My X-Factor Review

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok ladies and gents just wanted to share my thoughts on MN's X Factor. I bought these bottles myself so I have no bias here. And also for $hits and giggles I didn't read anything about Xfactor I just bought it as I heard it was a good supp. I did this because I think all too often we read the label claims and any little change that has to do with what the supp is supposed to do we credit the supp.

Anyway currently taking 4/day, 2 in the morning with breakfast then two after my workout with a meal. Been taking it now for almost 3 weeks and have noticed some nice things happening. I haven't noticed a huge increase in size but what i have noticed is a nice strength increase. I just flat out feel stronger in the gym. The second and probably the most important benefit is I'm having ZERO knee pain when doing cardio. I have PFS Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome and my knee's usually bother me when I run or even go down stairs. Well lately I've been doing a lot of cardio to get ready for the beach and a few days ago I realized that I have no pain in my knee's. I didn't even noticed until the wife asked how my knee's were. I thought for a second wow they feel pretty damn good.

ANyway thumbs up from me on this one hopefully down the road I'll get some nice lean mass as well.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha good to know! I cant wait to try x-factor. hope things go well for you!

BullzEye

BullzEye

Awards
You still have a good portion of the cycle too complete. Keep us updated.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yes I do. I'll update again when and if I start to see other changes. So far the lack of knee pain is putting a smile on my face.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes I do. I'll update again when and if I start to see other changes. So far the lack of knee pain is putting a smile on my face.
You will see the fat loss/mass gains starting to happend at aroud day 25 you'll feel it kick in. And for your morning dose, you can spread these in two meals, no need to take 2 caps at the same time in the morning. Pre workout, I've noticed better pumps when I take 2 caps. So to summarize, I'd take 1 cap breakfast, 1 cap snack, 2 caps pre wo. Maybe that will help more with your knees, as it's not fully loaded yet :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Definitely kicks in better when you reach the 2nd bottle. Enjoy!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Definitely kicks in better when you reach the 2nd bottle. Enjoy!
Of course, this is when everything gets wonderfull. That's like a good beer buzz. You only start to see the effects after 10 bottles :lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha I've made the changes and split up the morning dose. So far everything is going well nothing new to report. I have noticed a tad bit of fat loss even though my diet hasn't been dead on so that's a good thing. Anyway all is right and I"m enjoying X factor I think I'll grab some more and just keep on running it with maybe a small break here and there.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha I've made the changes and split up the morning dose. So far everything is going well nothing new to report. I have noticed a tad bit of fat loss even though my diet hasn't been dead on so that's a good thing. Anyway all is right and I"m enjoying X factor I think I'll grab some more and just keep on running it with maybe a small break here and there.
Good stuff man I'm glad you like it!