Just a quick question on fat intake while on x-factor

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I tend to take in 20 grams of fat a day from almonds, should i change this while on x-factor or will this be okay? I am thinking I am going to get most of my fats from eggs and milk products... I think im gonna buy some extra virgin coconut oil as well. Is that all good?

Also I plan on starting rebound reloaded at the end of week 2, and activate at the end of week 3. Does this sound solid?

thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tend to take in 20 grams of fat a day from almonds, should i change this while on x-factor or will this be okay? I am thinking I am going to get most of my fats from eggs and milk products... I think im gonna buy some extra virgin coconut oil as well. Is that all good?

Also I plan on starting rebound reloaded at the end of week 2, and activate at the end of week 3. Does this sound solid?

thanks
Well, if I were you, I'd just use XF + ActivAte, and keep the AI for later. Your fats are okay, take at least 20% of your total calorie intake in these fats. Coconut oil is a great idea too.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
any particular reason on the AI? Last time I ran x-factor I ran it just rebound xt and by the end of the 50 days I was 20 lbs heavier.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
any particular reason on the AI? Last time I ran x-factor I ran it just rebound xt and by the end of the 50 days I was 20 lbs heavier.
You can use it, but I would say ActivAte + XF is really the bomb. I would do the ai at day 50. It'll last longer, and you'll pull out more results IMO.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I see, well currently my plan of action is to run the nha stack with x-factor and then begin an epistane cycle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Please let me know how you like it!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
1 more question, will white flood interfere with x-factor in any way? Thanks again!

Kavinsky

Kavinsky

Awards
Is there any problem with consuming large amounts of Peanut Butter while using x-factor?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
How would X-factor fair for someone who has a diet that is made up of 60-75% fat during the week? I eat 200-300g of fat each day during the week which is only 22-25g from Omega-3's, 100-200g of saturated fat (from beef, eggs, cheese, etc.) and the rest from Mono's (EVOO). As far as Omega-3's I have 5 tblspns milled flax in the morning for the fiber and 10 caps fish oil per day to equal 1g EPA/DHA, which is non-negotiable for health reasons. My question is what are the general guidelines for this product? No Omega-3's? Would my diet be Okay since I eat such a high ratio of saturated/monounsaturated fats to Omega 3's?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
How would X-factor fair for someone who has a diet that is made up of 60-75% fat during the week? I eat 200-300g of fat each day during the week which is only 22-25g from Omega-3's, 100-200g of saturated fat (from beef, eggs, cheese, etc.) and the rest from Mono's (EVOO). As far as Omega-3's I have 5 tblspns milled flax in the morning for the fiber and 10 caps fish oil per day to equal 1g EPA/DHA, which is non-negotiable for health reasons. My question is what are the general guidelines for this product? No Omega-3's? Would my diet be Okay since I eat such a high ratio of saturated/monounsaturated fats to Omega 3's?
This is the first time i read something like that. 60-75% of your total caloric intake is from fat? This is something I've never seen, especially on a bodybuilder. I usually recommend a 40-40-20 ratio (PCF). I also would suggest you to lower the O3's to 1 cap a day, without flax. If you want, you can give it a try, but I doubt you will benefit fully from this diet while on AA.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback. I am on the Anabolic Diet which is roughly 65%/30%/5% Fat/Protein/Carbs during the week and 60%/10%-20%/20-30% Carbs/Protein/Fat during the weekend carb ups. It is a great diet for maximizing test, GH, insulin, etc. but I won't go into all the benefits. Maybe I'll give X-factor a shot if I ever cycle off the diet but for now less than 1g EPA/DHA a day is a no go for me. I already eat so many damn eggs I probably get a lot of AA as it is.

By the way I've been following your log closely JJohn and you make me want to try X-factor so bad with the sick results you've been getting!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback. I am on the Anabolic Diet which is roughly 65%/30%/5% Fat/Protein/Carbs during the week and 60%/10%-20%/20-30% Carbs/Protein/Fat during the weekend carb ups. It is a great diet for maximizing test, GH, insulin, etc. but I won't go into all the benefits. Maybe I'll give X-factor a shot if I ever cycle off the diet but for now less than 1g EPA/DHA a day is a no go for me. I already eat so many damn eggs I probably get a lot of AA as it is.

By the way I've been following your log closely JJohn and you make me want to try X-factor so bad with the sick results you've been getting!
Not a problem man! And thanks for the thumbs up on my progress!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Rad83 Anabolics 9
Weight Loss 0
Supplements 11