x factor stack question

suntzu4666

Awards
would it be a good idea to stack x factor with igf-2 or sarm-x or a-bomb planning on trying one of the three with x factor just wondering on your thoughts

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would stack X-Factor with IGF-2, not Sarm X ( no offense, but this is hype in a bottle, waste of money), a bomb you can use, but my best recommendation would be tu use IGF-2 and X Factor.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would stack X-Factor with IGF-2, not Sarm X ( no offense, but this is hype in a bottle, waste of money), a bomb you can use, but my best recommendation would be tu use IGF-2 and X Factor.
I would too....Actually that is my next stack. 60 days of X-Factor at 5 caps a day stacked with 2 bottles of IGF-2. Now that it anabolic.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would too....Actually that is my next stack. 60 days of X-Factor at 5 caps a day stacked with 2 bottles of IGF-2. Now that it anabolic.
Stop growing man you're scaring me!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Stop growing man you're scaring me!
Haha...I shrank for 5 weeks because of not lifting after surgery. Once I feel 100% again, then I will start growing like a weed on XF.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Haha...I shrank for 5 weeks because of not lifting after surgery. Once I feel 100% again, then I will start growing like a weed on XF.
Yeah, I heard. No worries, muscle memory will chime in too! :bb3:

suntzu4666

Awards
I was on the same train of thought about the sarm-x thought I would give it a fair chance. The problem is I am coming off of a 60 day cycle of IGF-2 and was trying to stay hormone free for at least another 30-45 days, I've tried the A-bomb and was pleased with it I'm just trying to really kick it up a notch before my winter bulk any suggestion about what to stack with X- factor to kick it up will be greatly appreciated and thank you for the quick response...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dude, take a look at the testing thread ;)