X-factor Stacks???? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

X-factor Stacks????

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    alright, lets see how the anabeta, glycergrow, xfactor stack turns out. Im hoping for the best

    thanks brotha

  2. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    alright, lets see how the anabeta, glycergrow, xfactor stack turns out. Im hoping for the best

    thanks brotha
    Excellent, I look forward to hearing how you like it!
  3. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    211959

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am presently running Anebeta, and Ursobolic and creatine. I have been running them for four weeks. I was taking a test booster but am finished with that now. I am adding XFactor tomorror and was going to run it at four caps a day spreadout unless you guys can tell me a better way. I am going to run it for the full 50 days..My goals are to gain lean mass..

    SJ
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4 caps preWO seems to be preferred by the majority of users to 4 caps spread out. Good luck with your run and let me know any questions that you might have along the way.
  5. New Member
    sugardaddy69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    29009

    Reputation

    Few Questions here, I have used ara beafore on at least 3 occasions just want to make it perfect :

    1. Fish oil omega-3, in the past I have never really stopped using omega-3 caps lets say 3-4 g daily during ara cycle, should I change this time and maybe go for cla or can I keep omega 3 in???

    2. if I do strengt and conditioning mornings, cardio, conditioning (tire flips, ropes, trx, hammer bashing), martial arts evenings would 2 and 2 caps post workout be best?

    3. I am planning omega T force, prometheus rising (planning on extra agmatine), lean xtreme maybe licogenix if I can get it plus staples like mono, muti, lclt, resveratrol, would you actually recommend for something or against when on xfactor. (just finishing anabeta elite, maybe a week left).
  6. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    Few Questions here, I have used ara beafore on at least 3 occasions just want to make it perfect :

    1. Fish oil omega-3, in the past I have never really stopped using omega-3 caps lets say 3-4 g daily during ara cycle, should I change this time and maybe go for cla or can I keep omega 3 in???

    2. if I do strengt and conditioning mornings, cardio, conditioning (tire flips, ropes, trx, hammer bashing), martial arts evenings would 2 and 2 caps post workout be best?

    3. I am planning omega T force, prometheus rising (planning on extra agmatine), lean xtreme maybe licogenix if I can get it plus staples like mono, muti, lclt, resveratrol, would you actually recommend for something or against when on xfactor. (just finishing anabeta elite, maybe a week left).
    I always keep omega 3 in, but I lower the dose to 2g fish oil during XF cycle

    Yes, 2 and 2 would be perfect in your situation

    Everything you are looking to stack with it looks great. Two products I really like stacking with it are BioForge and Test Powder, pick one or the other alongside X-Factor and you are looking at serious potential for gains in strength and size.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  7. New Member
    sugardaddy69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    29009

    Reputation

    test powder is not something I can do atm, I have 3 bottles of MAN prometheus rising and 2 PNI paragon and some bulk daa powder in my supplement closet so no can do;

    as for bioforge it is not available here in Poland,

    so I guess I will stick with MAN PR, licogenix should be with me within days and some other product I have obtained magnum thrust the label makes it pretty interesting and it is only good untill may so I have to crack it open (the price was tight though), t force is also on the shelf and I guess it will be its time to shine now.
  8. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    test powder is not something I can do atm, I have 3 bottles of MAN prometheus rising and 2 PNI paragon and some bulk daa powder in my supplement closet so no can do;

    as for bioforge it is not available here in Poland,

    so I guess I will stick with MAN PR, licogenix should be with me within days and some other product I have obtained magnum thrust the label makes it pretty interesting and it is only good untill may so I have to crack it open (the price was tight though), t force is also on the shelf and I guess it will be its time to shine now.
    Excellent, that should make for a very potent stack!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  9. New Member
    sugardaddy69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    29009

    Reputation

    ok btw do you know if resveratrol fits with ara good or bad

    agmantine does it increase daa absorbtion MAN Prometheus has it in already and I got a big sns bottle of 500mg caps should I does it with xfactor also is xfactor best with food or post workout then home and food
  10. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Exclamation


    I'll just leave this here:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-softgels.html

    200 XFA soft gels for less than $65.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  11. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    ok btw do you know if resveratrol fits with ara good or bad

    agmantine does it increase daa absorbtion MAN Prometheus has it in already and I got a big sns bottle of 500mg caps should I does it with xfactor also is xfactor best with food or post workout then home and food

    I love Pro Rising, one of the best test boosters and works well with X-Factor/XFA

    X-Factor is best on an empty stomach 45-60 minutes preWO (the full 4+ softgel dose)
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  12. New Member
    sugardaddy69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    29009

    Reputation

    what about 2 and 2 pre workout??
  13. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    what about 2 and 2 pre workout??
    Some have tried that and there is certainly nothing wrong with it, but the majority consensus is that the full one gram dosage of arachidonic acid is taken pre workout.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  14. New Member
    cptstabbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    25

    Reputation

    Would peptides such as ghrp2/cjc1295 be ok with xfactor?
  15. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cptstabbin View Post
    Would peptides such as ghrp2/cjc1295 be ok with xfactor?
    We of course cannot recommend such a stack.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  16. Advanced Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    170527

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Instead of Mass FX, could you stack PNI Paragon? Also how do some of you feel about Prime stacked with ArA?

    I'm currently running Anabeta Elite with ArA and will finish ABE before the ArA.
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Instead of Mass FX, could you stack PNI Paragon? Also how do some of you feel about Prime stacked with ArA?

    I'm currently running Anabeta Elite with ArA and will finish ABE before the ArA.
    Ara
    EPA
    Anandamide (found in cacao)
    Palmitoylethanolamide (faah inhibitor

    Will all aid with arachidonic concentrations when put together
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  18. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ara
    EPA
    Anandamide (found in cacao)
    Palmitoylethanolamide (faah inhibitor

    Will all aid with arachidonic concentrations when put together
    Great post, awesome to see you looking into the research of ArA and the best stackers to make the most of your X-Factor cycle!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  19. New Member
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I will be honest I have done no research on Mass FX. I just noticed you recommended it to a 19 year old. Would it be ok for me? I'm 18 6'1" 240lbs and probably around 13-15% bf. I would also like to run ArA which I have done some research on.
  20. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    I will be honest I have done no research on Mass FX. I just noticed you recommended it to a 19 year old. Would it be ok for me? I'm 18 6'1" 240lbs and probably around 13-15% bf. I would also like to run ArA which I have done some research on.
    Test boosters arent usually quite as effective for teenagers as natural test is still high. X-Factor is non hormonal though and was one of few supplements I saw exceptional results with when I was a teenager.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  21. New Member
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Test boosters arent usually quite as effective for teenagers as natural test is still high. X-Factor is non hormonal though and was one of few supplements I saw exceptional results with when I was a teenager.
    So it wouldn't hurt, but it wouldn't help. Besides maybe a slight placebo the first few weeks! I will likely try X-Gels. I'm trying to gain my strength back from football, so I can compete in a powerlifting meet in a few months! Thanks for the help!
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Test boosters arent usually quite as effective for teenagers as natural test is still high. X-Factor is non hormonal though and was one of few supplements I saw exceptional results with when I was a teenager.
    I've seen some studies on anandamide which is hydrolysis is converted to ara via fatty acid amide hydroxylase showing both have some effect on nmda receptor

    Seems to be fairly positive too
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  23. New Member
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I've seen some studies on anandamide which is hydrolysis is converted to ara via fatty acid amide hydroxylase showing both have some effect on nmda receptor Seems to be fairly positive too
    I really do wish I could understand what you said. However I am not yet there, trying to learn though. Could you dumb it down a bit for me?
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post

    I really do wish I could understand what you said. However I am not yet there, trying to learn though. Could you dumb it down a bit for me?
    It's very complex and not well understood. Wish I could. But it seems these things are necessary for fertility and hormone production

    They focus on cannabinoid receptors
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  25. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    So it wouldn't hurt, but it wouldn't help. Besides maybe a slight placebo the first few weeks! I will likely try X-Gels. I'm trying to gain my strength back from football, so I can compete in a powerlifting meet in a few months! Thanks for the help!
    Support innovation, not only is X-Factor the original ArA supplement but it was created by research scientist William Llewellyn who originally discovered ArA as an ergogen. Additionally, we have since put in well over 100k into human clinical trials on X-Factor. No other ArA supplement has human clinicals backing its effects.

    Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  26. New Member
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Support innovation, not only is X-Factor the original ArA supplement but it was created by research scientist William Llewellyn who originally discovered ArA as an ergogen. Additionally, we have since put in well over 100k into human clinical trials on X-Factor. No other ArA supplement has human clinicals backing its effects. Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
    Oh that makes sense! Thank you!
  27. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    Oh that makes sense! Thank you!
    Thank you for your interest in ArA!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Support innovation, not only is X-Factor the original ArA supplement but it was created by research scientist William Llewellyn who originally discovered ArA as an ergogen. Additionally, we have since put in well over 100k into human clinical trials on X-Factor. No other ArA supplement has human clinicals backing its effects.

    Not to mention, it can easily be found for the same price or less than xgels.
    I have 4 bottles

    I'm going to run it during my bulk. Till feb. which means every 2 weeks I can increase the dose by 1 capsule. Yay
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  29. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have 4 bottles

    I'm going to run it during my bulk. Till feb. which means every 2 weeks I can increase the dose by 1 capsule. Yay
    You are the man Cannot thank you enough for your support of MN!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  30. New Member
    paula's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Can wonen also take xfactor? Im plan to bulk ryt now, im kind a skinny though, but first i know i have to eat more than i used to be. Plan to take this for 50days and heard to stack this with GMS and LCLT. Taking preworkout will it diminish their effect? (Ara)
  31. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Rep Power
    932084

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    Can wonen also take xfactor? Im plan to bulk ryt now, im kind a skinny though, but first i know i have to eat more than i used to be. Plan to take this for 50days and heard to stack this with GMS and LCLT. Taking preworkout will it diminish their effect? (Ara)
    Absolutely, X-Factor is completely safe and effective for both men and women.

    You're absolutely correct that in order to gain muscle you will have to eat more.

    Great stack with GMS and LCLT, take these and your X-Factor all 30-60 minutes pre workout. These will not diminish your X-Factor results, nor will using any other preworkout supplement with it.

    Look into the Ultimate X-Factor Bundle for free Peak Beta+ (which includes LCLT)

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...dle-stack.html
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
  2. X-Factor stacks?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
  3. X-Factor stacks
    By jjohn in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 06:33 AM
  4. X-Factor/ Anagen / Powerfull stacks
    By jays23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:16 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in