Are the results worth the lack of EPA/DHA?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering about this supplement (X-factor), as it seems to produce decent or better than decent gains (am I correct?) in muscle mass. However, what "irks me" is the fact that for it to work well, you'd have to cut out healthy fats like Flameout, or whatever high potency EPA/DHA fish oil you use, right?

I guess you take a health-hit on some level any time you go for relatively quick gains?

I just don't know if I could justify cutting out a good fish oil supplement and all of the health benefits that go with it, for even 10 lbs of muscle.

But if it's 15-20....I'll go without my fish oil for 2 months. lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks....one question and I could figure this out for myself but I'm being lazy; does one bottle cover 50 days?:hammer:
You need 2 bottles at 4 caps a day for a full 50 day cycle. Please get 2 bottles, at it will kick in at the middle of the cycle, so at the end of the first one.

Lander

Lander

Awards
Dosing is 4 times daily evenly spaced out, and does it matter if it is pre- meal or not?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Does not matter at all. You can take 2 pre wo. This will enhance the pumps.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys studied fish oil consumption with X factor as suggested by the FAQ?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
As stated in the FAQ:
13. Do I need to avoid fish entirely?

You should still eat fish. We will be investigating the interactions of different levels of fish oil supplementation with X-Factor in the very near future. The good thing is that in some cases the clinical benefits of fish oil appear to be directly tied to increases in cell membrane arachidonic acid. This is good news for the future of this supplement and those that love fish oil.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

As stated in your response:

As stated in the FAQ:
13. Do I need to avoid fish entirely?

You should still eat fish. We will be investigating the interactions of different levels of fish oil supplementation with X-Factor in the very near future. The good thing is that in some cases the clinical benefits of fish oil appear to be directly tied to increases in cell membrane arachidonic acid. This is good news for the future of this supplement and those that love fish oil.
Have you guys studied fish oil consumption with X factor as suggested by the FAQ?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ahem. Not yet sir. In the near future. But we know as a fact that low dose is OK. 1-2 grams of fish oil is not a problem at all.

Hope this helps.

Lander

Lander

Awards
Ahem. Not yet sir. In the near future. But we know as a fact that low dose is OK. 1-2 grams of fish oil is not a problem at all.

Hope this helps.
I am starting Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle next week.... I can still take my fish oil while on Xfactor? I dont have issues with NOT taking fish oil while on cycle just to make sure I get the most of my Xfactor. I have seen some really good results through logs with this product and am hoping for some serious mass from it!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know this too can probally be found elsewhere probally that faq you posted JJ but for the sake of bein lazy is arachidonic acid suppressive whatsoever to HTPA or require any sort of post cycle therapy (even though thyroid supps arent suppressive to HTPA the usually need their own respective "post cycle therapy" to jumpstart your natty thyroid production) and what would this be?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am starting Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle next week.... I can still take my fish oil while on Xfactor? I dont have issues with NOT taking fish oil while on cycle just to make sure I get the most of my Xfactor. I have seen some really good results through logs with this product and am hoping for some serious mass from it!
I just cut it off for the cycle. If you are taking them now, it will hit even harder if you cut them off.

Have fun!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i know this too can probally be found elsewhere probally that faq you posted JJ but for the sake of bein lazy is arachidonic acid suppressive whatsoever to HTPA or require any sort of post cycle therapy (even though thyroid supps arent suppressive to HTPA the usually need their own respective "post cycle therapy" to jumpstart your natty thyroid production) and what would this be?
Not at all. Not to be pimping, but I kept 100% of my gains, and still was getting huge pumps even after, the huge pumps will simply gradually decrease when you come off. So you're still gaining after the cycle, on top of keeping all of it.

Hope that clears up the confusion.