- 12-10-2013, 05:43 PM
- 12-10-2013, 08:40 PM
12-10-2013, 11:34 PM
12-11-2013, 12:12 AM
12-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
12-11-2013, 05:30 PM
12-11-2013, 05:32 PM
12-11-2013, 06:21 PM
12-16-2013, 06:07 PM
05-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Can wonen also take xfactor? Im plan to bulk ryt now, im kind a skinny though, but first i know i have to eat more than i used to be. Plan to take this for 50days and heard to stack this with GMS and LCLT. Taking preworkout will it diminish their effect? (Ara)
05-14-2014, 06:44 PM
You're absolutely correct that in order to gain muscle you will have to eat more.
Great stack with GMS and LCLT, take these and your X-Factor all 30-60 minutes pre workout. These will not diminish your X-Factor results, nor will using any other preworkout supplement with it.
Look into the Ultimate X-Factor Bundle for free Peak Beta+ (which includes LCLT)
Similar Forum Threads
- By PennStateMuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2008, 05:21 PM
- By dank311 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-21-2008, 08:47 AM
- By grizzlyman25 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:38 AM
- By NastyNally in forum SupplementsReplies: 48Last Post: 09-18-2007, 11:55 AM
- By apron in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2006, 02:43 PM