BIG SALE ON Muscle Gauge Nutrition Products Via Nutraplanet.com !!! Starts Tomm!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BIG SALE ON Muscle Gauge Nutrition Products Via Nutraplanet.com!! Starts Tomm.
Check out our friends at Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements
for a BIG SALE! Delicious protein flavors like Ice Cream Sandwich, Cake Batter, Cinnamon Bun, Rocky Road, and many more! I'm getting hungry just talking about it! Check them out for exclusive deals and promos on MGN products
huge-impact_8.png
MGN logo.png
whey protein concentrate.png
! Sale starts tomm!

mnowak1228

Awards
I only see one protein product!:1zhelp:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am checking on that for you right now and yes our protein is def. a great deal ;-) Thanks Nutraplanet!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am checking on that for you right now and yes our protein is def. a great deal ;-) Thanks Nutraplanet!
Please let me know if they will be up. I've been watching for a good sale, I'm just hoping I like your flavoring. (Never tried anything from you guys before)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please let me know if they will be up. I've been watching for a good sale, I'm just hoping I like your flavoring. (Never tried anything from you guys before)
You will love the flavoring. With unique flavors like Ice Cream Sandwich, Rocky Road, Cake Batter and others trust me. You will definetely be pleased with your choices ;-) I use them weekly.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You will love the flavoring. With unique flavors like Ice Cream Sandwich, Rocky Road, Cake Batter and others trust me. You will definetely be pleased with your choices ;-) I use them weekly.
I'm definitely interested in cake batter.

What would you describe the Ice Cream Sandwich flavor as? Like chocolate and vanilla or just vanilla?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm definitely interested in cake batter.

What would you describe the Ice Cream Sandwich flavor as? Like chocolate and vanilla or just vanilla?
Ice Cream Sandwich tastes exactly how it sounds. A unique blend of chocolate and vanilla cream.
Cake Batter is actually what I personally use. It takes AAAMAZING in my protein pancakes that I cook. I listed the recipe below also ;-)

1/3 cup oats
4 egg whites
½ banana
¼ cup berries
½ scoop vanilla protein(or Cake Batter or Ice Cream Sandwich even)
Dash of Cinnamon

Try it and let me know bud!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Ice Cream Sandwich tastes exactly how it sounds. A unique blend of chocolate and vanilla cream.
Cake Batter is actually what I personally use. It takes AAAMAZING in my protein pancakes that I cook. I listed the recipe below also ;-)

1/3 cup oats
4 egg whites
½ banana
¼ cup berries
½ scoop vanilla protein(or Cake Batter or Ice Cream Sandwich even)
Dash of Cinnamon

Try it and let me know bud!
I only asked about the Ice Cream Sandwiches because I know there are choc/vanilla, vanilla/vanilla, and strawberry/vanilla. But choc/vanilla sounded like the most reasonable choice. Although in 5 years, I haven't found a vanilla protein I've liked.

Is the cake batter flavor available in the concentrate? Because it's not listed as a flavor for the ISO.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I only asked about the Ice Cream Sandwiches because I know there are choc/vanilla, vanilla/vanilla, and strawberry/vanilla. But choc/vanilla sounded like the most reasonable choice. Although in 5 years, I haven't found a vanilla protein I've liked.

Is the cake batter flavor available in the concentrate? Because it's not listed as a flavor for the ISO.
Yes, the Cake Batter Flavor is available for our Whey Protein Concentrate Supplement. It is listed on our website http://www.mgnstore.com/protein/whey-protein-concentrate.html

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ice Cream sandwich reminded me of cookies n cream. Very tasty indeed

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So, I'm assuming that the concentrate is not included in this sale (since I don't see it listed)?
Not for this particular sale no. The products for this sale are listed on this product page linkhttp://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/muscle-gauge-nutrition/

I would definetely take advantage of this. Not to mention Nutraplanet's flat shipping rate allows you to buy as much as you want and only pay the actual "sale" price plus $5.95. Def. also hard to find ;-) We are happy to bring our tasty products to their site. Great team! ;-)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a deal....awesome combination of great products and speedy shipping

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their pure isolate is top notch. Tastes so damn good. The American Iso I wasn't so happy with.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Their pure isolate is top notch. Tastes so damn good. The American Iso I wasn't so happy with.
Which flavor did you try in the American? You are probably just partial because you know the pure isolate is so delicious... #winning :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which flavor did you try in the American? You are probably just partial because you know the pure isolate is so delicious... #winning :)
Yes, I tried the Chocolate American ISO... Just wasn't the same as Pure Iso, by far.. But that's expected... Look at the price differences! MGN your Pure Iso is great, and usually has a great price tag if you look around on the net. Hopefully Nutra picks up the Iso. :D

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, I tried the Chocolate American ISO... Just wasn't the same as Pure Iso, by far.. But that's expected... Look at the price differences! MGN your Pure Iso is great, and usually has a great price tag if you look around on the net. Hopefully Nutra picks up the Iso. :D
;-) Working on a lot of different things my friend. Stay tuned!

mnowak1228

Awards
Ok, so I picked up a couple sample packs from MGN store and recieved them today. I have one of each flavor of the Whey Isolate, and Van. Huge Impact. The customer service so far is awesome, and the shipping ultra quick!! Look for my reviews on each flavor over the next few days. I especially like the Amino Acid profile that they included in their protein. And in the Isolate a whopping 25g of protein. 24g in Huge impact plus Creatine Mono, and 3 more protein types (Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate, and Milk Protein) for slower digestion (I will be taking this one before bed). Also most of my shakes are mixed with Almond milk except my pre bedtime one, mixed with 2% milk. I cant wait to rip into these delicious little packs of power!!!!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got the American Blend Cinnabon flavor. Out of this world. Best tasting protein I've ever had. But I'm confused to all the different versions you carry..are some discontinued? There's American ISO, American Blend, Concentrate, Isolate, etc etc...can you clear this up for me??

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Boom!

I just got the American Blend Cinnabon flavor. Out of this world. Best tasting protein I've ever had. But I'm confused to all the different versions you carry..are some discontinued? There's American ISO, American Blend, Concentrate, Isolate, etc etc...can you clear this up for me??
Yes Sir Cinnamon Bun is one of my favs!!! Are you speaking in reference to just the Nutraplanet website for our product Tommy?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to see your pure isolate at Nutra. With that said I splurged and picked up 3 tubs of American ISO yesterday. I just couldn't beat the price. I hope its good stuff! 87 bucks for 15 lbs of protein is incredible

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would really like to see your pure isolate at Nutra. With that said I splurged and picked up 3 tubs of American ISO yesterday. I just couldn't beat the price. I hope its good stuff! 87 bucks for 15 lbs of protein is incredible
Your the man Rick. #Winning! What flavors did you get buddy?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All Good

I got one each of cake batter, ice cream sandwich, and vanilla
Yea I'm a fan of all three of those flavors. The Cake Batter and Vanilla taste great for protein pancakes!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm a fan of all three of those flavors. The Cake Batter and Vanilla taste great for protein pancakes!
Oh for sure man! I mix 3 eggs with 1 scoop of Cake Batter.

Curious how that Ice cream sand is... Been thinking of hitting up some of this from Nutra but I do prefer the Pure Isolate more.... Any word on when that will be coming to nutra?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you getting more proteins in at Nutra? or new flavors to the American ISO? I must have Cinnabon/Cinnamon flavor!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to see the pure isolate at Nutra

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really like to see the pure isolate at Nutra
Most definitely. I found it to taste superior to the American Iso.. How do you like the flavors of the American Iso Rick???

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most definitely. I found it to taste superior to the American Iso.. How do you like the flavors of the American Iso Rick???
I have probably around a week left of my current tub of protein before I break into the MGN stuff. I will let you know what I think when I do though bud ;)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
C-Bun is the way to go!

How is the Cinna Bun American ISO? We should get that at Nutra as well!
I personally love the Cinnabun Flavor. It's quite tasty actually! As my buddy says in Mortal Kombat. TEST YOUR MIGHT!