X/F vacation hold???

ctrivedi

Awards
I have to leave the country around the middle of my X-Factor cycle (day 40 of 66) and I don't know how to adjust the dosing while I will be gone and unable to work out :frustrate . I will be gone for 7 days. Currently I weigh 174 lbs so I take 3 caps a day spread evenly.

Did I mention
:frustrate

This is my second cycle - my first (Jan 1) raised me from 166 lbs to 182 lbs - and I had to cut down to my current weight - so I love this sh.t and can't describe how pissed I am!

What should I do while I'm gone? Reduce the dose to 1 a day.. 2 maybe? Keep the current dosing? Buy a 3rd bottle and just ride day 66 to day 100? Please let me know! Thanks -Vedi

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well that kinda sucks. I would just keep the same dose, and do what you can. Chin ups, push ups etc.. It takes a while to build up in your system and if you lower the dose, you won't have optimal levels after your vacation.. So I say keep the same dose even though it really sucks that you will miss 7 dys.

ctrivedi

Awards
Well that kinda sucks. I would just keep the same dose, and do what you can. Chin ups, push ups etc.. It takes a while to build up in your system and if you lower the dose, you won't have optimal levels after your vacation.. So I say keep the same dose even though it really sucks that you will miss 7 dys.
Thanks JJ - This is going to be a looooooong trip :sad: