cinnamon!?!?! WTF!?!?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    green magnitude, been using it for a while.
    Stop it.

I assume this is why. When I use creratine, it isn't the same. It is harder to get DOMS.

I started NO3 overload just for fun, and for the pump, and the day I got "watery" I noticed that the soreness was a lot harder to get. Good pumps, but no good XF pumps..

I think i might be on to something...

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Green Mag is a good product. I ain't putting them down, but from personnal experience, whenever I use creatine, I get these huge pumps, but never get sore. This is why I don't use it often.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

green magnitude, been using it for a while.

I will send you another cycle for you to use. But this time, no creatine. I want to see if you will notice DOMS with it.

And if you feel like it, a log would be greatly appreciated. I would be able to follow along.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I will send you another cycle for you to use. But this time, no creatine. I want to see if you will notice DOMS with it.

And if you feel like it, a log would be greatly appreciated. I would be able to follow along.
    Okay, im going to stop today, hopefully this works man, i really want to experience the results of x factor. But still, im only making satisfactory progress, nothing that would happen without x factor. Im going to change up my routine like you said to get the most out of it. believe it or not ive never workout without creatine, so i don't know what i look like not "watery".lol. I would love to do a log and am going to try my best due to work, etc. but if i can't you can expect a weekly review followed by a long, detailed review. Hopefully we can solve this problem, and help out other people who may have not felt the effects because of the same reasons.Thanks alot jjohn.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

forgot to say that 3/4 the way through the cycle i added in Anabolic pump as my official cycle plan, but im stopped yesterday and am terminating that cycle for sake of x factor. For this cycle i am doing x factor, a multi, and whey, nothing else.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Okay, im going to stop today, hopefully this works man, i really want to experience the results of x factor. But still, im only making satisfactory progress, nothing that would happen without x factor. Im going to change up my routine like you said to get the most out of it. believe it or not ive never workout without creatine, so i don't know what i look like not "watery".lol. I would love to do a log and am going to try my best due to work, etc. but if i can't you can expect a weekly review followed by a long, detailed review. Hopefully we can solve this problem, and help out other people who may have not felt the effects because of the same reasons.Thanks alot jjohn.
    No problem. I suggest you stop the creatine now, and wait a few weeks. A good 60 days would be best between these 2 cycles. Train without creatine, and see. Once you start X Factor at day 25-26 you should feel it kick in.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

No problem. I suggest you stop the creatine now, and wait a few weeks. A good 60 days would be best between these 2 cycles. Train without creatine, and see. Once you start X Factor at day 25-26 you should feel it kick in.
    alright, im not taking it today and your saying i should wait another 60 days before i start the second cycle? since the AA didn't build up is that really necessary? You know more than me though, and i am willing to do what ever you say.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

alright, im not taking it today and your saying i should wait another 60 days before i start the second cycle? since the AA didn't build up is that really necessary? You know more than me though, and i am willing to do what ever you say.
    AA still built up in your system. I know that. Creatine won't wash away AA. It helps buffer PH levels, and I am no expert on this subject, but can lactic acid have a role in all of this? This is what I want to see.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

AA still built up in your system. I know that. Creatine won't wash away AA. It helps buffer PH levels, and I am no expert on this subject, but can lactic acid have a role in all of this? This is what I want to see.
    alright, no problem will stay off for 60 days. I was planning on running p slin/AP after the x factor,(friend gave for free). Should i wait until after the next cycle?
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

alright, no problem will stay off for 60 days. I was planning on running p slin/AP after the x factor,(friend gave for free). Should i wait until after the next cycle?
    Go ahead and do your AP no problem.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

Go ahead and do your AP no problem.
    alright, will do. Ill stay in contact and let you know how the soreness and what not is going without the creatine. Cant wait to try the again!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.1%

Stop it.

I assume this is why. When I use creratine, it isn't the same. It is harder to get DOMS.

I started NO3 overload just for fun, and for the pump, and the day I got "watery" I noticed that the soreness was a lot harder to get. Good pumps, but no good XF pumps..

I think i might be on to something...
    Jjohn. the FAQ says it's not a problem, and some type of creatine is practically a staple for most. I too have not been getting DOMS (except after leg day) and I just started week 4. I stopped all my joint supps after week3 just in case that was it. If I stop my NOS ETHER, assuming creatine is the issue, how long would you expect before DOMS popped up it's ugly little head?
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.11%

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Jjohn. the FAQ says it's not a problem, and some type of creatine is practically a staple for most. I too have not been getting DOMS (except after leg day) and I just started week 4. I stopped all my joint supps after week3 just in case that was it. If I stop my NOS ETHER, assuming creatine is the issue, how long would you expect before DOMS popped up it's ugly little head?
    Should take a few days. Drink TONS of water to help flush the exess water out. Please let me know how it goes
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

just bumping this becuase it has been over 50 days and I am wanting to give x-factor another shot. I have been off creatine the whole time as well as any other supplements that may have any effect. I just want to do this right this time and get some real gains!