xfactor q's

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it advantageous at all to do a shorter cycle of x-factor? what I really mean is does it take a while for benefits to start to show? Or would using a single bottle show any value?

Also is there any more info on fish oil supplementation? or should I just avoid it until after? I do tend to eat fish or some sort of seafood for at least one meal a day, but I lean towards the less fatty ones, tilapia, whitefish, haddock, cod, etc.

Any other specific recommendations besides what is in the april dated FAQ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would not run one bottle, because the effects start to kick in on the 2nd one (no scam, lol)

As far as fish go, try to limit it to 2x a week, or go with non fatty fish

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll clip salmon out, or just maybe once or twice the whole cycle then. Most white fish are pretty low fat. Other fats like in cottage cheese, or chicken or red meat are ok tho, just not in excess? so I should follow just "normal" eating on them. I've been on a 6 month cut, so i've eaten VERY clean for a long time, its a habit now :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main things I take that I have some question about are glucosamine, chondroiting, msm, and cissus. Not NSAIDs, but all have their anti-inflammatory effects

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
MSM, regular cissus, chrondoitine, glucosamine are all fine. Eat regularly, and make no change. Just don't supplement with O 3's, or max 2 caps a day. If you eat fish ocasionnaly, you have nothing to worry about :)

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Other fats like in cottage cheese, or chicken or red meat are ok tho, just not in excess?

Those fats that you named, along with other dairly and meats (outside of fish obviously) are fine, even in excess. You can eat as much as your heart desires, just keep it within your normal nutritional goals.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know this also. What in the extraction/standardization of Super Cissus would interfere with AA's anabolic pathway?
I haven't had any problems with it, I am the only one who have logged it as far as I know.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
how were your joints when adding in Cissus?
They were perfect. Even though I didn't have bothering issues with XF's sides. I had a little pain when I took 2 before sleep, in the morning, I felt it a little in my hands. When I added cissus, there was no pain.