x factor questions

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hey guys looking to start a cut and x factor has got my interest. x factor ok when eating foods with olive oils? and when should it be dosed? all help is appreciated i dont have much time to search out all these answers so thx in advance. i was advised to do x factor at 1250-1500 mg for 60 days by sum1 who has done it before and cuz of my size. any thoughts? also is it alrite wit stims?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hey guys looking to start a cut and x factor has got my interest. x factor ok when eating foods with olive oils? and when should it be dosed? all help is appreciated i dont have much time to search out all these answers so thx in advance. i was advised to do x factor at 1250-1500 mg for 60 days by sum1 who has done it before and cuz of my size. any thoughts? also is it alrite wit stims?
Well, first things first. Olive oil would be best at a minimal intake. For the fat, I suggest you get some PB and coconut oil. It can be dosed like this: divide the doses thourough the day, but on workout days, take 2 caps. You can do 3 bottles for 60 days if you like I'm sure you can handle it. I suggest you use less stims as you might not feel the DOMS as much (this is the case for me), and you won't feel it work as much. This is just my opinion though, and it's still ok to use stims.

Have fun!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hopefully i can get this answer fast. should i take with or without food?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
thx for the quick reply just swallowed my first dose. taking it with DCP on my cut and no stims for the next 60 days. this will be interesting. reps for you to the fast reply

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thx for the quick reply just swallowed my first dose. taking it with DCP on my cut and no stims for the next 60 days. this will be interesting. reps for you to the fast reply
No problem! Please let me know how you like it!