What are you looking for??

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What would be the top product on your holiday supplement list??

Something that we don't make, that you wish we did! We are in the process of adding a lot of new high-performance supplement products and would like your help in deciding what goes into production! Whoever submits their idea for a new product FIRST wins that product FREE!! Let's see what you guys come up with. Ask Schizm about it, he suggested Eggnog for our Holiday Flavor Contest and just won a free tub of protein! Check out his video below also!!

Fwd: Vid - YouTube

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hey, I know that schizm guy I think...

...I'm always up for a BCAA/EAA mix...so how about that MGN? Bam! also, an Orange Creamsicle protein would be welcome...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh hey, I know that schizm guy I think...

...I'm always up for a BCAA/EAA mix...so how about that MGN? Bam! also, an Orange Creamsicle protein would be welcome...
Both great suggestions! I will def. let the team know about this!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HICA seems to be coming out in at least a couple of diff products & looks promising....I say toss some HICA into a BCAA/EAA mix....do it....

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HICA seems to be coming out in at least a couple of diff products & looks promising....I say toss some HICA into a BCAA/EAA mix....do it....
HICA into a BCAA/EAA Mix? Def an interesting idea! Thanks Schizm I'll def. submit this asap