Muscle Pharm and Boxmeman - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Muscle Pharm and Boxmeman

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

in for the drama

Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    u ppl are so sad, u have nothing better to do then cry about how he is a fake and a thief...
    i know him personally and live with him now, he never sold anything, i watched him take and use every product he was given.
    i train with him and i can tell u all his workouts are real and the results are real too.
    none of his logs required photos, and he never said he qould post pics either...he was just giving u his experience.
    he has had some probs with money such as the lost of jobs right at the end of his cut which prevented him buying a camera and quality food too. u ppl all think u deserve more then him and that he wont log the atomic meltdown...well he says he will when he can aford to spend 35-40 dollars on a tanning bed membership, which wont happen since he spends all his money on food.
    Also he wont answer any of these stupid threads cus he says u ppl have no lives and are so worried about his, besides it looks like no matter what he says u ppl wouldnt believe him anyway
    Hrmmm, I didn't know the sun was out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    u ppl are so sad, u have nothing better to do then cry about how he is a fake and a thief...
    i know him personally and live with him now, he never sold anything, i watched him take and use every product he was given.
    i train with him and i can tell u all his workouts are real and the results are real too.
    none of his logs required photos, and he never said he qould post pics either...he was just giving u his experience.
    he has had some probs with money such as the lost of jobs right at the end of his cut which prevented him buying a camera and quality food too. u ppl all think u deserve more then him and that he wont log the atomic meltdown...well he says he will when he can aford to spend 35-40 dollars on a tanning bed membership, which wont happen since he spends all his money on food.
    Also he wont answer any of these stupid threads cus he says u ppl have no lives and are so worried about his, besides it looks like no matter what he says u ppl wouldnt believe him anyway
    Awwww, the two love birds!
    That's just sad, Box!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel (Muscle Builders)
    By allenzo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:38 PM
  4. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:25 AM