1 more question of X factor!
- 02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
- 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM
02-06-2008, 06:39 PM
If you are ill enough to need Anti-Biotics then it may be best to forgo XF until you're better, whether the Antibiotic will effect the ArA or not.
And if you back pain is keeping you from lifting then there is no point in taking XF anyway. I would stop the cycle, heal up, and play it by ear as to if and when you'll either resume or invest in a full cycle again.
02-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2003, 11:23 PM
- By DoubleDenim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2003, 11:12 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2003, 07:59 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-06-2003, 04:26 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:58 PM