XFactor and Microlactin?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
just started my xfactor run this week. i have been taking animal flex and cissus for joint health, is it ok to add Microlactin? I used a couple of months ago and it was great on muscle/joint soreness, want to start again.

"MicroLactin works by inhibiting the migration of neutrophils to sore joint space, which quickly helps reduce both pain and inflammation"

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
just started my xfactor run this week. i have been taking animal flex and cissus for joint health, is it ok to add Microlactin? I used a couple of months ago and it was great on muscle/joint soreness, want to start again.

"MicroLactin works by inhibiting the migration of neutrophils to sore joint space, which quickly helps reduce both pain and inflammation"
From what I can read they are just aminos? Do you have an ingredients list?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
From what I can read they are just aminos? Do you have an ingredients list?
Sorry, no, it just says its derived from milk proteins and that's the best I have found. The effects for me have been pretty fast in terms of relieving soreness and achy joints. Since they dont mention COX-2 or prostaglandins i was hoping it would be ok...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, no, it just says its derived from milk proteins and that's the best I have found. The effects for me have been pretty fast in terms of relieving soreness and achy joints. Since they dont mention COX-2 or prostaglandins i was hoping it would be ok...
I assume it would be good to go, but just to be sure, I would not use it until XF kicks in. Then integrate and see if you still have the DOMS/effects of AA

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume it would be good to go, but just to be sure, I would not use it until XF kicks in. Then integrate and see if you still have the DOMS/effects of AA

If you do recommend taking cissus while on AA, what dose do you rec taking it at? and what about CLA?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Cissus at the regular dose should be fine.

CLA has not much use IMO but if you want to use it, wait til X Factor kicks in, then add it to your regimen.

If fat loss is your goal, X Factor is amazing for it. Just watch your diet properly and you will be surprised.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cissus at the regular dose should be fine.

CLA has not much use IMO but if you want to use it, wait til X Factor kicks in, then add it to your regimen.

If fat loss is your goal, X Factor is amazing for it. Just watch your diet properly and you will be surprised.
Thanks Bro.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Let me know if you need anything.