X-factor in recomp?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.87%

X-factor in recomp?

How would you use x-factor during a recomp?And would i have to worry about the oils in lite salad dressings ?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhighlander View Post
    How would you use x-factor during a recomp?And would i have to worry about the oils in lite salad dressings ?

You don't need to worry about the oils in your salad dressings. Without knowing exact brands, it is hard to talk about specific ingredients, but unless you are drenching 7 meals per day in the stuff, it probably doesn't matter anyway.

I'm not sure I understand your question about the recomp. If I were wanting to use it in that scenario, I would probably start my calories off right at maintenance, then up them if I found I was dropping too much weight. I hope that answers your question, if not let me know what else you would like to know and hopefully I can help.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.87%

Well I'm eating below maintenance calories .And have been using hyperdrolx2 and mass fx for the past six weeks and have been losing weight with my strength going up just loving it .I was suggested to me that i go on x-factor after the other stuff to help keep progress going good .So would you have any advise for using x-factor during cutting ?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhighlander View Post
    Well I'm eating below maintenance calories .And have been using hyperdrolx2 and mass fx for the past six weeks and have been losing weight with my strength going up just loving it .I was suggested to me that i go on x-factor after the other stuff to help keep progress going good .So would you have any advise for using x-factor during cutting ?

Enjoy it. That is really the best advice I can give you.

Really, just know that X-Factor increases some people's appetites, so be ready for it and plan your meals accordingly. I've found I can combat the hunger by making my meals a little smaller and adding in an extra one to make up for the calories. Whatever works for you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:13 AM
  2. Proviron in recomp??
    By thething86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:39 AM
  3. Cortisol; limiting factor in gains?
    By phaeton66 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0