It's Officiall!!

1. It's Official!!

The Revolution has began!!
    Muscle Pharm products are officially on the market and available for sale at MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements.

Thanks to all who have been part of this and supported us through this long anticipated launch, we greatly appreciate it and the final product is well worth the wait.

We will be doing some cool stuff in the near future at our site for our members, so stay tuned in!!

2. Awesome True!! Congrats MP!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. I think Brad has been awake for about a week waiting for this.....Lay Off The Shred Matrix!!!!

Let the Party begin guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep

4. good to see u guys up and running

for the battle fuel .. any taste recommended ?

Custom Field 2: Orange Rasberry
    Custom Field 3: Grape Fusion

???
    i have to order it by 2day or 2mmorow ..just wanted some feedback on the taste as to what product would you compare it too.

thanks guys
    S.n.S team member

5. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    good to see u guys up and running

for the battle fuel .. any taste recommended ?

Custom Field 2: Orange Rasberry
    Custom Field 3: Grape Fusion

???
    i have to order it by 2day or 2mmorow ..just wanted some feedback on the taste as to what product would you compare it too.

thanks guys

Battle Fuel is Pills:

Bullet Proof, I like Orange Rasberry, but the Grape Fusion is starting to become my new favorite..

6. Just so everyone knows there is FREE SHIPPING for the fire sale !
    Muscle Pharm Rep

7. I just signed up... What's the deal with the FIRE SALE? The prices are staying the same as before I signed up. PMILL, feel me in, man!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I just signed up... What's the deal with the FIRE SALE? The prices are staying the same as before I signed up. PMILL, feel me in, man!
    I hope you meant fill me in.... lol
    Check your PM's
    Muscle Pharm Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I hope you meant fill me in.... lol
    Check your PM's
    No way, I meant feel... errr... fill!
    Thanks for the information!

10. Cool stuff. Love the HMB in Bullet Proof.

11. Are all of the products available? I can't seem to add anything to my cart. Also, the ingredient tab does not work.

12. Edit: Try Again, the only one that wont work is Wreckage because it is still unreleased.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are all of the products available? I can't seem to add anything to my cart. Also, the ingredient tab does not work.
    I think you just need to refresh it. I had that same problem earlier today.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think you just need to refresh it. I had that same problem earlier today.
    Yeah are server isn't as good as our products, so it gets a little funky when there is a lot of traffic on it. Let me know if you are still having problems and we will work around it somehow.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

15. Too bad The Netherlands is not on your list of countries, otherwise I would have definately bought two tubes of bullet proof. Oh well...

16. Any idea on when last weeks orders will be shipping out???

17. Gresh,
    I will double check but I am pretty sure they are going out early this week. I will keep you posted though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

18. Congrats MP!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Gresh,
    I will double check but I am pretty sure they are going out early this week. I will keep you posted though.
    Sounds good, thanks

20. Very cool. Congrats guys!

PS- sorry late!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

21. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Gresh,
    BUMP, any word man on the "Fire Sale" orders shipping from last week? I'm still pegged at Processing on the Order History page. I can't wait to get my hands on that BULLET PROOF

22. Anyone who ordered last week should have got a tracking number in their email today. The orders from the Fire Sale went out yesterday so there should be some happy people soon.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Anyone who ordered last week should have got a tracking number in their email today. The orders from the Fire Sale went out yesterday so there should be some happy people soon.
    Yep, emailed over a few hours ago, thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Anyone who ordered last week should have got a tracking number in their email today. The orders from the Fire Sale went out yesterday so there should be some happy people soon.
    Got it, thanks bro!

25. nice to see such solid support and love for MP in here, its up to you guys to make MP explode! you guys will definitely love MP's stuff!

26. Only the best at MusclePharm, the masses will see soon enough.... if MP is not in your arsenal then youre just going to war with toy guns!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Only the best at MusclePharm, the masses will see soon enough.... if MP is not in your arsenal then youre just going to war with toy guns!!!!

lol. i like that