Do x-factor gains stay?

Red06

Awards
i know gains from some supplements fade or diminish once you discontinue the cycle. is x-factor like that or are the gains "real" in that they wouldnt fade if diet and protein intake were in check?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes they stay

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
They definitely stay. The strength and muscle gain that I received from my last X-Factor cycle didn't go away at all once I was done.

Jkauf

Awards
good to know they stay...
how are the gains on this anyways??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a part of the AM summer sale is it? Cause thats not too bad then, 2 bottles over 7 weeks to get 5-10 lbs. It costs more than a PH pulse, but safe, legal, and not banned by natural bodybuilding associations. I've been planning on a slow lean bulk between september and however long it takes to hit 200lbs again but at 10% bf :) Whats the "off" time after a 50 day run?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Its not a part of the AM summer sale is it? Cause thats not too bad then, 2 bottles over 7 weeks to get 5-10 lbs. It costs more than a PH pulse, but safe, legal, and not banned by natural bodybuilding associations. I've been planning on a slow lean bulk between september and however long it takes to hit 200lbs again but at 10% bf :) Whats the "off" time after a 50 day run?
The off time should be 50 days. I recommend 80 days. This way you really get the full effects all the time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm pity I already have so many supps already here and planned, it would be worthwhile to hit the first 50 days as soon as I can. I was waiting for the NP bulk X-factor thats been talked about, just to save some $, and I ended up winning 2 months worth of stuff from applied nutriceuticals in a contest :D I guess i'll hit x-factor afterwards, just would be nice to do it right now, then use the AN stuff, then another round of x-factor. Money's too tight tho, just got back from vacation

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmm pity I already have so many supps already here and planned, it would be worthwhile to hit the first 50 days as soon as I can. I was waiting for the NP bulk X-factor thats been talked about, just to save some $, and I ended up winning 2 months worth of stuff from applied nutriceuticals in a contest :D I guess i'll hit x-factor afterwards, just would be nice to do it right now, then use the AN stuff, then another round of x-factor. Money's too tight tho, just got back from vacation
I am sure that when the time comes, you will definetly enjoy it!