Questions Before I Take X-Factor

Awards
How would X Factor be stacked with the original Rebound?? What dosage do you recommend the Rebound be taken at? I am 6'3, 205, 34 years old, no problem in past with Gyno. I have a bunch of original Rebound and would like to use them.

Also, if I eat a little below maintance but high protein (1-1.5 grams protein per lb), would I probably see a leaning effect?

My goal is to hopefully see lean gains with X Factor. Not looking to get huge, just lean gains as I would be coming off of cut (Velocity Diet).

Is it ok to take with "fat burner"?

I am very excited to take this product as I have followed logs and heard so many positive things about it!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How would X Factor be stacked with the original Rebound?? What dosage do you recommend the Rebound be taken at? I am 6'3, 205, 34 years old, no problem in past with Gyno. I have a bunch of original Rebound and would like to use them.

Also, if I eat a little below maintance but high protein (1-1.5 grams protein per lb), would I probably see a leaning effect?

My goal is to hopefully see lean gains with X Factor. Not looking to get huge, just lean gains as I would be coming off of cut (Velocity Diet).

I am very excited to take this product as I have followed logs and heard so many positive things about it!!!
Is there some particular reason you want to use the rebound? x-factor is non hormonal, so it wont have an effect on it. You probably should either save or trade off the rebound really, for when you are using something hormonal.

xfactor is good for lean gains, a number of users showed scale weight losses with increased strength and lowered bf% using it, so its not just a bulker.

Awards
I thought I have seen people taking AI's with X Factor and I figured that Rebound would boost my testosterone while taking X Factor, which would further increase strength and help lean out. Doesn't HLG have an AI in it??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I just think its unnecessary there too :) You can take it that way, theres no contraindications to doing it. Most of the time people are using the AIs if they specifically have estrogen issues or are using compounds that aromatize. It should work out fine tho, may help some additional mass gain

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

As EJL stated, there are no contradictions on it. You can, however, start the rebound at day 21, thourough the rest of the cycle. Rebound is known to cause some joint dryness, as well as X Factor for some, so be carefull on this one, or grab some cissus.

Enjoy!

Awards
I have some Cissus and Powerful that I could use. Thanks for all your help guys!!