1T ethergels?

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
How were the 1T ethergels? How effective/gains? Comparable to? Dosage?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's too bad that they are gone. I'd have tried them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely got decent results from these, but the side effects (lethargy) were intense.

I would call taking labeled dosage equivalent to around 300mg of 1-AD.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
compare

What would you compare them to as far as products out today (SD, PP, EPI, HD, etc)?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, ethergels are 1-T, and Supah, Ep-pee, and Hay-low, are all different substances so it is not compariable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you compare them to as far as products out today (superdrol, PP, EPI, HD, etc)?
You would need to stack them with some form of test, as they shut you down HARD. Without Test, you will not feel like a healthy man at all.

Some of the stuff up now (Havoc in particuar) was developed to give a nice compromise between utra gains and felling like ass, to steadier gains while still feeling good.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
test

So you would need injectible test to stack with this? Is there anything oral you could take?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you would need injectible test to stack with this? Is there anything oral you could take?
Not so much. If you can find some transdermal 4-AD it would be work...or yeah, injectible test.

That or deal with the side effects.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
1-test lethargy is nothing compared to Superdrol lethargy ,from my experiences..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EasyEJL Anabolics 5
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 25