X-factor Stacks???? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

X-factor Stacks????

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Jahcuree

alright, lets see how the anabeta, glycergrow, xfactor stack turns out. Im hoping for the best

thanks brotha

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    alright, lets see how the anabeta, glycergrow, xfactor stack turns out. Im hoping for the best

thanks brotha
    Excellent, I look forward to hearing how you like it!
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am presently running Anebeta, and Ursobolic and creatine. I have been running them for four weeks. I was taking a test booster but am finished with that now. I am adding XFactor tomorror and was going to run it at four caps a day spreadout unless you guys can tell me a better way. I am going to run it for the full 50 days..My goals are to gain lean mass..

SJ
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4 caps preWO seems to be preferred by the majority of users to 4 caps spread out. Good luck with your run and let me know any questions that you might have along the way.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Few Questions here, I have used ara beafore on at least 3 occasions just want to make it perfect :

1. Fish oil omega-3, in the past I have never really stopped using omega-3 caps lets say 3-4 g daily during ara cycle, should I change this time and maybe go for cla or can I keep omega 3 in???

2. if I do strengt and conditioning mornings, cardio, conditioning (tire flips, ropes, trx, hammer bashing), martial arts evenings would 2 and 2 caps post workout be best?

3. I am planning omega T force, prometheus rising (planning on extra agmatine), lean xtreme maybe licogenix if I can get it plus staples like mono, muti, lclt, resveratrol, would you actually recommend for something or against when on xfactor. (just finishing anabeta elite, maybe a week left).
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    Few Questions here, I have used ara beafore on at least 3 occasions just want to make it perfect :

1. Fish oil omega-3, in the past I have never really stopped using omega-3 caps lets say 3-4 g daily during ara cycle, should I change this time and maybe go for cla or can I keep omega 3 in???

2. if I do strengt and conditioning mornings, cardio, conditioning (tire flips, ropes, trx, hammer bashing), martial arts evenings would 2 and 2 caps post workout be best?

3. I am planning omega T force, prometheus rising (planning on extra agmatine), lean xtreme maybe licogenix if I can get it plus staples like mono, muti, lclt, resveratrol, would you actually recommend for something or against when on xfactor. (just finishing anabeta elite, maybe a week left).
    I always keep omega 3 in, but I lower the dose to 2g fish oil during XF cycle

Yes, 2 and 2 would be perfect in your situation

Everything you are looking to stack with it looks great. Two products I really like stacking with it are BioForge and Test Powder, pick one or the other alongside X-Factor and you are looking at serious potential for gains in strength and size.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

test powder is not something I can do atm, I have 3 bottles of MAN prometheus rising and 2 PNI paragon and some bulk daa powder in my supplement closet so no can do;

as for bioforge it is not available here in Poland,

so I guess I will stick with MAN PR, licogenix should be with me within days and some other product I have obtained magnum thrust the label makes it pretty interesting and it is only good untill may so I have to crack it open (the price was tight though), t force is also on the shelf and I guess it will be its time to shine now.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

test powder is not something I can do atm, I have 3 bottles of MAN prometheus rising and 2 PNI paragon and some bulk daa powder in my supplement closet so no can do;

as for bioforge it is not available here in Poland,

so I guess I will stick with MAN PR, licogenix should be with me within days and some other product I have obtained magnum thrust the label makes it pretty interesting and it is only good untill may so I have to crack it open (the price was tight though), t force is also on the shelf and I guess it will be its time to shine now.
    Excellent, that should make for a very potent stack!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

ok btw do you know if resveratrol fits with ara good or bad

agmantine does it increase daa absorbtion MAN Prometheus has it in already and I got a big sns bottle of 500mg caps should I does it with xfactor also is xfactor best with food or post workout then home and food
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Exclamation

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-softgels.html

200 XFA soft gels for less than $65.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

ok btw do you know if resveratrol fits with ara good or bad

agmantine does it increase daa absorbtion MAN Prometheus has it in already and I got a big sns bottle of 500mg caps should I does it with xfactor also is xfactor best with food or post workout then home and food

I love Pro Rising, one of the best test boosters and works well with X-Factor/XFA

X-Factor is best on an empty stomach 45-60 minutes preWO (the full 4+ softgel dose)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

what about 2 and 2 pre workout??
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

what about 2 and 2 pre workout??
    Some have tried that and there is certainly nothing wrong with it, but the majority consensus is that the full one gram dosage of arachidonic acid is taken pre workout.
  14. New Member

Would peptides such as ghrp2/cjc1295 be ok with xfactor?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cptstabbin View Post
    Would peptides such as ghrp2/cjc1295 be ok with xfactor?
    We of course cannot recommend such a stack.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Instead of Mass FX, could you stack PNI Paragon? Also how do some of you feel about Prime stacked with ArA?

I'm currently running Anabeta Elite with ArA and will finish ABE before the ArA.
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Instead of Mass FX, could you stack PNI Paragon? Also how do some of you feel about Prime stacked with ArA?

I'm currently running Anabeta Elite with ArA and will finish ABE before the ArA.
    Ara
    EPA
    Anandamide (found in cacao)
    Palmitoylethanolamide (faah inhibitor

Will all aid with arachidonic concentrations when put together
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ara
    EPA
    Anandamide (found in cacao)
    Palmitoylethanolamide (faah inhibitor

Will all aid with arachidonic concentrations when put together
    Great post, awesome to see you looking into the research of ArA and the best stackers to make the most of your X-Factor cycle!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

I will be honest I have done no research on Mass FX. I just noticed you recommended it to a 19 year old. Would it be ok for me? I'm 18 6'1" 240lbs and probably around 13-15% bf. I would also like to run ArA which I have done some research on.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    I will be honest I have done no research on Mass FX. I just noticed you recommended it to a 19 year old. Would it be ok for me? I'm 18 6'1" 240lbs and probably around 13-15% bf. I would also like to run ArA which I have done some research on.
    Test boosters arent usually quite as effective for teenagers as natural test is still high. X-Factor is non hormonal though and was one of few supplements I saw exceptional results with when I was a teenager.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Test boosters arent usually quite as effective for teenagers as natural test is still high. X-Factor is non hormonal though and was one of few supplements I saw exceptional results with when I was a teenager.
    So it wouldn't hurt, but it wouldn't help. Besides maybe a slight placebo the first few weeks! I will likely try X-Gels. I'm trying to gain my strength back from football, so I can compete in a powerlifting meet in a few months! Thanks for the help!
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've seen some studies on anandamide which is hydrolysis is converted to ara via fatty acid amide hydroxylase showing both have some effect on nmda receptor

Seems to be fairly positive too

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

I've seen some studies on anandamide which is hydrolysis is converted to ara via fatty acid amide hydroxylase showing both have some effect on nmda receptor Seems to be fairly positive too
    I really do wish I could understand what you said. However I am not yet there, trying to learn though. Could you dumb it down a bit for me?
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations

I really do wish I could understand what you said. However I am not yet there, trying to learn though. Could you dumb it down a bit for me?
    It's very complex and not well understood. Wish I could. But it seems these things are necessary for fertility and hormone production

They focus on cannabinoid receptors

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

So it wouldn't hurt, but it wouldn't help. Besides maybe a slight placebo the first few weeks! I will likely try X-Gels. I'm trying to gain my strength back from football, so I can compete in a powerlifting meet in a few months! Thanks for the help!
    Support innovation, not only is X-Factor the original ArA supplement but it was created by research scientist William Llewellyn who originally discovered ArA as an ergogen. Additionally, we have since put in well over 100k into human clinical trials on X-Factor. No other ArA supplement has human clinicals backing its effects.

Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Support innovation, not only is X-Factor the original ArA supplement but it was created by research scientist William Llewellyn who originally discovered ArA as an ergogen. Additionally, we have since put in well over 100k into human clinical trials on X-Factor. No other ArA supplement has human clinicals backing its effects. Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
    Oh that makes sense! Thank you!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Oh that makes sense! Thank you!
    Thank you for your interest in ArA!
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations

Support innovation, not only is X-Factor the original ArA supplement but it was created by research scientist William Llewellyn who originally discovered ArA as an ergogen. Additionally, we have since put in well over 100k into human clinical trials on X-Factor. No other ArA supplement has human clinicals backing its effects.

Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
    I have 4 bottles

I'm going to run it during my bulk. Till feb. which means every 2 weeks I can increase the dose by 1 capsule. Yay

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I have 4 bottles

I'm going to run it during my bulk. Till feb. which means every 2 weeks I can increase the dose by 1 capsule. Yay
    You are the man Cannot thank you enough for your support of MN!
  30. New Member

Can wonen also take xfactor? Im plan to bulk ryt now, im kind a skinny though, but first i know i have to eat more than i used to be. Plan to take this for 50days and heard to stack this with GMS and LCLT. Taking preworkout will it diminish their effect? (Ara)
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    Can wonen also take xfactor? Im plan to bulk ryt now, im kind a skinny though, but first i know i have to eat more than i used to be. Plan to take this for 50days and heard to stack this with GMS and LCLT. Taking preworkout will it diminish their effect? (Ara)
    Absolutely, X-Factor is completely safe and effective for both men and women.

You're absolutely correct that in order to gain muscle you will have to eat more.

Great stack with GMS and LCLT, take these and your X-Factor all 30-60 minutes pre workout. These will not diminish your X-Factor results, nor will using any other preworkout supplement with it.

Look into the Ultimate X-Factor Bundle for free Peak Beta+ (which includes LCLT)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...dle-stack.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
  2. X-Factor stacks?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
  3. X-Factor stacks
    By jjohn in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 06:33 AM