When at NP?

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
When will Muscel Pharm products be for sale at NP?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
They wont be at Nutraplanet for a while as another website has an exclusive contract with MP for the time being, as I understand it. PM me and I can probably help you out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another big website (bb) has the exclusive rights to MP products for the first 6 months. Youll be able to buy it there or at the musclepharm.com website.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If your interested in MP's stuff send me a pm and I can give you a discount from our website.

Treb

Treb

Awards
i wouldn't mind trying the Shred-Matrix, depending on price. where can i get it?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I do not believe so, you may be able to get a discounted rate though.
ok :) was just curious. Like the look of bullet proof! shame i won't be ordering any supps till after the new year :( Need to budget myself lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How long roughly till they start popping up at other supplement stores online? Looking forward to getting some more MP products along with my staple supps from NP :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Should be very soon for USA stores, within the next few months.
We have sent out large orders to distributors around the world though so you may see us even sooner in stores based out of Canada, Africa, Australia, etc.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Should be very soon for USA stores, within the next few months.
We have sent out large orders to distributors around the world though so you may see us even sooner in stores based out of Canada, Africa, Australia, etc.
alright cool! Cheers!

I've got 2/3 days left of bullet proof, love the stuff. The dreams are just wicked lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
we're going to have to have a musclepharm hype-o-rama once it hit's the NP warehouse!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
we're going to have to have a musclepharm hype-o-rama once it hit's the NP warehouse!
I tried a sample of assault about a month ago. The taste is through the roof! lovely!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a sample of assault about a month ago. The taste is through the roof! lovely!!
there will be more flavors to come, and they will be on level with the blue artic raspberry!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i got samples of all the musclepharm products. yeah, assult is tasty!
i was really impressed shred matrix. the energy + appetite suppressant was extremely strong. that would be all i would need on a cut program.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i got samples of all the musclepharm products. yeah, assult is tasty!
i was really impressed shred matrix. the energy + appetite suppressant was extremely strong. that would be all i would need on a cut program.
I honestly just use Shred whenever I need to clean my house lol, it gives me good energy, but really lifts my mood.

will175

will175

Awards
I am on my third order of there line of products and just added combat this past order. When it goes to NP I can order everything one time. Props to muscle pharm for the great products and customer service.