MusclePharm Newsletter

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

If you guys want to be the first to be able to buy Muscle Pharm's products you need to sign up for the newsletter. Not to mention we are going to be offering a code in the next newsletter for a special fire sale to thank everyone for there patience with our release. The link to sign up for the newsletter can be found below, I hope everyone that is interested in our products takes advantage of the savings that will be available very shortly.​

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
pmiller,
I've signed up, but haven't received any. Has there been any recently? If so, I may need to see if it's getting blocked....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
pmiller,
I've signed up, but haven't received any. Has there been any recently? If so, I may need to see if it's getting blocked....
You should have received one to verify you account, other than that there has not been one recently. I will post when the next one comes out and you can see if you get it or not.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
You should have received one to verify you account, other than that there has not been one recently. I will post when the next one comes out and you can see if you get it or not.

Just got confirmation newsletter will be going out in 1 hour give or take

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Fire Sale has began!!
Just got the confirmation email that VIP newsletter was sent out

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yes ..the patience *angry*

but heck this code that i got in the mail .. makes it all worth while :)

oh and MP just so you know, when you click on "BUY NOW" on your site ..nothing happens

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
I got the confirmation email. No newsletter though. Guess it got blocked, I'll fix that on this end though. Thanks.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
oh yes ..the patience *angry*

but heck this code that i got in the mail .. makes it all worth while :)

oh and MP just so you know, when you click on "BUY NOW" on your site ..nothing happens

The buy now link will be working September 3rd... Just in time for the Fire Sale!!