X-Factor with Synthetize
- 08-15-2007, 03:13 AM
- 08-15-2007, 05:38 PM
I don't think you would have any problems with it. Please let us know how it works for you!
- 08-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Actually, this should be a pretty potent recomp stack...ideal for nutrient partitioning into muscle cells and away from fat.
You should be able to put on some decent size while leaning up.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
08-15-2007, 05:51 PM
08-16-2007, 02:16 AM
08-17-2007, 07:36 AM
No worries, you should be fine!
Similar Forum Threads
- By San Quinn in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
- By nycste in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
- By vidapreta in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:18 AM
- By Wanker527 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:39 AM
- By Australian made in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-22-2007, 08:06 PM