X-Factor and Pantothenic Acid (B-5)???

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

X-Factor and Pantothenic Acid (B-5)???

I'v read that x-factor can make one's skin oily. B-5 has been known to help with oily skin. So the question comes up: Can you use x-factor with high amounts of B-5??

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Astronugget View Post
    I'v read that x-factor can make one's skin oily. B-5 has been known to help with oily skin. So the question comes up: Can you use x-factor with high amounts of B-5??
    First off, not everyone will get oily skin, or acne. For those who have gotten this side effect, better results have been achieved through Apple Cider Vinegar (a shot a day) to prevent acne.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

i never said that everyone will get oily skin, and you never really answered my question.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Astronugget View Post
    i never said that everyone will get oily skin, and you never really answered my question.
    Okay, first off. Cal suggested a solution for your problem and advised you to stay away from B5. Good answer IMO. Stay away from these excessive doses. I tried it, and it doesn't do NOTHING. NADA. All it does is give you scars around your lips that won't heal. Do a little reading, and you will see it is not a good idea. If you want to do it anyways, go ahead, there are no interactions with AA.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.9%

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Okay, first off. Cal suggested a solution for your problem and advised you to stay away from B5. Good answer IMO. Stay away from these excessive doses. I tried it, and it doesn't do NOTHING. NADA. All it does is give you scars around your lips that won't heal. Do a little reading, and you will see it is not a good idea. If you want to do it anyways, go ahead, there are no interactions with AA.

B5 most certainly does do SOMETHING. In fact it is the only thing that has done something for me. I've tried everything on the market.. Pro-active, all those washes and soaps.. Nizora shampoo, and antibiotics... I've used up to 16grams of b5 a day and it totally dries all of my pimples up.. After i stoped using it my acne has never came back to what it has been before.. My friend, who has very severe acne, has seen results with it aswell but, once he stoped it came back.. It wont effect everyone the same way.. So i'd at least recommend b5 to try. If you can stomach 10g+ a day you might as well try it..
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.97%

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post

1.) My question was not directly answered in cal's post.

2.) Cal did not directly state or imply to stay away from b-5 for any reason.

3.) I have done a little reading on b-5 (there are many testimonials like leetuser's), hence my original question.

4.) Thank you for answering my question.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Not a problem! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pantothenic Acid (B5)
    By JD Intl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:20 AM
  2. Bulk pantothenic Acid
    By Craigmatthew in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. Information on B5 Pantothenic Acid
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0