Assault FAQ

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
ASSAULT
State Of the Art Pre-Workout Matrix​

ASSAULT was born after years of painstaking research and contains a meticulously engineered matrix of maximally synergistic performance enhancing compounds formulated to ignite muscle growth, increase power output, maximize concentration, and super charge your energy and stamina. By combining such scientifically tested and field proven ingredients Muscle Pharm has provided bodybuilders, power lifters, and athletes with the most radically potent pre-workout formula in the sports supplement industry! Within just minutes after consuming your very first serving you will begin to feel the freakish effects of ASSAULT, and experience a level of focus and drive you have never known before.

Train Like A Un-Chained Beast:
In the gym you will train like an unchained beast, pushing heavier weights, blasting through plateaus, and achieving muscle pumps that will threaten to split your skin! In the mirror you will see the physique you have always dreamed of!

In order to get huge you have to assault the iron! And nothing will get your mind and body more fired up to do just that than Muscle Pharm's ASSAULT!

Assaulting Pumps
Supercharged Energy & Endurance
Increased Focus & Training Intensity

Assault FAQ
What is Assault?
Assault is a revolutionary Pre-Workout Matrix that meets hardcore athlete’s needs. Assault uses many scientifically proven ingredients for muscle mass, strength, endurance and overall power. Assault is the only Pre-Work Out Drink that offers the “Russian Secret” Suma Root.

How is Assault different from other pre workout powders?

Assault is the most innovative pre-workout product to date. Assault is the only product on the market to combine entire formulas into one product giving you the new revolution in Pre-Workout Products. In addition we have spent much time perfecting the flavor, and guarantee Assault is the best tasting Pre-Workout cocktail you have ever experienced!
In addition, Assault ingredients are made from active ingredients, unlike most Pre-Workout Powders we do not fill the majority of our bottle with unnecessary fillers to save cost and affect the integrity of the ingredients. Assault is ONLY properly dosed Pre-Work out product on the market!

Will Assault help me build muscle mass also?
Our highly advanced combination of Creatines and Nitric Oxide proprietary blends will help allow you to train harder, longer, ensuring those extra needed reps to build muscle mass and strength. In addition our secret weapon Suma Root, aka “The Russian Secret” will give you results that often are associated with anabolic steroids without the side effects.

What does Suma Root do?

Suma is the secret weapon in ASSAULT! Suma has also been called
"The Russian Secret," as it has been taken by Russian Olympic athletes for many years and has been reported to increase muscle-building and endurance without the side effects associated with steroids.

What does it mean to feel “Assaulting Pumps”?
This simply means that the Nitric Oxide Complex in Assault will allow more blood flow to the muscle allowing giving your muscle more oxygen in your training while you are tearing it down . Assault gives you that focus and muscle mind connection that will allow the muscle to grow giving you pumps you have never experienced before!

How long will the effect or pump last!
Customers have experienced pumps that last as long as 2-3 hours after a workout. These pumps will last the entire time you are on Assault.

How should I take Assault?
Take Assault 1 scoop 15-30 minutes prior to workout to get a ridiculous pump. Take 4 weeks on 1 week off. Also for continued use with out break use Assault Mon-Fri & take weekend’s off. We do not recommend exceeding 1 serving.
**Drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day while on Assault.

Is Assault safe?
Yes, Assaults formula is safe & effective . If you are sensitive to pre-workout supplements take a ½ dose the first time and work your way up from there.

Does Assault need to be cycled?

No, however we suggest on non-training days to take a ½ serving of Assault.

Would you recommend Assault on a very low carbohydrate diet then?

Absolutely so you can get through your workouts to make gains while you are dieting which is the main key still training hard while you are dieting

Why do I get a tingling feeling after dosing?

The tingling sensation your experiencing is normal and completely safe. It is from the ingredient Beta Alanine, and usually will subside after the first 30 minutes. There is 3grams of pure Beat Alanine power in every Assault serving!

Can I stack with other Muscle Pharm Products?

Assault can be stacked with any and all Muscle Pharm products.

If I workout in the evening will Assault affect my sleep?

It can tend to affect sleep if taken late in the evening. We suggest if you take Assault late in evening to use our product Bullet Proof to help with a deep sleep.

How is Kre-Alkalyn® different from other creatines?
Kre-Alkalyn® is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-Alkalyn® allows athletes to use smaller serving sizes while experiencing even more explosive results. Kre-Alkalyn® has been referred to as a new form of Creatine. However, it is actually the best form of Creatine (Creatine Monohydrate) that has been fully stabilized. It is a new technology altogether: 100% stable Creatine. Kre-Alkalyn® is processed at a higher pH level than regular Creatine Monohydrate.

Is Assault safe for woman/teenagers/etc?
We suggest that you at least be 18 years of age. It is perfectly fine for women but we suggest a ½ serving for first time users and gradually work your way up to a full serving.

If I want to find out more about Assault where can I go?
You should visit MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements forums. We have a wide variety of experts who will answer any question you might have.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
This looks good, il have to get myself some!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually workout around 6pm, and every night that i've taken assault I've been hit with insomnia...even though I don't try to go to bed until 1am or so.

one night I was up until 5am...wasn't happy because I had to be at work at 8:30am (was kinda like this :buttkick: )

is this common?

Last edited:
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I didn't come across that and I take mine at 8:30 pm and workout at 9pm.

BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I usually workout around 6pm, and every night that i've taken assault I've been hit with insomnia...even though I don't try to go to bed until 1am or so.

one night I was up until 5am...wasn't happy because I had to be at work at 8:30am (was kinda like this :buttkick: )

is this common?
On the nights you don't take Assault you have no problem correct?

This is pretty surprising because the caffeine content of Assault is pretty low compared to most supplements ( less than 200mg). Are you having a problem where you are just thinking to much to fall asleep? If so the nootropic effect may be to strong for you. Finally are you currently taking anything else?

My suggestion would be to try 1/2 scoop and see how that works out for you. If you find that to not give you any problems try taking 1/2 scoop first thing in the morning about 30 minutes before breakfast everyday and an additional 1/2 scoop before your workouts. This way you will still get the compounding effects of the ingredients such as the suma. Send me a PM and let me know how that works out for you alright.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the nights you don't take Assault you have no problem correct?

This is pretty surprising because the caffeine content of Assault is pretty low compared to most supplements ( less than 200mg). Are you having a problem where you are just thinking to much to fall asleep? If so the nootropic effect may be to strong for you. Finally are you currently taking anything else?

My suggestion would be to try 1/2 scoop and see how that works out for you. If you find that to not give you any problems try taking 1/2 scoop first thing in the morning about 30 minutes before breakfast everyday and an additional 1/2 scoop before your workouts. This way you will still get the compounding effects of the ingredients such as the suma. Send me a PM and let me know how that works out for you alright.
Thanks PMiller! I'll keep you up to date!

I've been running battle fuel and bullet proof too.

and you are correct, I haven't had issues when I wasn't running the assault...and yes, I just couldn't slow my mind down enough to rest.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the Bullet Proof will help you feel relaxed enough to fall asleep.

Looking forward to seeing how you like the other products!

I've had some of my best result with MP products.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the Bullet Proof will help you feel relaxed enough to fall asleep.

Looking forward to seeing how you like the other products!

I've had some of my best result with MP products.

:stooges:
Yeah the GABA would help, I know it always seem to clear my mind.

SmallAsianZz

Awards
Hey If I only weight 140 lbs right now, should I decrease dosing of Assault?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Start with half a scoop and see how it works for you, if you want to you can work your way up to a full scoop then.

MistaDuce

Awards
Hey fellas quick question for the vets (and everyone else). I wk night shift, its summer time, I wk in a heated enviornment. Constantly sweating. I've lost 7lbs in a month and a half. Just bought true mass, looking to stack it w/ a preworkout supp. Not too sure which one yet. Seeing that I get off wk at 6am I would need a pre that I could take when I get off wk. Have a good workout and not TOO long later be able to get some sleep. Is there a product out there that suits my needs?? Will also be taking true mass before laying down for my PWO. Thanks in advance for your info guys.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how sensitive you are to caffeine, you could try taking 1/2 scoop of assault about half way through your shift, and then take another 1/2 scoop before lifting which shouldn't get you to wound up but will give you all the benefits of Assault.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I thought about giving Mesomorph a try but Assult is working so well I really don't see any reason to change, unless I develop a tolerance. Thus far I'm only using it on training days. I stack with NO Bomb for awsome pumps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about giving Mesomorph a try but Assult is working so well I really don't see any reason to change, unless I develop a tolerance. Thus far I'm only using it on training days. I stack with NO Bomb for awsome pumps.
Once you use Assault, you don't want to try or use another preworkout product - at least, I know I don't. You don't mess with perfection ;)

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent tried the new formula, but the old was fairly solid

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Assault actually gets better the longer you use it, the only thing you may build up a tolerance to is the caffeine.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Assault actually gets better the longer you use it, the only thing you may build up a tolerance to is the caffeine.
New formula, its been awhile..what changed?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
New formula, its been awhile..what changed?
We switched the creatine to Con-Cret, Upped the Caffeine, tweaked a couple other ingredients and dropped the serving size to 1/2 scoop to better accommodate a broader range of consumers. To put it in a nut shell this one still has all of the benefits of the original Assault, it just hits you a little harder.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
We switched the creatine to Con-Cret, Upped the Caffeine, tweaked a couple other ingredients and dropped the serving size to 1/2 scoop to better accommodate a broader range of consumers. To put it in a nut shell this one still has all of the benefits of the original Assault, it just hits you a little harder.
Excellent

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I will build a tolerance to caffeine since I practically live on the stuff anyway.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I will build a tolerance to caffeine since I practically live on the stuff anyway.
You're like me :) The Suma Root in the Assault, coupled with the Rhodiola Rosea in the IGF-2 I use make sure I'm fine, though - LOVE both products!

~Rosie~

rynie27

Awards
so technically you get 40 servings instead of 20? 1/2 scoop is a full serving? Why the switch from krealkalyn to concret? It was krealkalyn being used right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so technically you get 40 servings instead of 20? 1/2 scoop is a full serving? Why the switch from krealkalyn to concret? It was krealkalyn being used right?
Half a scoop is ONE SERVING, yes. Con-Cret® s a superior form of creatine (note that Assault also contains Creatine HCl and CreaPure).

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine is in the new formula? is it 150mg per serving?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much caffeine is in the new formula? is it 150mg per serving?
Yep. 150mg per serving - a serving is HALF a scoop. Or 300mg per scoop - which many use.

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yep. 150mg per serving - a serving is HALF a scoop. Or 300mg per scoop - which many use.

~Rosie~
Awsome, thats what i thought. I love a full scoop! I have to restrict myself to half. Personally, i think it would be best if they reduced the scoop size. People could put two in when they wanted. But its always soooo tempting to fill the scoop up, haha, even if you dont need that much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awsome, thats what i thought. I love a full scoop! I have to restrict myself to half. Personally, i think it would be best if they reduced the scoop size. People could put two in when they wanted. But its always soooo tempting to fill the scoop up, haha, even if you dont need that much.
I only use a serving personally, and given my personal history of stimulant abuse and the fact that it works wonders for me at ONLY a serving - the FIRST preworkout product ever that I have only ever had to use the RECOMMENDED serving and not 2-3 times that! - to get effects blows me away! I love it!

~Rosie~

them0dster

Awards
this stuff makes my body itch like hellllllll mostly my face!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love Assault. Assault and Mesomorph are my top 2 to this date.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
How is Kre-Alkalyn® different from other creatines?
Kre-Alkalyn® is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-Alkalyn® allows athletes to use smaller serving sizes while experiencing even more explosive results. Kre-Alkalyn® has been referred to as a new form of Creatine. However, it is actually the best form of Creatine (Creatine Monohydrate) that has been fully stabilized. It is a new technology altogether: 100% stable Creatine. Kre-Alkalyn® is processed at a higher pH level than regular Creatine Monohydrate.

I like Assault but Kre-Alklyn is no different from any other form of creatine. It has been tested.

Adam Evans

Awards
I wonder how this compares to Jack3d...... been a Jack3d user for a while now, if something is better I will use it instead. Anybody doing some comparison tests atm?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how this compares to Jack3d...... been a Jack3d user for a while now, if something is better I will use it instead. Anybody doing some comparison tests atm?
There have been a few threads comparing the two products before. Some people really prefer Jack3d and some really prefer Assault, you kind of just have to see which one you respond better to and determine what you're really looking for in a pre-workout drink.

Rowdy305

Awards
Where can I get a sample of this stuff? I've heard the hype and wanted to see what its all about before buying it,

deputyjason

Awards
I am very happy with Assault. One question... should it be taken on an empty stomach? I've seen some that recommend it, and I just want to get the most out of it. THanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very happy with Assault. One question... should it be taken on an empty stomach? I've seen some that recommend it, and I just want to get the most out of it. THanks!
It doesn't have to be, no - personal preference.

~Rosie~

SupremeMMA

Awards
Still one of the top preworkouts on the market, and rightfully so!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eagles4

eagles4

Awards
iv used Jack3d and assault, i like Assault better, i think i get better pumps, and can work longer

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iv used Jack3d and assault, i like Assault better, i think i get better pumps, and can work longer
Thank you for your feedback - much appreciated, even though there really is no comparison between the two, since, although both are "preworkout" products, they are completely different.

~Rosie~