Muscle Pharm would like to welcome...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am very happy to announce that Muscle Pharm has recruited a very intelligent and respectable board member to become part of our team. Our new representative has shown a genuine interest in Muscle Pharm's product line and has become very knowledgeable about our products. So I hope all will join me in welcoming Pistonpump to the Muscle Pharm team!
:head:​

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats! I hope he can live up the the reputation of the other rep! LOL

Great choice Muscle Pharm, I have always heeded the advice of the PistonPump

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I dont know what to say. Thanks!? Finally the day has come and I cant be happier with the company that has chosen me. The people behind MusclePharm are just an extraordinary team with great knowledge and innovation. Im glad to be a part of this growing company and things are looking sky high for MusclePharm. Id like to thank trueathlete for bringing me aboard and also alot of thanks to all the people that backed me for rep positions. I know I have a big shadow to fill in Pmiller, he is a top notch, probably the best rep ive seen here in a while. Im gonna try my best to answer whatever questions come on and just continue to gain knowledge and help others out here. Thanks again to Muscle Pharm!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations PP. How long before we can start bugging you for samples? :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's all in jest boss, I think I'll just take advantage of that fire sale ya'll have going on.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately. I was going to suggest that to you but for some reason i didnt, guess you already signed up at musclepharm forum? Anyone else who has read this and hasnt signed up on MusclePharm forum, go do that now! You get the inside scoop on whats going on, deals, tester logs, the best smileys, etc over there haha.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, again, PistonPump! :thumbsup:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Definately. I was going to suggest that to you but for some reason i didnt, guess you already signed up at musclepharm forum? Anyone else who has read this and hasnt signed up on MusclePharm forum, go do that now! You get the inside scoop on whats going on, deals, tester logs, the best smileys, etc over there haha.
There are some good smilies. I'll admit, it's the only reason I"m over there.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the smileys really are the highlight of the forum, the 50% discount code that is in there isn't bad either....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I am very happy to announce that Muscle Pharm has recruited a very intelligent and respectable board member to become part of our team.
:head:​
we are obviously thinking of two different Pistonpumps:nutkick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the smileys really are the highlight of the forum, the 50% discount code that is in there isn't bad either....
yup, get the first tubs 50% off at the musclepharm dot com website.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to you PP! :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar