Stacking XF + Halodrol LG

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for the exact amount of AA in the Halodrol Liquigels for a awhile and have come up empty. I read a post that said HLG contained about 250 mg of AA....anyone know if this is correct?

I've got some boxes of HLG that I don't want to waste so I figured I'd stack it with some XF...Just need to know how much AA is in HLG so I get the dosing of AA correct.

Also, has it been found to be okay to supplement with fish oils while on XF? I read conflicting opinions.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I've been looking for the exact amount of AA in the Halodrol Liquigels for a awhile and have come up empty. I read a post that said HLG contained about 250 mg of AA....anyone know if this is correct?

I've got some boxes of HLG that I don't want to waste so I figured I'd stack it with some XF...Just need to know how much AA is in HLG so I get the dosing of AA correct.

Also, has it been found to be okay to supplement with fish oils while on XF? I read conflicting opinions.
People are just speculating, no one knows when it comes to a prop. blend of any product unless a company reveals how much of a certain ingredient.

3 caps a day of HLG is enough AA, but some users stack X-Factor with it and those people are usually 240lbs+

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
People are just speculating, no one knows when it comes to a prop. blend of any product unless a company reveals how much of a certain ingredient.

3 caps a day of HLG is enough AA, but some users stack X-Factor with it and those people are usually 240lbs+
Roger that...thanks for the reply.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You can dose 4 caps a day along with the HLG no problem, but be prepared for some serious soreness!

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
I fail to understand why people stack the two when they are damn near the same thing. Please explain! I mean, I know HLG have like DHEA and maybe something else in them but aren't they essentially the same product? Seems like stacking creatine mono with CEE to me. Maybe I'm an idiot though and haven't looked at the label on HLG close enough though.......(an idiot because I should probably do that before posting this......sigh, maybe later, I'm too tired.)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I fail to understand why people stack the two when they are damn near the same thing. Please explain! I mean, I know HLG have like DHEA and maybe something else in them but aren't they essentially the same product? Seems like stacking creatine mono with CEE to me. Maybe I'm an idiot though and haven't looked at the label on HLG close enough though.......(an idiot because I should probably do that before posting this......sigh, maybe later, I'm too tired.)
Stacking the 2 gives you a higher dose of AA...and a chance to use up any HLG that were bought in a blind frenzy to get the newest product when it was released before anyone tried it out...:hammer:

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
Stacking the 2 gives you a higher dose of AA...and a chance to use up any HLG that were bought in a blind frenzy to get the newest product when it was released before anyone tried it out...:hammer:
Ah, all makes sense now! I just never knew why some people would do that, combine the two, that is. I mean, personally, I'd just buy more of one of them if I wanted a higher dose of AA. But yeah, succumbing to marketing hype and the sheer joy of throwing money down the toilet in order to have the latest and greatest supplement before knowing anything about is hard to overcome! I'm so much happier now that I research stuff before buying. Come to find out I really don't need much at all, just the bare essentials.