Assault FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rynie27 View Post
    so technically you get 40 servings instead of 20? 1/2 scoop is a full serving? Why the switch from krealkalyn to concret? It was krealkalyn being used right?
    Half a scoop is ONE SERVING, yes. Con-Cret® s a superior form of creatine (note that Assault also contains Creatine HCl and CreaPure).

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    We switched the creatine to Con-Cret, Upped the Caffeine, tweaked a couple other ingredients and dropped the serving size to 1/2 scoop to better accommodate a broader range of consumers. To put it in a nut shell this one still has all of the benefits of the original Assault, it just hits you a little harder.
    How much caffeine is in the new formula? is it 150mg per serving?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    How much caffeine is in the new formula? is it 150mg per serving?
    Yes
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    How much caffeine is in the new formula? is it 150mg per serving?
    Yep. 150mg per serving - a serving is HALF a scoop. Or 300mg per scoop - which many use.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yep. 150mg per serving - a serving is HALF a scoop. Or 300mg per scoop - which many use.

    ~Rosie~
    Awsome, thats what i thought. I love a full scoop! I have to restrict myself to half. Personally, i think it would be best if they reduced the scoop size. People could put two in when they wanted. But its always soooo tempting to fill the scoop up, haha, even if you dont need that much.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Awsome, thats what i thought. I love a full scoop! I have to restrict myself to half. Personally, i think it would be best if they reduced the scoop size. People could put two in when they wanted. But its always soooo tempting to fill the scoop up, haha, even if you dont need that much.
    I only use a serving personally, and given my personal history of stimulant abuse and the fact that it works wonders for me at ONLY a serving - the FIRST preworkout product ever that I have only ever had to use the RECOMMENDED serving and not 2-3 times that! - to get effects blows me away! I love it!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  7. this stuff makes my body itch like hellllllll mostly my face!

  8. I love Assault. Assault and Mesomorph are my top 2 to this date.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by them0dster View Post
    this stuff makes my body itch like hellllllll mostly my face!
    It's probably the Beta-Alanine.


    Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I love Assault. Assault and Mesomorph are my top 2 to this date.
    Both good products

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  10. How is Kre-Alkalyn® different from other creatines?
    Kre-Alkalyn® is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-Alkalyn® allows athletes to use smaller serving sizes while experiencing even more explosive results. Kre-Alkalyn® has been referred to as a new form of Creatine. However, it is actually the best form of Creatine (Creatine Monohydrate) that has been fully stabilized. It is a new technology altogether: 100% stable Creatine. Kre-Alkalyn® is processed at a higher pH level than regular Creatine Monohydrate.

    I like Assault but Kre-Alklyn is no different from any other form of creatine. It has been tested.

  11. I wonder how this compares to Jack3d...... been a Jack3d user for a while now, if something is better I will use it instead. Anybody doing some comparison tests atm?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Adam Evans View Post
    I wonder how this compares to Jack3d...... been a Jack3d user for a while now, if something is better I will use it instead. Anybody doing some comparison tests atm?
    There have been a few threads comparing the two products before. Some people really prefer Jack3d and some really prefer Assault, you kind of just have to see which one you respond better to and determine what you're really looking for in a pre-workout drink.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  13. Where can I get a sample of this stuff? I've heard the hype and wanted to see what its all about before buying it,

  14. try emailing [email protected] he may be able to hook you up if we have samples available right now.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  15. I am very happy with Assault. One question... should it be taken on an empty stomach? I've seen some that recommend it, and I just want to get the most out of it. THanks!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by deputyjason View Post
    I am very happy with Assault. One question... should it be taken on an empty stomach? I've seen some that recommend it, and I just want to get the most out of it. THanks!
    It doesn't have to be, no - personal preference.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. Still one of the top preworkouts on the market, and rightfully so!
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Still one of the top preworkouts on the market, and rightfully so!
    The BEST, IMO! I won't use anything else!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The BEST, IMO! I won't use anything else!

    ~Rosie~
    That's what I like to hear!
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com

  20. iv used Jack3d and assault, i like Assault better, i think i get better pumps, and can work longer

  21. Quote Originally Posted by eagles4 View Post
    iv used Jack3d and assault, i like Assault better, i think i get better pumps, and can work longer
    Thank you for your feedback - much appreciated, even though there really is no comparison between the two, since, although both are "preworkout" products, they are completely different.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 09:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in