Assault. Is it too good to be a crime?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Xenonex's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Interesting. What were you expecting to "feel" (bearing in mind that "feeling" something does not mean that the product is not working)? Yes, the flavours are good
    I was expecting to 'feel' an energy boost something like Omega Flashover.

  2. Professional Member
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141052
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    0.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cool that you like it. I'm a fan of this pwo as well. I don't really get any effect from the citrulline Malate (don't doubt it's dosed correcty, I'm just not really experiencing a boost from it), but the other components compare very nicely to muscle
    Marinade. Of course I still miss the bcaas from the latter =p
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonex View Post
    I was expecting to 'feel' an energy boost something like Omega Flashover.
    I see. I don't know about feeling an "energy boost" - if you are highly stimulant tolerant, then you might nor notice anything stim-like re energy, and I am the same. However, I no longer use stims after having abused them for far too long and Assault gives me the energy I need. How was your training session in relation to how it is with other preworkout products or compared to usual? Did you notice anything different? Did you notice anything different throughout the rest of the day, such as prolonged energy, etc.?


    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kvothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.54%

    good stuff, decent pumps and energy, not overstimmed, maybe sweated a bit more, only took about half scoops, added 5 grams creapure to it, got assault at good price, nice value, should get probably 30-40 wkouts out of it, will take again. I hate superstim prewkouts, actually causes me to lose focus, this is nice product MP did good job here!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    good stuff, decent pumps and energy, not overstimmed, maybe sweated a bit more, only took about half scoops, added 5 grams creapure to it, got assault at good price, nice value, should get probably 30-40 wkouts out of it, will take again. I hate superstim prewkouts, actually causes me to lose focus, this is nice product MP did good job here!
    At only half a scoop (i.e. one serving) of Assault, a tub will last you 40 servings. Just a note that you do not need to add more creatine to it, as a serving already contains 5g of creatine (you do not need more than 5g of creatine daily).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2670
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, I agree the extra creatine is a bit of overkill but it isn't going to hurt you either.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. New Member
    Xenonex's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    At only half a scoop (i.e. one serving) of Assault, a tub will last you 40 servings. Just a note that you do not need to add more creatine to it, as a serving already contains 5g of creatine (you do not need more than 5g of creatine daily).

    ~Rosie~
    How do you know it contains 5g of creatine if the label is a prop blend?

    Thanks
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonex View Post
    How do you know it contains 5g of creatine if the label is a prop blend?

    Thanks
    Trust me, I just do - this, along with the caffeine content are the two ingredients that you will be told the amounts of if asked

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    321370
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks Paul. Reason I asked was because I've been using JP8, and typically dose is 1.5-2 scoops i.e. servings. Looking forward to trying out Assault. The things I've heard about the taste alone sound quite promising, and the ingredients are respectable too.
    JP8 stacked with NOS Ether is great if you can handle the taste. However, Assult is my new favorite pre-workout supp. It tastes great and works just as well. I also tried a sample of NO Ignite over the weekend and it was pretty good as well. I hope the effect of Assult don't wear off as quickly as most other preworkout supps.
  10. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2670
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    JP8 stacked with NOS Ether is great if you can handle the taste. However, Assult is my new favorite pre-workout supp. It tastes great and works just as well. I also tried a sample of NO Ignite over the weekend and it was pretty good as well. I hope the effect of Assult don't wear off as quickly as most other preworkout supps.
    Unlike a lot of products out there Assault's effects actually get more pronounced with prolonged usage.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Unlike a lot of products out there Assault's effects actually get more pronounced with prolonged usage.
    ^^^I will personally back this up. Assault was amazing for the first week that I used it - and it was also coincidentally my first week withOUT using stimulants in a LONG time, and I was even BETTER than when I was using stimulants (and that week is usually when I would be going through some serious withdrawal)!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1386
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Man, I really need to try this stuff out! Stimulant-fueled pre-workouts have always proven to be counterproductive to my workouts and Assault sounds like a viable alternative.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Man, I really need to try this stuff out! Stimulant-fueled pre-workouts have always proven to be counterproductive to my workouts and Assault sounds like a viable alternative.
    It most certainly is - the addition of the Suma Root makes all the difference, IMO (at least, definitely for me!) . . . And, there is a stim-free version coming later this year as well!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. New Member
    kvothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    412
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.54%

    def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.
  15. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2670
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.
    I'm kind of the same way man, I really only notice creatine if I dose it pretty high which I think says something about how poorly we probably absorb stuff rather than how the ingredients actually work in our body.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  16. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    321370
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.
    For added pump I add either GPLC or Creatine Nitrate. I actually prefer GPLC because too much creatine makes me urinate too frequently. But the addition of Creatine Nitrate definately increases the pump effect. I have also used Hemavol in the past and it also works if it is not used very often, say once a week at most.
  17. Professional Member
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141052
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    0.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    def good stuff, nice to know it has 5 grams creatine, that is what I thought, I appreciate the comment, but I purposefully added extra creatine. For whatever reason, I notice more pumps and fullness when taking 10+grams creatine per day over 5 grams. I understand what the science says, it works for me, and assault does as well. Honestly I was on test and primo so I already was getting very nice pumps, very full, and was really surprised that when I added assault that I noticed a difference.
    Isn't test supposed to increase your creatine loading capacity, too? Anyways, that's an interesting discussion you and pmiller were having about the creatine. I've actually never, ever felt anything (in terms of pump) from creatine, so next time I think I might try adding double the amount to see what happens.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Isn't test supposed to increase your creatine loading capacity, too? Anyways, that's an interesting discussion you and pmiller were having about the creatine. I've actually never, ever felt anything (in terms of pump) from creatine, so next time I think I might try adding double the amount to see what happens.
    You do realize that once you reach your muscle creatine threshold you canNOT increase it any further? Therefore if it is reached, using MORE creatine is not going to saturate it any more.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    DaJaP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.73%

    Got my arctic blue razz in yestarday. Made my 1st workout back from vacation freakin amazing, not to mention it tastes like heaven, lol. Def gotta try the raspberry lemonade
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    Got my arctic blue razz in yestarday. Made my 1st workout back from vacation freakin amazing, not to mention it tastes like heaven, lol. Def gotta try the raspberry lemonade
    Cool Both flavours are good. Can't wait for the Green Apple though - that's going to be my favourite!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6819
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bodebldr2000 View Post
    lol Thats what i do, 2 scoops in 12 to 14oz of water and sip on it while i drive to the gym and during my workout. I try to save some for my cardio afterwards but it taste so damn good its hard. lol
    and now with the Green apple there should be even more people who love it!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,175
    Rep Power
    364604
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    and now with the Green apple there should be even more people who love it!
    Absolutely!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Batman fightin crime on RPM/Drive
    By The Batman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:29 PM
  2. Jesus Cracks Down On Crime !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 10:05 AM
  3. why is this not reported as a hate crime?
    By Beelzebub in forum Politics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in