Do x-factor gains stay?

  1. Do x-factor gains stay?


    i know gains from some supplements fade or diminish once you discontinue the cycle. is x-factor like that or are the gains "real" in that they wouldnt fade if diet and protein intake were in check?


  2. yes they stay

  3. They definitely stay. The strength and muscle gain that I received from my last X-Factor cycle didn't go away at all once I was done.
    •   
       


  4. good to know they stay...
    how are the gains on this anyways??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf View Post
    good to know they stay...
    how are the gains on this anyways??
    Most users report fat loss as well as mass increase. Most users gain 5-10 lbs. in 50 days.
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Most users report fat loss as well as mass increase. Most users gain 5-10 lbs. in 50 days.
    is that at the 5/day dosage?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    is that at the 5/day dosage?
    No, the regular 4-day, for 50 days. Good question!
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Its not a part of the AM summer sale is it? Cause thats not too bad then, 2 bottles over 7 weeks to get 5-10 lbs. It costs more than a PH pulse, but safe, legal, and not banned by natural bodybuilding associations. I've been planning on a slow lean bulk between september and however long it takes to hit 200lbs again but at 10% bf Whats the "off" time after a 50 day run?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its not a part of the AM summer sale is it? Cause thats not too bad then, 2 bottles over 7 weeks to get 5-10 lbs. It costs more than a PH pulse, but safe, legal, and not banned by natural bodybuilding associations. I've been planning on a slow lean bulk between september and however long it takes to hit 200lbs again but at 10% bf Whats the "off" time after a 50 day run?
    The off time should be 50 days. I recommend 80 days. This way you really get the full effects all the time.
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Hmm pity I already have so many supps already here and planned, it would be worthwhile to hit the first 50 days as soon as I can. I was waiting for the NP bulk X-factor thats been talked about, just to save some $, and I ended up winning 2 months worth of stuff from applied nutriceuticals in a contest I guess i'll hit x-factor afterwards, just would be nice to do it right now, then use the AN stuff, then another round of x-factor. Money's too tight tho, just got back from vacation
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm pity I already have so many supps already here and planned, it would be worthwhile to hit the first 50 days as soon as I can. I was waiting for the NP bulk X-factor thats been talked about, just to save some $, and I ended up winning 2 months worth of stuff from applied nutriceuticals in a contest I guess i'll hit x-factor afterwards, just would be nice to do it right now, then use the AN stuff, then another round of x-factor. Money's too tight tho, just got back from vacation
    I am sure that when the time comes, you will definetly enjoy it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long do research chemicals typically stay "good" for?
    By GOING4SWELL in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:43 PM
  2. Post-Cycle Injury, will gains stay??
    By Tdilliner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 02:18 AM
  3. X-Factor users.... stay away from melatonin.
    By NO HYPE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:59 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 03:57 PM
  5. Do acne meds effect muscle gains/protein synthesis
    By BigBadDbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in