Muscle Pharm and Boxmeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
On the behalf of Muscle Pharm I would like to announce that due to the recent issues with Boxmeman's status on AnabolicMinds, we at Muscle Pharm have collectively decided that he will no longer be a representative of our company here at AnabolicMinds. We would like to state that his conduct on the board does not represent Muscle Pharm in any manner and that we do not encourage any of the actions for which he has been accused. If you have any questions about Muscle Pharm's product line you contact me through PM's and expect a response within 24 hours in most cases. Also TrueAthlete, Little Rambo, Dirty Dean, and Punk Surfer are all available for your questions both here and at the Muscle Pharm forums.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was passed up for him? other good guys were passed up for him! and for what? I never understood it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i was passed up for him? other good guys were passed up for him! and for what? I never understood it.
You're too much of a badass, pump. People are scared of you. I'm scared typing this right now :bb3:

No, seriously.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're too much of a badass, pump. People are scared of you. I'm scared typing this right now :bb3:

No, seriously.
its probably that :D:bb3:

haha im just too raw for a professional type position man!
no hard feelings MP! :cheers:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP are u still in hawaii?
fo sho mace! were you lookin into bringin me aboard? hahah loving it here, its home but i would move elsewhere if i had a good job lined up for me. Just about anywhere beats hawaii as far as cost of living goes.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, i know when we were looking for reps, that was the biggest issue with you. Maybe it was the same with Muscle Pharm.

I'm just trying to help ease your mind! But, i would give you my personal endorsement ANYTIME! (as if that matters ;) )

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
mace, you need a new avi. Gollum's been on that 3-AD for months and still looks scrawny. :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
mace, you need a new avi. Gollum's been on that 3-AD for months and still looks scrawny. :)

lol. If you think that Gollum is ONLY using 3-AD then that's your problem. Is he using it ? Yeah. Is he using other stuff ? Definitely. (Christian Boeing from B,F,S).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on this one MP! :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn what did I miss?
Same here. When did Box get in trouble? Did he start an e-fight with an Admin?

Apparently, a lot of people are glad to see him sent down the road. I never knew he was a trouble maker. I've only known him to be cool (at least to me)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds like this was the best move for Mp. I wish box would come on and explain himself. Admit to being whatever the situation really is.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazy how quickly things have turned. MP has to do what they believe is best, so I am sure we all support them regardless

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. When did Box get in trouble? Did he start an e-fight with an Admin?

Apparently, a lot of people are glad to see him sent down the road. I never knew he was a trouble maker. I've only known him to be cool (at least to me)
oh yeah, you were like his bestfriend here right? lol. he just burned alot of people, alot.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like this was the best move for Mp. I wish box would come on and explain himself. Admit to being whatever the situation really is.
That will never happen. It looks as if he tucked his tail between his box and high-tailed it to BB.com

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good move MP.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah, you were like his bestfriend here right? lol. he just burned alot of people, alot.
No, not at all. I did think he was a cool dude, but I mostly knew him through his permiscuous repping.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting... It still says that he is a Board Sponsor for you guys. Does he know that he's been let go?

Pmiller, and updates on Nutra picking MP up?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... It still says that he is a Board Sponsor for you guys. Does he know that he's been let go?

Pmiller, and updates on Nutra picking MP up?
He is aware, but there is nothing we can do to change his user preferences.

Nutra should have MP in Sept, but I will make a announcement when it is official.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He is aware, but there is nothing we can do to change his user preferences.

Nutra should have MP in Sept, but I will make a announcement when it is official.
September sounds good. Are any of your products up for sale as of now?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
September sounds good. Are any of your products up for sale as of now?
We got them into our warehouse last week so they should be up very soon on our website. I will let everyone know when they are officially up.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't fault these guys for picking BMM... Companies pick people they regret they hired, all the time. It happens, it's the one's that don't do anything about it that is a problem. these guys realized what was up and rectified the situation post-haste!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't fault these guys for picking BMM... Companies pick people they regret they hired, all the time. It happens, it's the one's that don't do anything about it that is a problem. these guys realized what was up and rectified the situation post-haste!
Oh hell yeah! I gained so much more respect for MP after they saw the light, if you will. It just sucks for people like Crader that sent him Atomic Meltdown to log and he will not. That's a theif, IMO. Hell, I would have jumped on the chance to test that out!

I'm excited to try some of their products!

Pmill, thanks for the information - I'll be on the look out for your updates.

Speed321

Awards
wtf

u ppl are so sad, u have nothing better to do then cry about how he is a fake and a thief...
i know him personally and live with him now, he never sold anything, i watched him take and use every product he was given.
i train with him and i can tell u all his workouts are real and the results are real too.
none of his logs required photos, and he never said he qould post pics either...he was just giving u his experience.
he has had some probs with money such as the lost of jobs right at the end of his cut which prevented him buying a camera and quality food too. u ppl all think u deserve more then him and that he wont log the atomic meltdown...well he says he will when he can aford to spend 35-40 dollars on a tanning bed membership, which wont happen since he spends all his money on food.
Also he wont answer any of these stupid threads cus he says u ppl have no lives and are so worried about his, besides it looks like no matter what he says u ppl wouldnt believe him anyway

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u ppl are so sad, u have nothing better to do then cry about how he is a fake and a thief...
i know him personally and live with him now, he never sold anything, i watched him take and use every product he was given.
i train with him and i can tell u all his workouts are real and the results are real too.
none of his logs required photos, and he never said he qould post pics either...he was just giving u his experience.
he has had some probs with money such as the lost of jobs right at the end of his cut which prevented him buying a camera and quality food too. u ppl all think u deserve more then him and that he wont log the atomic meltdown...well he says he will when he can aford to spend 35-40 dollars on a tanning bed membership, which wont happen since he spends all his money on food.
Also he wont answer any of these stupid threads cus he says u ppl have no lives and are so worried about his, besides it looks like no matter what he says u ppl wouldnt believe him anyway
:wave: hi boxmeman:toofunny::clap2::lol:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Hrmmm, I didn't know the sun was out of order.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awwww, the two love birds!
That's just sad, Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.