X-factor Stacks????

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to bulk and wana use X-factor. Im think of stacking it with DRIVE, but i dont know what supplements work best with it. Monetarily i have about 100-130 dollars to spend on 6-8 weeks. I have also the basics and was just wondering what best works with it to put on solid muscle.

:dl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The x-factor/drive/rpm combo is a really solid one, as there are some body chemistry synergies involved. If you are looking for mass gains and less so recomp (what i'm guessing from the pics + stats) then maybe x-factor/mass FX is a little bit better bet. especially since you are 19 if I remember right, so a little bit limited on some things, and likely to not get much effect from natural test boosters :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i just dont know if i could run a mass fx/ x factor stack for 6-8 weeks. (more than 100-130 dollars)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still could just do the x-factor for its 50 days (7 weeks) and use the massfx for the first 4 as it kicks in fast, but x-factor takes time (you don't usually get results from xfactor first 3 weeks)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
so how should i run the x-factor? Do i need a loading phase? im 220 and wana run it for the 50 days

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my feeling would be to buy

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/arachidonic-acid-bulk-x-factor-500-grams.html for $70

and

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/massfx-maximum-strength-120-caps.html for $50.

So thats $120. then take the bulk x-factor as 10g a day, and start with the massfx day 1. X-factor takes 20+ days before it is fully kicked in at the normal dosing. Seems to kick in faster if you raise the dose, but that would mean adding to cost by buying a bottle of xfactor to run on top. I'm running x-factor capsules right now at 1250mg of AA a day (the bulk or normal cap dosage give you 1000mg) for 60 days so it uses 3 bottles, or 1 bulk + 1 bottle.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
will the mass fx yield good results off of one bottle and is the AA at the 10 grams enough for someone who is 220?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd think its enough AA, as haven't really noticed anyone mentioning its dosage being very weight dependent, but i'm not sure. I think 4 lbs in the month on massfx isn't unreasonable for the single bottle, and another 4 the x-factor. but it is hard to guess. we'll see what anyone else says tomorrow :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah those would be great results, but the bottle of mass only lasts like 30 days?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recall seeing some people doing a good 3-4 lbs in gains from a single bottle of the old formula.

Hard to say for you tho, as you are nearer to natural limits than most guys here I think :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah that does suck, but u can always push the limits. I wana pull 600 on dead and run a 4.75 40 by august and hopefully that combo will help. Ill prob run the combo twice with a big break in between.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what about replacing the mass fx with powerFULL. Would powerful be a better supplement with x factor?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a good supplement, not sure about mass gains with it tho. nice recovery with it, thats for sure.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what cant x factor be used in conjunction with??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sesasmin or fish oil is all I can think of. really there isn't much supplement wise that relies on them. Outside of that, any other anti-inflammatory. Works synergistically with many other supps as it has a different mode of action

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Can x factor or mass fx cause gyno or make it worse? i have some from puberty and i would like it to go away and definitely not get worse.

Messenger

Awards
I am also wanting to run bulk AA to gain back some mass after I finish my current cut. I was thinking about using it with 2 bottles of Trib Test Hardcore at 4 caps/day for 50 days, $60 at Nutra prices.
I also have read information about it being beneficial to run a creatine product alongside AA. I think it was due to the increase in absorption to the muscle caused by AA induced inflamation? I think Forslean would be great to add too though, or maybe some Phospatidyl Serine?
I am interested in knowing what you decide and how it goes.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i decided on running a hyperdrol mass fx and retain stack with creatine mono AAKG and a bunch of other goodies for eight weeks. i got a log up to. im prob gonna run a x factor and mass fx stack next though.

Messenger

Awards
Cool. I will check it out for sure. Are you using the new version of MAss Fx?
Another stack I am thinking of is AA + Forskolin for the first three weeks, then Mass Fx Hardcore + AA for the next 4.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah im using the new version. I hear though that AA is best when taken for 50 days cause it takes a while to kick in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, at 1g a day (4 caps) it definitely is best to go at least that long. higher doses kick in faster, so its maybe ok to go shorter.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how about xfactor on a cut
I have been using X-factor while dieting, and seem to be having good results.

Strength is still creeping up, which for me in a cal deficit is very good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems ok all the way around. I've used it mostly in recomps + cuts, right now am using it on a bulk :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, that would be fine, although how much benefit HMB really adds after your first few months of working out is questionable.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, HMB isnt too appealing to me. I was really surprised to see a commercial for Ensure on tv in which they now offer an Ensure plus HMB product. HMB just seems quite out dated.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Hopefully that Ensure can change some minds- they emphasize 'keeping muscle' while aging. Seems like mainstream America is just terrified of having a little muscle mass.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
xfactor and prime or pink magic or hghpro xfactor is good with everything!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jahcuree

Anyone have thoughts on which stack would be superior for weight gain.

XFA + Anavar

or

XFA + Anabeta

??

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have thoughts on which stack would be superior for weight gain.

XFA + Anavar

or

XFA + Anabeta

??
Well, anavar is an anabolic steroid so I can only imagine it would be far more effective than Anabeta... is there something I'm missing?

AnaBeta has a lot of haters and a lot of loyal followers, I havent tried it or researched it enough to really comment. Anavar IIRC is an oral steroid women use as it is less masculinizing than most in terms of lowering voice, hair growth, etc.

IMO XFA and BioForge or XFA and Test Factor are the two best stacks out there.

edit: just googled it and there is a legal supp named after anavar... I wouldnt use anything natty named after an anabolic steroid, just as a rule of thumb those formulas tend to leave a lot to desire.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
fadogia 500 for the 25r with x factor could be good

Jahcuree

Well, anavar is an anabolic steroid so I can only imagine it would be far more effective than Anabeta... is there something I'm missing?

AnaBeta has a lot of haters and a lot of loyal followers, I havent tried it or researched it enough to really comment. Anavar IIRC is an oral steroid women use as it is less masculinizing than most in terms of lowering voice, hair growth, etc.

IMO XFA and BioForge or XFA and Test Factor are the two best stacks out there.

edit: just googled it and there is a legal supp named after anavar... I wouldnt use anything natty named after an anabolic steroid, just as a rule of thumb those formulas tend to leave a lot to desire.
haha yes im currently on anavar, and not too long after i finish it i will be running anabeta for the first time.

So im wondering if adding it in now or waiting for anabeta will be better. Im thinking you like ArA w/ anabolics?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yes im currently on anavar, and not too long after i finish it i will be running anabeta for the first time.

So im wondering if adding it in now or waiting for anabeta will be better. Im thinking you like ArA w/ anabolics?
My two top supplements I recommend to stack with X-Factor are Test Factor or Bioforge. AnaBeta may be a good option as well though but you can certainly wait until your anavar run is over to add in anything else.

Jahcuree

alright, lets see how the anabeta, glycergrow, xfactor stack turns out. Im hoping for the best :)

thanks brotha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright, lets see how the anabeta, glycergrow, xfactor stack turns out. Im hoping for the best :)

thanks brotha
Excellent, I look forward to hearing how you like it!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am presently running Anebeta, and Ursobolic and creatine. I have been running them for four weeks. I was taking a test booster but am finished with that now. I am adding XFactor tomorror and was going to run it at four caps a day spreadout unless you guys can tell me a better way. I am going to run it for the full 50 days..My goals are to gain lean mass..

SJ

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 caps preWO seems to be preferred by the majority of users to 4 caps spread out. Good luck with your run and let me know any questions that you might have along the way.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Few Questions here, I have used ara beafore on at least 3 occasions just want to make it perfect :) :

1. Fish oil omega-3, in the past I have never really stopped using omega-3 caps lets say 3-4 g daily during ara cycle, should I change this time and maybe go for cla or can I keep omega 3 in???

2. if I do strengt and conditioning mornings, cardio, conditioning (tire flips, ropes, trx, hammer bashing), martial arts evenings would 2 and 2 caps post workout be best?

3. I am planning omega T force, prometheus rising (planning on extra agmatine), lean xtreme maybe licogenix if I can get it plus staples like mono, muti, lclt, resveratrol, would you actually recommend for something or against when on xfactor. (just finishing anabeta elite, maybe a week left).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few Questions here, I have used ara beafore on at least 3 occasions just want to make it perfect :) :

1. Fish oil omega-3, in the past I have never really stopped using omega-3 caps lets say 3-4 g daily during ara cycle, should I change this time and maybe go for cla or can I keep omega 3 in???

2. if I do strengt and conditioning mornings, cardio, conditioning (tire flips, ropes, trx, hammer bashing), martial arts evenings would 2 and 2 caps post workout be best?

3. I am planning omega T force, prometheus rising (planning on extra agmatine), lean xtreme maybe licogenix if I can get it plus staples like mono, muti, lclt, resveratrol, would you actually recommend for something or against when on xfactor. (just finishing anabeta elite, maybe a week left).
I always keep omega 3 in, but I lower the dose to 2g fish oil during XF cycle

Yes, 2 and 2 would be perfect in your situation

Everything you are looking to stack with it looks great. Two products I really like stacking with it are BioForge and Test Powder, pick one or the other alongside X-Factor and you are looking at serious potential for gains in strength and size.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
test powder is not something I can do atm, I have 3 bottles of MAN prometheus rising and 2 PNI paragon and some bulk daa powder in my supplement closet so no can do;

as for bioforge it is not available here in Poland,

so I guess I will stick with MAN PR, licogenix should be with me within days and some other product I have obtained magnum thrust the label makes it pretty interesting and it is only good untill may so I have to crack it open (the price was tight though), t force is also on the shelf and I guess it will be its time to shine now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test powder is not something I can do atm, I have 3 bottles of MAN prometheus rising and 2 PNI paragon and some bulk daa powder in my supplement closet so no can do;

as for bioforge it is not available here in Poland,

so I guess I will stick with MAN PR, licogenix should be with me within days and some other product I have obtained magnum thrust the label makes it pretty interesting and it is only good untill may so I have to crack it open (the price was tight though), t force is also on the shelf and I guess it will be its time to shine now.
Excellent, that should make for a very potent stack!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
ok btw do you know if resveratrol fits with ara good or bad

agmantine does it increase daa absorbtion MAN Prometheus has it in already and I got a big sns bottle of 500mg caps should I does it with xfactor also is xfactor best with food or post workout then home and food