Custom Field 2: Orange Rasberry
Custom Field 3: Grape Fusion

??

im leaning towards orange rasberry

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The Orange Rasp is the only flavor I have tried and it was really good.

applesmack23

Awards
I got some samples of the Orange Rasberry can't say im a fan I orderd Grape Fusion.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I got some samples of the Orange Rasberry can't say im a fan I orderd Grape Fusion.
I'm ready to buy Bullet Proof, but before I pull the trigger I'd love to hear feedback. I've only seen ONE tester (BB.com) review it and they said they had deep sleep. Anyone else try this?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I personally noticed it helped me sleep longer without interruption, but I have only had a few samples of it so far so I can't comment on the long time benefits.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I personally noticed it helped me sleep longer without interruption, but I have only had a few samples of it so far so I can't comment on the long time benefits.
I'm ordering now. Do you recommend 5 days on, 2 days off or everyday dosing? I think there are 22 servings

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It depends, for normal training cycles I would recommend 5 on 2 off with at 2 week break after 8 weeks. If you are in a contest prep or really heavy training cycle I would recommend running it straight and that taking a 2 week break in between containers.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
It depends, for normal training cycles I would recommend 5 on 2 off with at 2 week break after 8 weeks. If you are in a contest prep or really heavy training cycle I would recommend running it straight and that taking a 2 week break in between containers.

Cool, ordered! :thumbsup: I will be running 5 On / 2 OFF to maintain effectiveness, and depending on my thoughts of the product this will become a staple with 1 week between tubs.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the input everyone.. im going with orange raspberry as well :)

also will be doing 5on 2off technique

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would almost do 4 on 1 off if BP is anything like other night time supplements. In products like igf-2 the benefits are compounding, which leads me to at least consider that 2 days off from it might be less beneficial than only 1 day off. Either way would probably work. I'm definitely pumped to try the orange ras