Flavors of Your Proteins

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
As of now all I have tried was a 5lb tub of Cinnamon Bun Pure Whey Isolate and it was great. I'm looking to make another purchase, but noticed you have different blends with the same flavors available. Is there a noticeable taste difference when switching between say Whey Isolate and your American Protein Blend?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As of now all I have tried was a 5lb tub of Cinnamon Bun Pure Whey Isolate and it was great. I'm looking to make another purchase, but noticed you have different blends with the same flavors available. Is there a noticeable taste difference when switching between say Whey Isolate and your American Protein Blend?
They are different proteins yes so they will taste somewhat different. The quality is still the same. High. You now get a 25%Off discount on our website for posting. Visit www.mgnstore.com

Discount Code: AC25

Let me know what you get! PM me with any other questions

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
It says coupon code is not valid plus S&H is a deal killer on this one.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok I think I was at around $45. Thanks.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Bit the bullet and ordered 5 tubs yesterday from your site due to it having the most flavors available. Hopefully it doesn't take long to get the shipping confirmation and everything is in stock.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit the bullet and ordered 5 tubs yesterday from your site due to it having the most flavors available. Hopefully it doesn't take long to get the shipping confirmation and everything is in stock.
Awesome. You should have confirmation back pretty quick. Enjoy

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like the 4 flavors I haven't tried as much as I like Cinnamon Bun.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
You paid that shipping? It's pretty steep, makes the discount code worthless unless you buying a ton of protein. Oh how I want to buy the cake batter though :(

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
You paid that shipping? It's pretty steep, makes the discount code worthless unless you buying a ton of protein. Oh how I want to buy the cake batter though :(
Ya I really wish the shipping was a bit less, but I bit and bought 25lbs. It was about $10 or so more than ASH, but I was able to get 5 flavors of what I wanted instead of like 2-3 flavor options. If they lowered the shipping then it would be awesome and I'd swear my allegiance to purchase MGN for life lol.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Ya I really wish the shipping was a bit less, but I bit and bought 25lbs. It was about $10 or so more than ASH, but I was able to get 5 flavors of what I wanted instead of like 2-3 flavor options. If they lowered the shipping then it would be awesome and I'd swear my allegiance to purchase MGN for life lol.
Definitely, very solid product for a solid price.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you guys having it shipped? Ups ground, 3 day, next day etc...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
The cheapest way which was like some crazy godawful $35 or so. I'm used to getting $5-$8 across the board no matter the size of the order.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
The cheapest way which was like some crazy godawful $35 or so. I'm used to getting $5-$8 across the board no matter the size of the order.
This, shipping for one 5 lb on standard shipping would have been just shy of 17$ for me

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thank you for this information. I will relay these concerns to the correct people and see if there is anything that could be done for better shipping rates in the future. Don't know why it would be so much. And I am sure these arent the only two orders like this.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok thank you for this information. I will relay these concerns to the correct people and see if there is anything that could be done for better shipping rates in the future. Don't know why it would be so much. And I am sure these arent the only two orders like this.
we currently use UPS but are working to get our shipping rates lowered

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys check us out we have a few new sales going on. We also will be back on NutraPlanet very soon. Don't forget
about our sales on there too. What is your favorite flavor? What is your favorite type of MGN Product? We would
love to hear your feedback let us know what you think!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Sales at mgn website? What is the best available code?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sales at mgn website? What is the best available code?
Hey buddy. Here is the code for the site. The best code we have is 20% your entire order
that code is AC20. It should still be valid at the time you checkout.

mattlio

Awards
It,s ok

i agreed with your thoughts, currently i,m using nitric max muscle supplement which is basically formulated with nitric oxide and L- Arginine which i got from here . it's flavor is a little bit bitter but it can swallow easily.

baddmann

Awards
I have tried several different brands, but nothing beats American Blend Ice Cream Sandwich and Rocky Road.

I recommend it to everyone that asks.