Oil options with X-Factor

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Oil options with X-Factor

I'm used to having 6 teaspoons of olive oil a day, mixed in with protein shakes. Now that I'm starting on 2 bottles of X-Factor I understand I should cut that out.

I've been told that I can substitute the Olive oil with Coconut Oil and that it'll be fine. However I have two questions:

1. Is Coconut Oil common? I've gone to a bunch of grocery stores and no one has it.

2. Are there any other types of oils that are still ok with X-Factor?

Thanks..

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderer;
    I'm used to having 6 teaspoons of olive oil a day, mixed in with protein shakes. Now that I'm starting on 2 bottles of X-Factor I understand I should cut that out.

I've been told that I can substitute the Olive oil with Coconut Oil and that it'll be fine. However I have two questions:

1. Is Coconut Oil common? I've gone to a bunch of grocery stores and no one has it.

2. Are there any other types of oils that are still ok with X-Factor?

Thanks..
    Olive oil, basically rich in monounsaturated fats, contains polyphenols, squalenes, tyrosols, and beta-sitosterols, that altogether demonstrate significant anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. In particular, these constituents appear to inhibit the pathways of omega-6-fats, arachidonic acid and arachidonic-acid metabolites. In short, olive oil may interfere with your gains from X-Factor.

Coconut oil contains medium chain fats (medium chain triglycerides) such as lauric acid, and also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.

In general, you may want to avoid so-called "healthy oils" to maximize your gains from an arachidonic-acid supplement. I know that, in some cases, the key will be the amounts of these oils you consume during your arachidonic-acid supplementation, yet in many cases, it will be hard to say how much is too much. So, it might help to err on the side of caution.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 05:29 AM
  3. Jabaha's ADDING LEAN MASS WITH X-FACTOR
    By jabaha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 09:37 PM
  4. What protein bar works with x-factor?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 08:06 AM
  5. Oratropin with X-factor?
    By swoody in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 08:22 AM