Assault FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Awsome, thats what i thought. I love a full scoop! I have to restrict myself to half. Personally, i think it would be best if they reduced the scoop size. People could put two in when they wanted. But its always soooo tempting to fill the scoop up, haha, even if you dont need that much.
    I only use a serving personally, and given my personal history of stimulant abuse and the fact that it works wonders for me at ONLY a serving - the FIRST preworkout product ever that I have only ever had to use the RECOMMENDED serving and not 2-3 times that! - to get effects blows me away! I love it!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. this stuff makes my body itch like hellllllll mostly my face!
    •   

3. I love Assault. Assault and Mesomorph are my top 2 to this date.

4. Quote Originally Posted by them0dster View Post
    this stuff makes my body itch like hellllllll mostly my face!
    It's probably the Beta-Alanine.

Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I love Assault. Assault and Mesomorph are my top 2 to this date.
    Both good products

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. How is Kre-AlkalynŽ different from other creatines?
    Kre-AlkalynŽ is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-AlkalynŽ allows athletes to use smaller serving sizes while experiencing even more explosive results. Kre-AlkalynŽ has been referred to as a new form of Creatine. However, it is actually the best form of Creatine (Creatine Monohydrate) that has been fully stabilized. It is a new technology altogether: 100% stable Creatine. Kre-AlkalynŽ is processed at a higher pH level than regular Creatine Monohydrate.

I like Assault but Kre-Alklyn is no different from any other form of creatine. It has been tested.

6. I wonder how this compares to Jack3d...... been a Jack3d user for a while now, if something is better I will use it instead. Anybody doing some comparison tests atm?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Adam Evans View Post
    I wonder how this compares to Jack3d...... been a Jack3d user for a while now, if something is better I will use it instead. Anybody doing some comparison tests atm?
    There have been a few threads comparing the two products before. Some people really prefer Jack3d and some really prefer Assault, you kind of just have to see which one you respond better to and determine what you're really looking for in a pre-workout drink.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

8. Where can I get a sample of this stuff? I've heard the hype and wanted to see what its all about before buying it,

9. I am very happy with Assault. One question... should it be taken on an empty stomach? I've seen some that recommend it, and I just want to get the most out of it. THanks!
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by deputyjason View Post
    I am very happy with Assault. One question... should it be taken on an empty stomach? I've seen some that recommend it, and I just want to get the most out of it. THanks!
    It doesn't have to be, no - personal preference.

~Rosie~

11. Still one of the top preworkouts on the market, and rightfully so!
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Still one of the top preworkouts on the market, and rightfully so!
    The BEST, IMO! I won't use anything else!

~Rosie~

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The BEST, IMO! I won't use anything else!

~Rosie~
    That's what I like to hear!
    Xtreme Formulations Forum Rep www.xfmuscle.com

14. iv used Jack3d and assault, i like Assault better, i think i get better pumps, and can work longer

15. Quote Originally Posted by eagles4 View Post
    iv used Jack3d and assault, i like Assault better, i think i get better pumps, and can work longer
    Thank you for your feedback - much appreciated, even though there really is no comparison between the two, since, although both are "preworkout" products, they are completely different.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. You Thoughts on MP Assault.
    By SprintGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM