All sold out at the Planet

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to make one big order of several supps and some more protein but all of the MGN protein is completely sold out. Is there an eta as to when these might be re-stocked?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't Wait

Was going to make one big order of several supps and some more protein but all of the MGN protein is completely sold out. Is there an eta as to when these might be re-stocked?
Don't "Wait" for any site! You can always get our stuff somewhere. I will send you a PM! Don't fret

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking all over and everywhere I looked was sold out! A lot of people enjoying some tasty protein! Ordered a tub for my sister too. She looked at all your flavors and about went nuts trying to decide which flavor! Last time she got protein there were only 3 flavors anywhere- chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Lol!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my understanding there will be a restock soon. In the mean time go to the main site www.mgnstore.com and use the code in my signature for 25% off.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a tub of the Cinnamon bun in Friday. Wow that is tasty!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the Cake Batter and Cinnamon Bun are really good. Gonna try the Cookies and Cream next time. I think I got my sister hooked on MGN protein now. She's really interested in the Naturals too.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the Cake Batter and Cinnamon Bun are really good. Gonna try the Cookies and Cream next time. I think I got my sister hooked on MGN protein now. She's really interested in the Naturals too.
Whenever you try their Cookies and Cream let me know how you like it please. The last time I had a Cookies and Cream protein(Different company that isn't an AM sponsor) it was one of the worse tastes I've had.

I finally gave in an ordered their Cinnamon Bun last Wednesday, heard too many good reviews to not try it.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whenever you try their Cookies and Cream let me know how you like it please. The last time I had a Cookies and Cream protein(Different company that isn't an AM sponsor) it was one of the worse tastes I've had.

I finally gave in an ordered their Cinnamon Bun last Wednesday, heard too many good reviews to not try it.
O/N cookies and cream? I've had that one, and it's straight vomit mixed with sand.

On the other hand, would you guys say that MGN's cinnabun is like NP's? I miss that protein

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
O/N cookies and cream? I've had that one, and it's straight vomit mixed with sand.

On the other hand, would you guys say that MGN's cinnabun is like NP's? I miss that protein
Yes, O/N. If the cinnamon bun flavor is any good, I'll be calling my mother and getting her to make me some MGN Cinnamon buns haha

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, O/N. If the cinnamon bun flavor is any good, I'll be calling my mother and getting her to make me some MGN Cinnamon buns haha
LOL Tell your mom to drop some samples off at our plant to be tested! We love cinnamon buns!