once your around 20-23 you will start to get more benefits from the Battle Fuel than someone who is 18-19.
Alright thanks bro

grown goat

Awards
Is there any concern with side effects such as hair loss, acne, roid rage etc. associated with anabolic steroids?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Is there any concern with side effects such as hair loss, acne, roid rage etc. associated with anabolic steroids?
No, Battle Fuel does not contain any steroids or prohormones, and it will not give you side effects similar to those.

grown goat

Awards
OK that's good to know. Is it better to take battle fuel on an empty stomach? I'm having a hard time figuring this out because it seems that when taken with food it is not a effective. However I don't want to stop taking a protein shake before I workout. What do you suggest?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It won't effect a lot of the ingredients, but you will definitely notice a lack of the caffeine if you take it with food. I personally try to take it on an empty stomach about 60 minutes before lifting and then will take a shake close to my training if Im using one.

nws

Awards
battle fuel=great results

Battle Fuel has been getting great review by our customers...we have it on sale...come check it out at nutritionwholesalers.com

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Is the american formula and the canadian formula (sold in GNC Canada) of "Battle Fuel", the same? Any MP reps out there. I know canadian customs can be very strict (d---heads!). Just looking at the american ingredients and they all look ok!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Is the american formula and the canadian formula (sold in GNC Canada) of "Battle Fuel", the same? Any MP reps out there. I know canadian customs can be very strict (d---heads!). Just looking at the american ingredients and they all look ok!
Our products are all manufactured in Canada so I imagine they are the same formula, but let me double check for you.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
On my second tub of BF now. Starting to slim a bit which is good, also been runing with a low dosage of DAA and as of today will stack it with AP's Drive.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a pretty solid stack, glad you like the battle fuel.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my second tub of BF now. Starting to slim a bit which is good, also been runing with a low dosage of DAA and as of today will stack it with AP's Drive.
Nice stack that is. I've just finished my first bottle of Battle Fuel - having Drive to run with it would have made it just that much better, IMO, especially since I'm a great fan of Drive, especially for endurance benefits.

~Rosie~

rajan_kauai

rajan_kauai

Awards
Is battle fuel and the battle fuel XT the same? I don't see caffeine on the ingredient list to the battle fuel XT.