X-Factor and Pantothenic Acid (B-5)???
- 03-08-2008, 06:04 PM
- 03-09-2008, 12:54 PM
03-09-2008, 11:26 PM
03-10-2008, 02:07 PM
03-10-2008, 02:44 PM
B5 most certainly does do SOMETHING. In fact it is the only thing that has done something for me. I've tried everything on the market.. Pro-active, all those washes and soaps.. Nizora shampoo, and antibiotics... I've used up to 16grams of b5 a day and it totally dries all of my pimples up.. After i stoped using it my acne has never came back to what it has been before.. My friend, who has very severe acne, has seen results with it aswell but, once he stoped it came back.. It wont effect everyone the same way.. So i'd at least recommend b5 to try. If you can stomach 10g+ a day you might as well try it..
03-10-2008, 05:27 PM
1.) My question was not directly answered in cal's post.
2.) Cal did not directly state or imply to stay away from b-5 for any reason.
3.) I have done a little reading on b-5 (there are many testimonials like leetuser's), hence my original question.
4.) Thank you for answering my question.
03-11-2008, 08:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uwotmate in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2015, 06:11 PM
- By JHawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2004, 06:16 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2004, 02:00 AM
- By The Mayor in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-09-2003, 07:25 PM
- By Andy2k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:45 AM