- 03-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Im simply just taking x-factor with some nitrotech hardcore protien atm. getting great results so far. Im not too serious but still like to have a nice lean body. Im 6'0 190 lbs and my body fat is 10.2 % last time i checked ( 3-4 months ago ) lol. I was wondering what I can take with x-factor to gain some more weight to mabye 195-200 and still have a lean cut body.
note : i have taken 1 bottle of x-factor before but stopped. Im back on it ..half done first bottle alrdy bought second.
- 03-26-2008, 10:28 AM
A lot of factors will influence it's effects. Please post your diet and I'll be glad to help you.
If you aren't too disciplined, and want to gain just by using this supplement, IMO, you won't get much. A solid diet with a solid training is mandatory before using ANY supplement IMO.
- 03-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Oh I eat very well actually.
Morning willm consist of eggs bacon oatmeal
lunch i will go to subway and get a tuna sub
snacks ill have some yogurt, un-salted nuts fruit
dinner mostly chicken, rice, salad, asparagus
03-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Well, if you're looking for an addition to XF, there are many possibilities, one of the most popular is Drive and RPM.
There are many logs out there, so feel free to read a few, and let me know if there's anything else you'd need!
Similar Forum Threads
- By mattakaspeedy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2008, 06:14 PM
- By Guest in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:51 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
- By hardestgainer in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 02:11 PM
- By NDjets78 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:35 PM