Assault. Is it too good to be a crime?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
First of all, JESUS CHRIST, it tastes AWESOME.

Raspberry Lemonade tastes like cotton candy. WOW.
SOOOO GOOD.

Not even a single aftertaste, how did your flavoring expert manage this? Even Xtend has an aftertaste.

Sipping some now while eating my cheat meal (subway foot long double stacked steak with cheese on honey oat toasted bread)
omg, its the perfect sugar free energy drink for me.

anyway
heres my formal rating

Flavor: 10/10, HOLY COW, i can drink this stuff by the liters.... if i were able to pay for such habits LOL.
Mixability: 9/10, GREAT mixability, only spotted two or three TINY clumps which were easy to break up with a spoon, or swallow.
I would recommend using 2 cups of water at least.
Energy: 9/10 not having any sleep the night before due to studying trigonometry, im VERY awake right now
Enjoyability: 10/10, I would drink this like a normal flavored beverage. I'll be ordering several tubs soon :p

You guys really manage to pull off a hell of a supplement, that no one needs chug or cringe at the taste of.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Glad you liked it, just wait until you get to try the Artic Blue Razz

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I like arctic razz better than the lemonade. I can't wait to buy like 82 tubs of it.

Last edited:
dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Now spread the word! We need to have a big MP explosion so we can keep bringing you guys awesome supps like this

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The one thing that I am running into is that I have been spreading this info around about this product, and I am getting questions from some people whom are either type I or type II diabetic, so my question is to whether or not it would be appropriate for either type to take this product....

I could answer the question, but Im not sure how the "sweet" taste was arrived at, basically, what types of sweeteners, if any, were used. Since this may be proprietary info, I'll settle for a yes or no as far as type I or type II diabetics

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
The one thing that I am running into is that I have been spreading this info around about this product, and I am getting questions from some people whom are either type I or type II diabetic, so my question is to whether or not it would be appropriate for either type to take this product....

I could answer the question, but Im not sure how the "sweet" taste was arrived at, basically, what types of sweeteners, if any, were used. Since this may be proprietary info, I'll settle for a yes or no as far as type I or type II diabetics
sugar free bud

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There is 8 carbs per serving with less than 1 gram of sugar, and the product is sweetened with sucralose (splenda).

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
There is 8 carbs per serving with less than 1 gram of sugar, and the product is sweetened with sucralose (splenda).
correction: "practically" sugar-free lol, close enough

and yeah this stuff actually does taste that good with almost NO sugar, crazy shiat:head:

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both and i have to say Artic Blue Razz is the BOMB! I honestly can not drink 1 scoop with 8oz of water, it taste to damn good! I have to mix 2 scoops in 14oz of water and sip on it while I train.. damn this stuff is amazing.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Within the next couple of weeks. They have it in their warehouse but it needs to be inventoried before put up for sale.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Within the next couple of weeks. They have it in their warehouse but it needs to be inventoried before put up for sale.
Thanks!

Yeah, should be up on Muscle Pharms site soon and then at nutraplanet and other retailers in Sept.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I was .85 sure it was sucra, I've done a ton of research over the years on nutrition so I'm decent at the game-us computer guys aren't all dumb...lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I was .85 sure it was sucra, I've done a ton of research over the years on nutrition so I'm decent at the game-us computer guys aren't all dumb...lol
:thumbsup: Representing well for us computer guys!

As for recommending the product to some one with diabetes, I would definitely ask a primary care physician first and then if OK'd start with half a scoop before taking 1 whole scoop. Then carbs in there are a very small amount but non the less depending on the severity of the diabetes and the individual it is still worth taking caution when using any supplement.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop is going to be perfect for 99% of the people out there. You can do up to two scoops if you would like though, but I would suggestion drinking it over a longer period of time then. A good protocol would be adding two scoops to 16 ounces of water and drinking half about 30 minutes before training and the other half during/ at the very beginning of your training. Just make sure you have a lot of time to devote to the gym though, you wont want to leave with that much Assault in you ( plus the gym might not have enough weight )

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop is going to be perfect for 99% of the people out there. You can do up to two scoops if you would like though, but I would suggestion drinking it over a longer period of time then. A good protocol would be adding two scoops to 16 ounces of water and drinking half about 30 minutes before training and the other half during/ at the very beginning of your training. Just make sure you have a lot of time to devote to the gym though, you wont want to leave with that much Assault in you ( plus the gym might not have enough weight )

AHAHAHA.

I think more than 1 scoop would be nuts. The BA tingle with just 1 scoop is pretty intense. 2 scoops might have me trying to rip off my skin.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Paul. Reason I asked was because I've been using JP8, and typically dose is 1.5-2 scoops i.e. servings. Looking forward to trying out Assault. The things I've heard about the taste alone sound quite promising, and the ingredients are respectable too.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established

lol Thats what i do, 2 scoops in 12 to 14oz of water and sip on it while i drive to the gym and during my workout. I try to save some for my cardio afterwards but it taste so damn good its hard. lol

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
The new updated flavors are even better :)!!

SVT01

Awards
bought blue artic raspberry over the weekend....tryin it out today

SVT01

Awards
the taste of blue raspberry is out of this world. and yea the tingle from just 1 scoop is pretty damn intense!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
the taste of blue raspberry is out of this world. and yea the tingle from just 1 scoop is pretty damn intense!
Nice, yeah the Blue rasp is real hard to drink only 1 serving a day lol. I always go back and forth between which flavor I like better and right now I am pretty much addicted to the Blue Rasp.

SVT01

Awards
Nice, yeah the Blue rasp is real hard to drink only 1 serving a day lol. I always go back and forth between which flavor I like better and right now I am pretty much addicted to the Blue Rasp.
definitely.....im gonna drink half before and TRY to sip on the rest during my workout. i got shoulders, legs, and cardio today so we'll see if sippin on it will help me get through it a little easier.

TedS

Awards
Just wanted to add..............ASSAULT is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever used! Love it! Keep up the good work!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add..............ASSAULT is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever used! Love it! Keep up the good work!
Thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering, can I use 2 scoops of Assault? One pre-workout and one intra-workout? I feel I need an additional boost of energy. I'm used to using Size-On during my workout and it kept me going pretty well but I'm trying to make this an all MP stack month to see how it goes---I have all your products, except Shred. Think they're all doing a great job (weird dreams on Bullet Proof!) but could use that kick in the ass mid-workout.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take a full 2 scoops. If you really want to I would suggest doing 1 scoop prior to your workout and then 1/2 scoop during.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take a full 2 scoops. If you really want to I would suggest doing 1 scoop prior to your workout and then 1/2 scoop during.

Will do tomorrow! Thanks.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Will do tomorrow! Thanks.
Actually, I mixed Assault with Superpump and it was good. Today, I took your advice and drank one Assault right before working out and drank one-half Assault during my workout. Liked this better. Thanks.

limp gimp

Awards
well ill be dipped in dog **** dont have a orgasm dude ....lol...

uncheelstar

Awards
This is by far the best tasting/and one of the best PW for results that I have taken! I've taken Jack3d, superpump 250, explode, maximize, white flood. You name it, and this is by far one of my favorites!

AMAZING!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
This is by far the best tasting/and one of the best PW for results that I have taken! I've taken Jack3d, superpump 250, explode, maximize, white flood. You name it, and this is by far one of my favorites!

AMAZING!
Thanks Man, glad you enjoy it.

Xenonex

Xenonex

Awards
I have some Assault from my buddy, and will be giving it a try this upcoming week. I really like 1,3 dimeth products, but I'm not taking them anymore because they suppress my appetite too much post workout.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have some Assault from my buddy, and will be giving it a try this upcoming week. I really like 1,3 dimeth products, but I'm not taking them anymore because they suppress my appetite too much post workout.
Lets us know how you like it bud.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you like the Assault?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried half a scoop, and so far felt nothing. I will try a full scoop and see how it goes, but the flavor is good.
Interesting. What were you expecting to "feel" (bearing in mind that "feeling" something does not mean that the product is not working)? Yes, the flavours are good :)

Xenonex

Xenonex

Awards
Interesting. What were you expecting to "feel" (bearing in mind that "feeling" something does not mean that the product is not working)? Yes, the flavours are good :)
I was expecting to 'feel' an energy boost something like Omega Flashover.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool that you like it. I'm a fan of this pwo as well. I don't really get any effect from the citrulline Malate (don't doubt it's dosed correcty, I'm just not really experiencing a boost from it), but the other components compare very nicely to muscle
Marinade. Of course I still miss the bcaas from the latter =p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was expecting to 'feel' an energy boost something like Omega Flashover.
I see. I don't know about feeling an "energy boost" - if you are highly stimulant tolerant, then you might nor notice anything stim-like re energy, and I am the same. However, I no longer use stims after having abused them for far too long and Assault gives me the energy I need. How was your training session in relation to how it is with other preworkout products or compared to usual? Did you notice anything different? Did you notice anything different throughout the rest of the day, such as prolonged energy, etc.?

~Rosie~

kvothe

Awards
good stuff, decent pumps and energy, not overstimmed, maybe sweated a bit more, only took about half scoops, added 5 grams creapure to it, got assault at good price, nice value, should get probably 30-40 wkouts out of it, will take again. I hate superstim prewkouts, actually causes me to lose focus, this is nice product MP did good job here!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff, decent pumps and energy, not overstimmed, maybe sweated a bit more, only took about half scoops, added 5 grams creapure to it, got assault at good price, nice value, should get probably 30-40 wkouts out of it, will take again. I hate superstim prewkouts, actually causes me to lose focus, this is nice product MP did good job here!
At only half a scoop (i.e. one serving) of Assault, a tub will last you 40 servings. Just a note that you do not need to add more creatine to it, as a serving already contains 5g of creatine (you do not need more than 5g of creatine daily).

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree the extra creatine is a bit of overkill but it isn't going to hurt you either.

Xenonex

Xenonex

Awards
At only half a scoop (i.e. one serving) of Assault, a tub will last you 40 servings. Just a note that you do not need to add more creatine to it, as a serving already contains 5g of creatine (you do not need more than 5g of creatine daily).

~Rosie~
How do you know it contains 5g of creatine if the label is a prop blend?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know it contains 5g of creatine if the label is a prop blend?

Thanks
Trust me, I just do - this, along with the caffeine content are the two ingredients that you will be told the amounts of if asked ;)

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Paul. Reason I asked was because I've been using JP8, and typically dose is 1.5-2 scoops i.e. servings. Looking forward to trying out Assault. The things I've heard about the taste alone sound quite promising, and the ingredients are respectable too.
JP8 stacked with NOS Ether is great if you can handle the taste. However, Assult is my new favorite pre-workout supp. It tastes great and works just as well. I also tried a sample of NO Ignite over the weekend and it was pretty good as well. I hope the effect of Assult don't wear off as quickly as most other preworkout supps.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
JP8 stacked with NOS Ether is great if you can handle the taste. However, Assult is my new favorite pre-workout supp. It tastes great and works just as well. I also tried a sample of NO Ignite over the weekend and it was pretty good as well. I hope the effect of Assult don't wear off as quickly as most other preworkout supps.
Unlike a lot of products out there Assault's effects actually get more pronounced with prolonged usage.