1 more question of X factor!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Okay my back is killing me and I need some pain killers badly. But it says no anti-inflammatory..What would happen If I just took maybe 2 pills for the back pain, would it mess up the X factor gains?

Are you allowed to take anti-biotics while on X factor? thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay my back is killing me and I need some pain killers badly. But it says no anti-inflammatory..What would happen If I just took maybe 2 pills for the back pain, would it mess up the X factor gains?

If your back is killing you, I suggest you take a break of XF. If you want to know if it will cease XF's gains, yes it will. Antibiotics should be okay, but I advise you to talk with your doctor, as I have no idea what is your health condition.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established

If you are ill enough to need Anti-Biotics then it may be best to forgo XF until you're better, whether the Antibiotic will effect the ArA or not.

And if you back pain is keeping you from lifting then there is no point in taking XF anyway. I would stop the cycle, heal up, and play it by ear as to if and when you'll either resume or invest in a full cycle again.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
back pain is gone..
The anti-biotics is just for an infection.. nothing serious. I will ask my doctor though..!

If you are ill enough to need Anti-Biotics then it may be best to forgo XF until you're better, whether the Antibiotic will effect the ArA or not.

And if you back pain is keeping you from lifting then there is no point in taking XF anyway. I would stop the cycle, heal up, and play it by ear as to if and when you'll either resume or invest in a full cycle again.