Bromelain and X-factor

1. Bromelain and X-factor

I'm interested if Bromelains anti-inflammatory effects effect any of Xfactor's mechanism's. maybe WL knows or maybe PA can chime in.

http://www.tbyil.com/BromelainT3.jpg
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Bump.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

3. bump if this effects X factor mechanisms(PGF2 ?) I don't think it does and if it does its so small it wouldn't matter-Thats my guess based from my research.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    bump if this effects X factor mechanisms(PGF2 ?) I don't think it does and if it does its so small it wouldn't matter-Thats my guess based from my research.
    I think it would come down to the quantity of Bromelain (mg) used similar to EFAs/Cissus/etc. while using ArA.

I would think you'd be fine unless mega-dosed.

I'll see if I can point someone more knowledgeable towards this thread for you.

5. Since bromelain can act as an anti-inflammatory agent via its ability to reduce levels of prostaglandin E2 (and thromboxane A2), I would probably keep it to a minimum during your X-Factor cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. Bromelain/pineapple
    By zombiemuscle in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:21 PM
  3. X-Factor and Green Bulge or X-Factor and MassFX
    By CrusaderHocky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 06:07 PM