Assault. Is it too good to be a crime?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Unlike a lot of products out there Assault's effects actually get more pronounced with prolonged usage.
    ^^^I will personally back this up. Assault was amazing for the first week that I used it - and it was also coincidentally my first week withOUT using stimulants in a LONG time, and I was even BETTER than when I was using stimulants (and that week is usually when I would be going through some serious withdrawal)!

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

2. Man, I really need to try this stuff out! Stimulant-fueled pre-workouts have always proven to be counterproductive to my workouts and Assault sounds like a viable alternative.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Man, I really need to try this stuff out! Stimulant-fueled pre-workouts have always proven to be counterproductive to my workouts and Assault sounds like a viable alternative.
    It most certainly is - the addition of the Suma Root makes all the difference, IMO (at least, definitely for me!) . . . And, there is a stim-free version coming later this year as well!
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

4. def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.
    I'm kind of the same way man, I really only notice creatine if I dose it pretty high which I think says something about how poorly we probably absorb stuff rather than how the ingredients actually work in our body.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.
    For added pump I add either GPLC or Creatine Nitrate. I actually prefer GPLC because too much creatine makes me urinate too frequently. But the addition of Creatine Nitrate definately increases the pump effect. I have also used Hemavol in the past and it also works if it is not used very often, say once a week at most.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    Isn't test supposed to increase your creatine loading capacity, too? Anyways, that's an interesting discussion you and pmiller were having about the creatine. I've actually never, ever felt anything (in terms of pump) from creatine, so next time I think I might try adding double the amount to see what happens.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Isn't test supposed to increase your creatine loading capacity, too? Anyways, that's an interesting discussion you and pmiller were having about the creatine. I've actually never, ever felt anything (in terms of pump) from creatine, so next time I think I might try adding double the amount to see what happens.
    You do realize that once you reach your muscle creatine threshold you canNOT increase it any further? Therefore if it is reached, using MORE creatine is not going to saturate it any more.

~Rosie~

9. Got my arctic blue razz in yestarday. Made my 1st workout back from vacation freakin amazing, not to mention it tastes like heaven, lol. Def gotta try the raspberry lemonade
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457

10. Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    Got my arctic blue razz in yestarday. Made my 1st workout back from vacation freakin amazing, not to mention it tastes like heaven, lol. Def gotta try the raspberry lemonade
    Cool Both flavours are good. Can't wait for the Green Apple though - that's going to be my favourite!

11. Quote Originally Posted by bodebldr2000 View Post
    lol Thats what i do, 2 scoops in 12 to 14oz of water and sip on it while i drive to the gym and during my workout. I try to save some for my cardio afterwards but it taste so damn good its hard. lol
    and now with the Green apple there should be even more people who love it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    and now with the Green apple there should be even more people who love it!
    Absolutely!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this too good to be true???
    By machorox123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:06 PM
  2. too good to be true?
    By irish bull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 09:47 PM
  3. Is Nancy MacGranahan's arthritis book too good to be true?
    By joebb500 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 01:24 PM
  4. Is it too late to add BB in Test Prop?
    By NeilB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 07:16 PM
  5. Too good to be true
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 05:15 PM