How much AA does one cap of X-F contain?

  1. How much AA does one cap of X-F contain?


    Is it 250mg pure aa?


  2. Yes. 250 Mg.

  3. We can't have this be a two post thread, so I'll just chime in and say, "Yes, each pill is 250mg of AA."

    There, that's better.
    •   
       


  4. How much AA-oil is there in one cap ?

  5. Do I really have to answer again? 250mg...

  6. If there is 250mg of AA-oil in one cap, and AA-oil is :

    "AA Oil (a proprietary blend of arachidonic acid, palmitic acid, steric acid, linoleic acid, y-linolenic acid, dihomo-y-linolenic acid, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, lignoceric acid, and other fatty acids), gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel color, and carob.
    "
    How can there be 250 mg of Arachidonic acid then ??

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Do I really have to answer again? 250mg...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    If there is 250mg of AA-oil in one cap, and AA-oil is :

    "AA Oil (a proprietary blend of arachidonic acid, palmitic acid, steric acid, linoleic acid, y-linolenic acid, dihomo-y-linolenic acid, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, lignoceric acid, and other fatty acids), gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel color, and carob.
    "
    How can there be 250 mg of Arachidonic acid then ??
    The carob, gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel coulour are the caps themselves. You have 250mg.

  8. So it is 250mg of the blended oil, and the normal AA-oil on the market is 40% Arachidonic Acid.
    That makes 100mg of Arachidonic Acid per cap !?

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    The carob, gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel coulour are the caps themselves. You have 250mg.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    So it is 250mg of the blended oil, and the normal AA-oil on the market is 40% Arachidonic Acid.
    That makes 100mg of Arachidonic Acid per cap !?
    I ain't sure bout the exact percentage I will check that.

  10. Bump !

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I ain't sure bout the exact percentage I will check that.

  11. So how much AA is in each XF pill?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    So how much AA is in each XF pill?
    it seems a little vague...

    If the oil blend in total is 250mg's, it is 100mg's AA

    If the oil blend in total is 625mg's, then there is 250mg's of AA

  13. So could anyone with a scale and Xfactor check the weight of a cap.

    Quote Originally Posted by BullzEye View Post
    it seems a little vague...

    If the oil blend in total is 250mg's, it is 100mg's AA

    If the oil blend in total is 625mg's, then there is 250mg's of AA
  14. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    So could anyone with a scale and Xfactor check the weight of a cap.
    seems like the most obvious conclusion to come too...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BullzEye View Post
    it seems a little vague...

    If the oil blend in total is 250mg's, it is 100mg's AA

    If the oil blend in total is 625mg's, then there is 250mg's of AA
    Is a MN rep willing to confirm this?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BullzEye View Post
    Is a MN rep willing to confirm this?
    I am checking on this at the moment

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I am checking on this at the moment
    Thank You

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I am checking on this at the moment
    How is that coming along mate. Its been a week...any news?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BullzEye View Post
    How is that coming along mate. Its been a week...any news?
    No news yet.. Sorry. They seem to be very busy these days..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    No news yet.. Sorry. They seem to be very busy these days..
    As long as your trying. I guess one of us should resort to plan b, weigh one cap. If it is over 750mgs the chances are it is 250mgs of AA, rather than 100mg's.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BullzEye View Post
    As long as your trying. I guess one of us should resort to plan b, weigh one cap. If it is over 750mgs the chances are it is 250mgs of AA, rather than 100mg's.
    Just weighed one, came out to 900 mg give or take 10 mg depending on placement on the scale

  22. Are you counting the weight of the softgel itself? Those are extremely heavy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Are you counting the weight of the softgel itself? Those are extremely heavy.
    Yes, doesnt really seem practical to try to get the oil out and get an accurate measure

    I did think about the weight of the cap but that would explain the labeling at 250 mg AA with a blend of oils,assuming the cap weighs ~ 275 mg this would work out perfect but that may not be the case
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how much creatine in one tablet of con-cret??
    By izzyd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:05 AM
  2. How much Divanil in 2 caps of Activate Xtreme?
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 07:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 10:38 AM
  4. how much protein does one need?
    By gbody in forum Bulking
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in