It's Officiall!!

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
It's Official!!

The Revolution has began!!
Muscle Pharm products are officially on the market and available for sale at MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements.

Thanks to all who have been part of this and supported us through this long anticipated launch, we greatly appreciate it and the final product is well worth the wait.

We will be doing some cool stuff in the near future at our site for our members, so stay tuned in!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome True!! Congrats MP!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think Brad has been awake for about a week waiting for this.....Lay Off The Shred Matrix!!!!

Let the Party begin guys

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see u guys up and running

for the battle fuel .. any taste recommended ?

Custom Field 2: Orange Rasberry
Custom Field 3: Grape Fusion

???
i have to order it by 2day or 2mmorow ..just wanted some feedback on the taste as to what product would you compare it too.

thanks guys

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
good to see u guys up and running

for the battle fuel .. any taste recommended ?

Custom Field 2: Orange Rasberry
Custom Field 3: Grape Fusion

???
i have to order it by 2day or 2mmorow ..just wanted some feedback on the taste as to what product would you compare it too.

thanks guys

Battle Fuel is Pills:

Bullet Proof, I like Orange Rasberry, but the Grape Fusion is starting to become my new favorite..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just so everyone knows there is FREE SHIPPING for the fire sale !

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just signed up... What's the deal with the FIRE SALE? The prices are staying the same as before I signed up. PMILL, feel me in, man!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just signed up... What's the deal with the FIRE SALE? The prices are staying the same as before I signed up. PMILL, feel me in, man!
I hope you meant fill me in.... lol
Check your PM's

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are all of the products available? I can't seem to add anything to my cart. Also, the ingredient tab does not work.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Try Again, the only one that wont work is Wreckage because it is still unreleased.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think you just need to refresh it. I had that same problem earlier today.
Yeah are server isn't as good as our products, so it gets a little funky when there is a lot of traffic on it. Let me know if you are still having problems and we will work around it somehow.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Too bad The Netherlands is not on your list of countries, otherwise I would have definately bought two tubes of bullet proof. Oh well...

gresh

gresh

Awards
Any idea on when last weeks orders will be shipping out???

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Gresh,
I will double check but I am pretty sure they are going out early this week. I will keep you posted though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Congrats guys!

PS- sorry late!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Gresh,
I will double check but I am pretty sure they are going out early this week. I will keep you posted though.
BUMP, any word man on the "Fire Sale" orders shipping from last week? I'm still pegged at Processing on the Order History page. I can't wait to get my hands on that BULLET PROOF

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who ordered last week should have got a tracking number in their email today. The orders from the Fire Sale went out yesterday so there should be some happy people soon.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Anyone who ordered last week should have got a tracking number in their email today. The orders from the Fire Sale went out yesterday so there should be some happy people soon.
Yep, emailed over a few hours ago, thanks

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Got it, thanks bro! :thumbsup:

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
nice to see such solid support and love for MP in here, its up to you guys to make MP explode! you guys will definitely love MP's stuff!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only the best at MusclePharm, the masses will see soon enough.... if MP is not in your arsenal then youre just going to war with toy guns!!!!