Who's the Hottest Fitness Model???

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay I know right when I wrote this one...It was already going to blow up with Jamie Eason links and Pics! So before that happens, I am going to have to say who is the Hottest Fitness Model OTHER THAN the Queen of Hot, Jamie Eason...Now this Should be Interesting! WHO IS YOUR NUMBER ONE BABE????

I will name one of my favs...Jenna Burns! She's just got that sweet girl vibe. The one you can take to a good old fashioned NFL game and she would actually watch! Paj Mohager, a friend of MuscleGaugeNutrition(he will also be featured in our video series) just did an interview with her and I tell you what...She's def. a hottie. Check out a link to the video!

YouTube - ‪PAJMOHAGER's Channel‬‏

Okay You guys can beat that right??? Well Let Us Know! Who's the Hottest???

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Specs

I'll go with my first fitness model crush:

Monica Brant <wipes drool>

So whats the story? Why is she "The One" I mean other than the OBVIOUS... what makes he stand out from the rest?? There are so many to choose from these days with the "hot factor"

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll have to go with Samantha Baker - mostly for the fact that I know her personally and she is an absolute sweetheart.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well Done!

I'll have to go with Samantha Baker - mostly for the fact that I know her personally and she is an absolute sweetheart.

Well this picture says everything BUT "Sweetheart" LOL But that's def. not a bad thing! She's a winner for sure ;-)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whats the story? Why is she "The One" I mean other than the OBVIOUS... what makes he stand out from the rest?? There are so many to choose from these days with the "hot factor"
stand out from the rest? mostly b/c at 40 she still looks incredible!...and just has a special place in my heart being my first....

.....fitness chick crush ;)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Def. a cutie! How Long has she been in the industry??
I don't know how long she's been modeling but she's been a professional MMA fighter for over 4 years now. And, she kicks a$$!! I wouldn't mind getting into a grappling match with her :laugh:

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
man, I just dont care about this sort of **** like I used to. Too much "self promoting" going on, everyone is a model, seems like they all have their own little retarded websites promoting themselves. Its nothing but egomaniac, self absorbed bull****. A good looking girl, great, and a million others...yada yada yada. And that dip**** doing that interview should be a little more professional than holding a mic up to that girls ass, guy needs to be smacked upside the ****ing head and show the girl a little more respect.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed, respect is important. Keep in mind when you are talking about self promotion that this IS their job, after all. If you were say a mortgage broker, wouldn't you have a website promoting yourself and your services? Fitness models need to promote themselves as they rely on sponsorships, photos shoots, etc. as their source of income. Are some of them egotistical and self absorbed? Absolutely! Please don't group every single fitness model into that stereotype, though. I know quite a few that are quite the opposite of that stereotype.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
True

man, I just dont care about this sort of **** like I used to. Too much "self promoting" going on, everyone is a model, seems like they all have their own little retarded websites promoting themselves. Its nothing but egomaniac, self absorbed bull****. A good looking girl, great, and a million others...yada yada yada. And that dip**** doing that interview should be a little more professional than holding a mic up to that girls ass, guy needs to be smacked upside the ****ing head and show the girl a little more respect.
It's True my man. But that's their job to look hot and get paid...Unforunately Erin Andrews would still make tons of money if she didn't know how to speak so well. It's all about the "audience" they cater to the vast majority and their opinions.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same here

Agreed, respect is important. Keep in mind when you are talking about self promotion that this IS their job, after all. If you were say a mortgage broker, wouldn't you have a website promoting yourself and your services? Fitness models need to promote themselves as they rely on sponsorships, photos shoots, etc. as their source of income. Are some of them egotistical and self absorbed? Absolutely! Please don't group every single fitness model into that stereotype, though. I know quite a few that are quite the opposite of that stereotype.
I def. know some of them personally as well and they are def. smarter than they appear. College grads in food/nutrition sciences, authors, etc. They just don't get "paid" as much money to have an intellectual conversation as they do to pose in small shorts and tops ;-)

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
It's True my man. But that's their job to look hot and get paid...Unforunately Erin Andrews would still make tons of money if she didn't know how to speak so well. It's all about the "audience" they cater to the vast majority and their opinions.
**** man, aint no frikken money in that. Everyone thinks these fitness models have it made, they live broke

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont have anyone to offer....just wanted to see the pics :drool:

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

I seriously just fell in love. ::dies::

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay I know right when I wrote this one...It was already going to blow up with Jamie Eason links and Pics! So before that happens, I am going to have to say who is the Hottest Fitness Model OTHER THAN the Queen of Hot, Jamie Eason...Now this Should be Interesting! WHO IS YOUR NUMBER ONE BABE????

I will name one of my favs...Jenna Burns! She's just got that sweet girl vibe. The one you can take to a good old fashioned NFL game and she would actually watch! Paj Mohager, a friend of MuscleGaugeNutrition(he will also be featured in our video series) just did an interview with her and I tell you what...She's def. a hottie. Check out a link to the video!

YouTube - ‪PAJMOHAGER's Channel‬‏

Okay You guys can beat that right??? Well Let Us Know! Who's the Hottest???
Correction, I have a NEW favorite. But I am completely bias...Shes one of my closest friends too. Her name is Ali Lee....Check this video out! (You Have Been Warned)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfoLY8q058

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very nice! And a Finaflex girl too.. They have great taste!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ali Lee
Okay I have another one but I am bias because she is a personal friend of mine....Check out her video
[video=youtube;v880bUFaxuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v880bUFaxuA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

;-) Bomb.com!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Melissa dettwiler a while ago , not sure what she looks like now but if its about the same then still like her. shes more of a bbrr though then fitness. but w/e

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Melissa dettwiler a while ago , not sure what she looks like now but if its about the same then still like her. shes more of a bbrr though then
Gotcha! Good to know man. You still hitting the weights hard bro?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you catch close ups of her face she's got light freckles too. I'm a sucker for redheads & strawberry blondes

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Now this one is a special treat...Her name is Zuzana, and her accent is enough to make you like her. Not to mention her body is insane. I attached a video of her also. Here's a pic to go along with that ;-)
Zuzana.jpg

Zuzana2.jpg
zuzana3.jpg

VIDEO Link
[video=youtube;_qQtmdKTiVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qQtmdKTiVk[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20070120114437.jpg
Ava-Cowan-1(05).jpg
Ava-Cowan-Female-Fitness-model-bikini-model.jpg

Her name is Ava Cowan!!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@.jpg

!@!@.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.jpg

&&.jpg

&&^.jpg

(.png

@@@!!.jpg

^^!.jpg

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Its not fair hot hot some chicks are... Really

Italia5239

Awards
I'm a little confused..Not everyone is in agreeance that Jamie Eason is #1?

:Thinkingof_: