Any plans on new products from MN???

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Just curious, is MN coming out with any new product release or updated version of AA with added ingredients or anything?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, is MN coming out with any new product release or updated version of AA with added ingredients or anything?
We are coming with something new! But nothing to be revealed at this time!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you guys will like it. I haven't had the chance to give it a shot yet!

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Good for both. This is all I can say!!
I been wondering since MN hasn't made any product ever since X-Factor came out which is a great product which will use soon myself.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Only one question: Any of the new products would be Hormonal?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Will the price of X-Factor be going down soon? Its just seems like a natural reaction to compete with all of the products that has Molecular licensed AA as an ingredient.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Will the price of X-Factor be going down soon? Its just seems like a natural reaction to compete with all of the products that has Molecular licensed AA as an ingredient.
Why would we compete with ourselves? Licensees are kinda part of us too..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Why would we compete with ourselves? Licensees are kinda part of us too..
True, but they(iForce) are offering close to the same amount of AA for the same price with added goodies. I was just wondering if this was a plan.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
True, but they(iForce) are offering close to the same amount of AA for the same price with added goodies. I was just wondering if this was a plan.
This I can't really tell much... Sorry!!

radaruckus

Awards
Just seen two new MN products listed on the internet

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know what they are coming out with

arichindonic acid ethyl ester!

"Another investigation specifically looked at what effect high tissue concentrations of arachidonic acid would have on the prostaglandin system . Investigators loaded high levels of arachidonic acid in the body by requiring subjects to consume 6 grams daily for 2-3 weeks in the form of its ethyl ester. Researchers noted a significant retention of arachidonic acid in the lipids of all tissues measured."

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

"Another investigation specifically looked at what effect high tissue concentrations of arachidonic acid would have on the prostaglandin system . Investigators loaded high levels of arachidonic acid in the body by requiring subjects to consume 6 grams daily for 2-3 weeks in the form of its ethyl ester. Researchers noted a significant retention of arachidonic acid in the lipids of all tissues measured."
HAHAHA LMAO..

Actually, no, this isn't a plan, although it would probably sell like hell lol.

radaruckus

Awards
What I saw was peak beta and lipid stabil, hope the cats not out the bag:ntome:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it revolutionary like x-factor or is it just another bland entry into the market

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
peak beta- tingle free beta alanine for 50 bucks
and
lipid stable- garlic and stuff for 30 bucks

???????????????????????????????????????

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
peak beta- tingle free beta alanine for 50 bucks
and
lipid stable- garlic and stuff for 30 bucks

???????????????????????????????????????
Our beta alanine is a true timed release formula, and cheaper than a lot of other BA's.

Our cholesterol support formula is a LOT more than just garlic buddy :)

This is the MSRP, it will be a lot lower on the intarnet :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hopefully cause i could actually use tingle free beta alanine

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
peak beta and lipid stabil.... im not impressed :(....

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

From what I remember, ArA ethyl ester is less bioavailable than regular. In other words, it is inferior.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
**** man, you need to start hyping up Peak Beta and Lipid Stabil. Don't be afraid to get all ninja with it. Crack the whip on those lazy reps!

:bruce2: