Are the EAGLES the NEW "MIAMI HEAT" ????

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay here we go again....The Sports Gods are upon us and they greet us with great new information. The Eagles are now unstoppable and are the new "Miami Heat" As Lee Corso once said "NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS!" Granted 60Mill will buy you the best CB in the Game, but last time I checked Chad NoChoke Cinco went to Lady Locks Tom Brady's squad along with Albert "Passed my Fitness Test First Time Around Coach" Haynesworth....That is NOT A team I want to face either??? Not to mention the Hard Knock Jets signed P. Burress....Hmmmmm
WHo really has the best shot to win it all this year??? Let's me know!!

Plaxico Burress, New York Jets sign one-year deal - ESPN New York

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live out by Philly and am originally from NY.....I wouldnt be surprised to see the Jets and Eagles meeting up in February. It will all come down to health, especially for Vick

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I live out by Philly and am originally from NY.....I wouldnt be surprised to see the Jets and Eagles meeting up in February. It will all come down to health, especially for Vick
Vick's health is critical....But not only his health,also the health of all those speedy receivers. D. Jackson was always hurt

Last edited:
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vick's health is crutical....But not only his health,also the health of all those speedy receivers. D. Jackson was always hurt
Tons of speed on a team can sometimes lead to tons of injury..

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I just don't see how this makes the Eagles unbeatable. Yes on paper they are going to be really good, but this is football not Madden 12. I can't figure out why the Eagles would even be the favorite in the NFC. I'm not a Packers fan but the defending champs won the Super Bowl last year with a lot of talented players injured. Getting those guys back alone is huge and the team was talented enough to win it all without them?

I'm not trying to hate on the Eagles, but I just don't buy it yet. I'm not sold Vick is going to be the same QB as last year either, I think he regresses. Let's not forget he wasn't exactly the greatest thing ever when he was in Atlanta. I've got the Pack as the favorite in the NFC and the Eagles in the mix with the Falcons and Saints.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just don't see how this makes the Eagles unbeatable. Yes on paper they are going to be really good, but this is football not Madden 12. I can't figure out why the Eagles would even be the favorite in the NFC. I'm not a Packers fan but the defending champs won the Super Bowl last year with a lot of talented players injured. Getting those guys back alone is huge and the team was talented enough to win it all without them?

I'm not trying to hate on the Eagles, but I just don't buy it yet. I'm not sold Vick is going to be the same QB as last year either, I think he regresses. Let's not forget he wasn't exactly the greatest thing ever when he was in Atlanta. I've got the Pack as the favorite in the NFC and the Eagles in the mix with the Falcons and Saints.
You've made some great arguments! I am sure the season will surprise us all...And who knows with all the practice missing, there will be TONS of injuries..Bad ones

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets hope they aren't the heat.as I've said before its going to come down to how well andy reid can coach when the going gets tough and close he has a track record of not switching up the gameplay at all or enough when things start getting bad.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^this is very true!! I wonder what the ole ball coach will do...

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
non football related, when will massive growth be in stock again on nutra?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
non football related, when will massive growth be in stock again on nutra?
Not sure when it will be be back on Nutra but we have another huge sale on it. I'll PM you

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
when will the protein products (american iso and pure iso) be back in stock at nutraplanet?

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
shoot me a PM for the website with the sale please