Onlychevy6 and Chevy6s Chick - Teams up with Muscle Gauge Nutrition

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

3/26/12

Today was a descent day. I knew once I broke my fast that there was no way I was going to get my pre-workout meal being I was so busy. So I ate both of my calorie meals at lunch and man was I stuffed. Chicken, Green Beans and Yams. The workout was good just not solid because I was feeling a little blah since I didn't get that pre-workout meal in. Today was the first day of the Warrior Workout and diet to take place.

Bench Press

12 reps 130 lbs (Warm up)
    12 reps 200 lbs
    12 reps 200 lbs
    10 reps 160 lbs (Drop set to failure)
    6 reps 140 lbs (To failure)

DB Rows

12 reps 45 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 95 lbs
    12 reps 95 lbs
    10 reps 65 lbs (Drop set to failure)
    10 reps 45 lbs (To failure)

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 140 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 260 lbs (Was mad I couldn't hit 300, But I was worn out already)
    12 reps 260 lbs
    10 reps 180 lbs (Drop set to failure)
    8 reps 140 lbs (To Failure)

DB Curls

12 reps 25 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 35 lbs
    12 reps 35 lbs
    10 reps 30 lbs (Drop set to failure)
    10 reps 20 lbs (To Failure)

Leg Press

12 reps 270 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 540 lbs (Didn't go heavy, focused more on form like the rest of exercises)
    12 reps 540 lbs
    12 reps 360 lbs (Drop set to failure)
    12 reps 270 lbs (To Failure)

From here on out all of my training sessions are going to be focusing on moderate weight with 10-12 rep range instead of going heavy with only 8-10 reps...

Tomorrow if everything goes smoothly I am going to try and get in morning cardio then hit cardio again when I get home from work.

2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

I like what I see and I LOVE what I hear. KEEP IT UP! 24hrs at a time do what you can. Save the rest for tomm! Congrats again. Pics soon?
  3. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Over all the Warrior dash was fun and challenging. I know I could have done better over all but we ran as a group and didn't want anyone to get hurt or trampled on. We ran in knee deep sludge mud and chest deep water then had the 13 obstacles to do. The hardest one for me was the 20 feet long cargo net you had to spiderman walk across using only your hands and feet. I thought my Hernia was going to explode. Wow I was plum wore out and then I had 4 others to hit before the finish line. There were people literally losing there shoes after the first 50 feet of the starting line. And they couldn't find them. It would have been way better had we been in the first 2 heats but no we started at 12 pm and it kicked off at 9am. Heats going every 30 minutes. Oh and having been in the water and mud you don't realize how much extra weight you are carrying. Especially when your pockets are full.

I ran the thing in a fasted state and started cramping in the calves just after the finish line. Finished up and at 2 bananas, a turkey leg, and chugged a miller lite and 2 gatorades. lol I was thirsty.
    Just realized you did the Warrior Dash! I remember us talking about that. Great work!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1

Just realized you did the Warrior Dash! I remember us talking about that. Great work!
    Lol thanks.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

3/28/12

Ladies and Gents it was on like donkey kong tonight. I personally hit some personal best in my lifts tonight and I was not going extremely heavy, it just felt right. I didn't even need any spotting from Cathie which was a surprise to me. I just went in after taking some 1 scoop of No2xl, 3 scoops of Alpha Rage, 2 scoops of BCAA extended and lets just say I was focused like a huntin dog. And to top it all off I was so worn out we didn't even hit the last exercise that was planned which was Stiff leg deads. I was sweating like I was in a steam room wearing a sweat suit.

Wide Grip Pulldowns
    (Behind the neck)

10 reps 140 lbs (Warm up)
    12 reps 180 lbs (Personal Best to date)
    12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 140 lbs
    10 reps 100 lbs

Decline Bench Press

12 reps 195 lbs (Warm up)
    11 reps 245 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
    8 reps 245 lbs
    7 reps 195 lbs
    6 reps 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

12 reps 200 lbs (Personal Best to date - Maxed out on weight available)
    12 reps 200 lbs
    10 reps 150 lbs
    10 reps 100 lbs

Standing Cable Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 40 lbs (Warm Up)
    10 reps 80 lbs (Personal Best to date)
    10 reps 80 lbs
    10 reps 50 lbs
    12 reps 20 lbs

Barbell Squats

12 reps 140 lbs (Warm up)
    12 reps 230 lbs (Personal Best to date - could have easily gone heavier)
    12 reps 230 lbs
    12 reps 140 lbs
    10 reps 100 lbs

As far as the squats are concerned. I don't usually like to do squats mainly because of my hernia. And I have not really done just regular barbell squats since my ACL replacement back in 2001. I put on the weight and just went for it leaving all fear behind. I don't know how heavy I could truly go on this exercise but we will find out in the near future. With or without knee wraps and a back brace which I do not own yet.

Just to let everyone know this up coming weekend there will be some updated pics and measurements. Last week was crappy training wise because I was not around to train. Only had one day in the gym and that was last Monday. Misc workouts happened but not a full on training session at a gym.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

3/30/12

Tonight's workout was another surprising one. I forgot how much I liked the Warrior Workout. I was feeling the pumps big time for the first time in a long time. Feeling in them from the forearms up thru the shoulders. Diet was on point again today. Only down fall was my water intake was weak. I drank a little over a half a gallon. And I need at least a gallon minimum. I was just super busy at work today and just didn't think about drinking fluid.

After taking 3 scoops of Alpha Rage, 2 scoops of BCAA extended and a scoop of NO2XL I was ready to go. I am really liking the mental focus and the pump these products are giving me, especially at my size currently. My plan is to get some pics this weekend and some more measurements to gauge progress if at all.

Arnold Presses

12 reps 40 lbs
    12 reps 65 lbs (Ties PB to date. I think)
    12 reps 65 lbs
    10 reps 50 lbs
    8 reps 35 lbs

DB Pull Overs

12 reps 45 lbs
    12 reps 70 lbs (Ties PB if I remember correctly)
    12 reps 70 lbs
    12 reps 60 lbs
    12 reps 50 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 270 lbs (PB to date)
    10 reps 270 lbs
    7 reps 180 lbs
    11 reps 90 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

12 reps 140 lbs
    12 reps 190 lbs (Ties PB to date)
    10 reps 190 lbs
    10 reps 140 lbs
    8 reps 100 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 90 lbs
    12 reps 135 lbs
    12 reps 135 lbs
    12 reps 115 lbs
    10 reps 100 lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 80 lbs
    12 reps 110 lbs
    12 reps 110 lbs
    10 reps 95 lbs
    10 reps 80 lbs

When it came to the DB Pull Overs. Focused on keeping the butt up and the abs tight. And man did I feel the stretch from the abs all the way up into the chest area. I am not purposely going heavy I am just using weights that feel comfortable that allows me to get 10-12 solid reps if possible. Especially during the warm up and main work sets.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Is still really impressed with the supplements that MGN has provided me with to get to my goal! I highly recommended using or trying their supplements!! Below is my workout from Wednesday!

Wide Grip Pull Downs

10 reps 60lbs (Warm Up)
    6 reps 80lbs
    10 reps 80lbs
    10 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 40lbs

Decline Bench

8 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 80lbs
    11 reps 80lbs
    11 reps 70lbs
    10 reps 50lbs

Upright Row

11 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
    10 reps 70lbs
    10 reps 70lbs
    9 reps 40lbs
    6 reps 20lbs

Standing Cable Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
    7 reps 30lbs
    6 reps 30lbs
    8 reps 20lbs
    6 reps 20lbs

Squats

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    10 reps 50lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
    10 reps 50lbs
    MUSCLE GAUGE NUTRITION - Sponsor
    See more updates on Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Facebook and Twitter @MGNutrition
    Discount Code : AC25 25% off all product only from www.mgnstore.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

This weekend I will be posting new pictures and measurements! I can still tell a difference in my clothes fitting looser which is a GREAT!! My goal is to have my wedding dress altered to a smaller size come August!!! Below is tonight's workout...

03/28/2012

Arnold Press

10 reps 5lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 8lbs
    12 reps 8lbs
    12 reps 12lbs
    10 reps 8lbs

DB Pull Over

12 reps 30lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 35lbs
    12 reps 35lbs
    12 reps 25lbs
    6 reps 15lbs

HS Super Incline

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
    10 reps 70lbs
    12 reps 70lbs
    10 reps 50lbs
    9 reps 20lbs

Reverse Grip Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    8 reps 70lbs
    10 reps 70lbs
    10 reps 60lbs
    6 reps 50lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 50lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
    9 reps 40lbs
    8 reps 35lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    11 reps 65lbs
    9 reps 65lbs
    9 reps 50lbs
    7 reps 35lbs
  9. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

Looking forward to the pics and measurements! Good stuff Keep it up! Let us know if you need anything
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    Looking forward to the pics and measurements! Good stuff Keep it up! Let us know if you need anything
    Oh yeah. We got so busy this weekend so no pics yet. Ordered up new batteries for the camera since a certain female misplaced our for the camera as well. Lol.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4-1-12

Man this weekend was full. Ended up fixing the riding lawn mower so I could mow the yard. Had to go to the bridal place which always takes forever. Then went to the bridesmaid's house and hung out there for a long while. Then comes Sunday. Was pretty much non stop from the moment we woke up. Mostly yard work cut down a big ole oak tree that was dead. It was maybe 5 yards away from the front door. Lets just say I was more nervous of this thing blowing over in a wind storm than me cutting it down. We have already had a tree blow over and smash a windshield. So as redneck as I can be. I tied a rope about mid way up this tree which was approx 30 feet tall. Hooked the rope up to the ball of my truck and went to cutting. I had Cathie sitting in the drivers seat making sure there was tension on the rope at all times. She was scared mainly because of the not knowing. Plus as she was keeping tension the tires would just spin since the tree was not budging at first. Got the first cut done then did a relief cut on the opposite side of the tree. Then came the 3rd cut. Soon as I completed the 3rd cut and she had tension it was starting to to fall over. I put the chainsaw down and told her to gun it. All 4 tire were spinning then all of a sudden timber and she got traction and down came the tree.

LOL Her heart was racing a mile a minute. Ha Ha Ha.

Then came the clean up part. Not fun at all. Cutting limbs and burning piles of wood.

So needless to say no measurement or Pics done yet. They will come.

I was saturated in sweat all day today so I had a good burn going on. I also did not break my fast until 3pm...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

4-1-12

Man this weekend was full. Ended up fixing the riding lawn mower so I could mow the yard. Had to go to the bridal place which always takes forever. Then went to the bridesmaid's house and hung out there for a long while. Then comes Sunday. Was pretty much non stop from the moment we woke up. Mostly yard work cut down a big ole oak tree that was dead. It was maybe 5 yards away from the front door. Lets just say I was more nervous of this thing blowing over in a wind storm than me cutting it down. We have already had a tree blow over and smash a windshield. So as redneck as I can be. I tied a rope about mid way up this tree which was approx 30 feet tall. Hooked the rope up to the ball of my truck and went to cutting. I had Cathie sitting in the drivers seat making sure there was tension on the rope at all times. She was scared mainly because of the not knowing. Plus as she was keeping tension the tires would just spin since the tree was not budging at first. Got the first cut done then did a relief cut on the opposite side of the tree. Then came the 3rd cut. Soon as I completed the 3rd cut and she had tension it was starting to to fall over. I put the chainsaw down and told her to gun it. All 4 tire were spinning then all of a sudden timber and she got traction and down came the tree.

Then came the clean up part. Not fun at all. Cutting limbs and burning piles of wood.

I was saturated in sweat all day today so I had a good burn going on. I also did not break my fast until 3pm...

It makes ya redneck to use yer 4x4 when cuttin down a tree?! Hmmm, guess there's another way I'm a redneck! If you think Jeff Foxworthy is always talkin bout yer family, you might be a redneck!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

It makes ya redneck to use yer 4x4 when cuttin down a tree?! Hmmm, guess there's another way I'm a redneck! If you think Jeff Foxworthy is always talkin bout yer family, you might be a redneck!
    Lol
  14. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

4-1-12

LOL This is too much!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/2/12

Ok today pre workout I did a cheesy little video with my phone. Have no idea how you will be able to see it. I am uploading it now to be able to post. These will get better as time goes along.

Now for tonight's workout. It was a nice work out over all. I will admit I got frustrated with my self that I did not hit my mark of 10-12 on my second work set. After taking my Alpha Rage, NO2XL and BCAA's I felt great. I may have to drink it on the way to the gym in lieu of at home then leave for the gym. It takes us approx 25-30 minutes to get to the gym and everything seemed to kick in right when I hit the gym.

Bench Press

12 reps 150 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 230 lbs
    9 reps 230 lbs
    10 reps 190 lbs
    9 reps 140 lbs

Dumbbell Rows

12 reps 55 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 95 lbs
    12 reps 95 lbs
    12 reps 65 lbs
    10 reps 55 lbs

Dumbbell Curls

12 reps 20 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 30 lbs
    12 reps 30 lbs
    12 reps 25 lbs
    12 reps 20 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 240 lbs
    12 reps 240 lbs
    12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 140 lbs

Leg Press

12 reps 360 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 630 lbs
    12 reps 630 lbs
    12 reps 540 lbs
    12 reps 450 lbs

I forgot to mention my flippin Ipod died before I even hit the weights so I didn't have that music too keep me pumped up during each rep. Yeah I know boo hoo hoo. Next time I will make sure that bad boy is charged.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/3/12

Today was an off day So all I did was cardio for 40 minutes and 3 sets of 20 each hanging leg raises
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Still love the stuff that supplements that I am taking from MGN! I can't wait for the others to come in to see how well those work as well!! Below is Tuesday's workout...

04/02/2012

Flat DB Bench

12 reps 70lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 80lbs
    10 reps 80lbs
    8 reps 70lbs
    5 reps 60lbs

DB Rows

12 reps 20lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 35lbs
    12 reps 35lbs
    12 reps 25lbs
    12 reps 15lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
    12 reps 40lbs

DB Curls

12 reps 10lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 15lbs
    12 reps 15lbs
    10 reps 10lbs
    10 reps 10lbs
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Well, yesterday evening was an off day from "hitting" the weights however, we still went to the gym and did a 1/2 hour of cardio and did an ab workout!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/4/12

Tonight was a good workout overall. Hit another personal best on a few of my workouts. I am really liking the combination of 1 scoop of NO2XL and 3 scoops of Alpha Rage pre-workout. I am able to stay focused and train hard. And for the most part have enough energy to carry me through my entire workout even with the type of training I am doing.

Wide Grip Pulldowns (Behind Neck)

12 reps 100 lbs (Warm Up)
    7 reps 200 lbs (Personal Best to date)
    5 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 140 lbs
    10 reps 120 lbs

Decline Bench

12 reps 190 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 250 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
    12 reps 250 lbs
    12 reps 190 lbs
    12 reps 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

12 reps 150 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 200 lbs
    12 reps 200 lbs
    10 reps 180 lbs
    10 reps 160 lbs

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 20 lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 30 lbs
    10 reps 30 lbs
    8 reps 20 lbs
    12 reps 12 lbs

Barbell Squats

12 reps 250 lbs (Personal Best to Date)
    12 reps 250 lbs
    12 reps 190 lbs
    10 reps 140 lbs

Finished everything up with 25 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/6/12

Today was one of my best overall training sessions in a fasted state ever I think. I was real shocked at how well I did.

Arnold Presses

12 reps 40 lbs
    12 reps 70 lbs (Personal Best to date)
    12 reps 70 lbs
    12 reps 55 lbs
    10 reps 35 lbs

DB Pull Overs

12 reps 45 lbs
    12 reps 100 lbs (Personal Best to date)
    12 reps 100 lbs (recorded these. Not the best form on these reps I was worn out already)
    12 reps 80 lbs
    9 reps 65 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 270 lbs
    12 reps 270 lbs
    12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 90 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

12 reps 160 lbs
    12 reps 200 lbs (Personal Best to date)
    10 reps 200 lbs
    8 reps 160 lbs
    12 reps 100 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 80 lbs
    12 reps 135 lbs
    12 reps 135 lbs
    12 reps 115 lbs
    12 reps 100 lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 80 lbs
    12 reps 120 lbs
    12 reps 120 lbs
    10 reps 95 lbs
    10 reps 80 lbs

Started everything off with a 5 minute warm up jog on the treadmill.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/8/12

Well yesterday was all about sweating. Help some friends move so lot of picking up and walking. Took some pictures this morning. Not much change that I can see but then again it is also me looking at them and I see myself everyday.

Name:  Double back bi 4-8-12.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  109.5 KBName:  Front Double Bi 4-8-12.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  116.5 KBName:  Front relaxed 4-8-12.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  122.0 KB

Now for some measurements:

Weight: 238 lbs

Starting Measurements:

Neck: 17.75
    Shoulder: 51.5
    Chest: 47.25
    Waist: 40
    Abdomen: 47
    Leg: 25
    Calf: 16
    Ankle: 9.25
    Arm Non-flexed: 16
    Arm Flexed: 17.25
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7

Weight: 244 lbs

Current Measurements:

Neck: 18
    Shoulder: 52.5
    Chest: 47
    Waist: 40
    Abdomen: 46
    Leg: 24
    Calf: 16.5
    Ankle: 9.5
    Arm Non-flexed: 16
    Arm Flexed: 17.25
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

4/8/12

Took some measurement and pictures so here they are. Onlychevy6 aka Jeff will post the pics for me.

03.10.2012 Measurements

Shoulder: 43 1/4
    Chest: 41 1/4
    Waist: 39 3/4
    AB: 36
    Wrist: 6 1/4
    Forearm: 10
    Arm (non flex): 13 3/4
    Leg: 22 1/4
    Calf: 14 1/4
    Ankle: 8
    Neck: 14
    Hips: 42 1/2

04.8.2012 Measurements

Shoulder: 41.5
    Chest: 39.9
    Waist: 37.6
    AB: 35
    Wrist: 6 1/4
    Forearm: 10.4
    Arm (non flex): 13.1
    Leg: 21.3
    Calf: 13.8
    Ankle: 8
    Neck: 13.6
    Hips: 44
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Name:  Cathie - front double bi 4-8-12.jpg
Size:  112.3 KBName:  Cathie - front relaxed 4-8-12.jpg
Size:  110.9 KBName:  Cathie - rear double bi 4-8-12.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  110.1 KB
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Friday we actually hit the gym earlier then usual since onlychevy6 (Jeff) was off work. I was able to accomplish a few "personal best"! Go me, Go me!!

Arnold Press

12 reps 10lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 15lbs
    11 reps 15lbs
    10 reps 12lbs
    10 reps 10lbs

DB Pull Overs

11 reps 35lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 40lbs (Personal Best)
    12 reps 40lbs
    9 reps 25lbs
    5 reps 20lbs

HS Super Incline

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up) (Personal Best)
    10 reps 60lbs (New Personal Best)
    10 reps 60lbs
    7 reps 40lbs
    5 reps 20lbs

Reverse Grip Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    10 reps 75lbs (Personal Best)
    10 reps 75lbs
    8 reps 60lbs
    5 reps 50lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 50lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
    8 reps 45lbs
    8 reps 35lbs

Leg Extensions

11 reps 60lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 80lbs (Personal Best)
    12 reps 80lbs
    12 reps 65lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/9/12

Tonight was a descent work out. Had to change up somethings because everyone and there mother was at the gym tonight.

Precor Chest Press FT444

12 reps 40 lbs each arm (warm up)
    12 reps 70 lbs
    11 reps 70 lbs
    12 reps 50 lbs
    7 reps 30 lbs

Precor Seated Row

12 reps 210 lbs
    12 reps 210 lbs
    11 reps 170 lbs
    10 reps 140 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 150 lbs (Warm up)
    12 reps 300 lbs (Maxed machine out)
    12 reps 300 lbs
    10 reps 220 lbs
    8 lbs 160 lbs

Preacher Curls

12 reps 65 lbs (Warm up)
    12 reps 95 lbs
    12 reps 95 lbs
    12 reps 80 lbs
    10 reps 65 lbs

Leg Press

12 reps 270 lbs (Warm up)
    12 reps 720 lbs
    12 reps 720 lbs
    12 reps 540 lbs
    10 reps 450 lbs

Like I said had a pretty solid workout for what we did.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

4/11/12

Another good workout. Even completed an hour of cardio total today. Sheesh my calves were cramping up towards the end of my training and cardio. LOL. I also backed down the scoops of Alpha Rage to 2 scoops. I have been having some major issues with sleeping at night and I train at night so taking a pre workout may be hindering my sleep. We shall see. Took 2 scoops of Alpha Rage, 2 scoops of BCAA's Extended, 1 scoop of NO2XL. All lemon flavor of course.

Wide Grip Pulldowns

12 reps 200 lbs
    12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 160 lbs
    10 reps 140 lbs

Decline Bench

12 reps 190 lbs (Warm Up)
    13 reps 230 lbs ( Might be Personal Best to date. Will have to go back and look)
    10 reps 230 lbs
    10 reps 190 lbs
    10 reps 140 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

12 reps 200 lbs
    12 reps 200 lbs
    12 reps 140 lbs
    11 reps 110 lbs

Side Lateral Raise Machine

12 reps 60 lbs (Warm Up)
    15 reps 80 lbs (Personal Best to date I think)
    12 reps 80 lbs
    12 reps 70 lbs
    12 reps 60 lbs

Hack Squats

12 reps 630 lbs (warm up)
    15 reps 810 lbs
    15 reps 810 lbs
    12 reps 720 lbs
    12 reps 630 lbs
  27. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

Good work! Keep it up! Loving it so far
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Good work! Keep it up! Loving it so far
    Thank you sir. Helps when you have good products for support. Just wait til the malto starts getting used.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Still loving the supplements from MGN and can really tell they are helping me with my goals!

Precor Chest Press FT444

12 reps 15lbs (Warm Up)
    5 reps 30lbs
    8 reps 25lbs (had to drop the weight boo)
    11 reps 20lbs
    12 reps 10lbs

Precor Seated Rows

12 reps 40lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 65lbs
    12 reps 50lbs
    12 reps 40lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

12 reps 65lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 65lbs
    10 reps 65lbs
    8 reps 50lbs
    8 reps 35lbs

Preacher Curls

12 reps 35lbs (Warm Up)
    7 reps 50lbs
    7 reps 50lbs
    10 reps 35lbs
    9 reps 20lbs

Leg Press

12 reps 100lbs (Warm Up)
    5 reps 165lbs (had to stop due to knee)

Lunges

12 reps
    12 reps (knee was killing me )
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Hit the treadmill for a 5 minute warm up!

Wide Grip Pulldowns

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 70lbs
    12 reps 70lbs
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 50lbs

Decline Bench

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    12 reps 100lbs (Personal Best)
    9 reps 100lbs
    12 reps 70lbs
    9 reps 50lbs

Upright Rows

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    5 reps 100lbs (Personal Best)
    7 reps 80lbs
    12 reps 80lbs
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 40lbs

Side Lateral Raises

12 reps 50lbs (Warm Up)
    5 reps 65lbs (Personal Best)
    6 reps 65lbs
    8 reps 50lbs
    8 reps 35lbs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chevy6s Chick - Trys Beast Mode
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 07:24 AM
  2. Chevy6s Chick - Trys Beast Mode
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:13 PM
  3. Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:29 AM
  4. Have you tried Muscle Gauge Nutrition ?
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:10 PM