X- factor cycle

OBeast

Awards
I am going to try XF for the first time I am going to do 1000mg x 50 days. What is the best timing I didnt know if 2+2 or if I should do 1+1+1+1

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would spread evenly thourough the day. But on workout days, use 2 pre workout.

Have fun and let us know your results!

OBeast

Awards
I wish that I had taken more objective measurements to judge by. But so far the I am just using the mirror and my strength. Everyone sayes the real gains start on the second bottle I cant wait . On day one I benched 315x4 which wasnt far from a pr and today which is day 18 and I got 325x8 which is a pr.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I wish that I had taken more objective measurements to judge by. But so far the I am just using the mirror and my strength. Everyone sayes the real gains start on the second bottle I cant wait . On day one I benched 315x4 which wasnt far from a pr and today which is day 18 and I got 325x8 which is a pr.
That's great man! Keep it up! Train hard, and it shall pay out!

OBeast

Awards
Had to cut the cycle short. No sides I just was going out of town and wouldnt have access to a gym so I ran a gram a day for 41 days. Strength went up all over most noticeably on bench went from 315x4 tp 365x5 not bad in 6 weeks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Had to cut the cycle short. No sides I just was going out of town and wouldnt have access to a gym so I ran a gram a day for 41 days. Strength went up all over most noticeably on bench went from 315x4 tp 365x5 not bad in 6 weeks
You were in the best time period. Too bad you had to cut it short!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
jesus man you'd expect those results from a SD cycle or something! Thats a crazy strength increase, well done. After 50 days for me unfortunately i made maybe a 10lb increase on my bench. Better then nothing but was hoping for a little more but i have kept all the strength and its still slowly climbing. I was attepmting more of a recomp and in that respect it worked wonderfully.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Works great for a recomp. Especially when the diet is perfect. I like your avy Australian made!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Works great for a recomp. Especially when the diet is perfect. I like your avy Australian made!
cheers mate, i stole it from another thread but i'm claiming it :rasp:

OBeast

Awards
Yeah I was recomping sorta I would each about 200-300 above maintenance for a day or 2 the at maintenance for a day or 2 then 200-300 below for a few. Ending up losing about 5lbs while gaining some serious muscle. All my lifts didnt shoot up as hight as my bench I had just been at that plateu for a while and when the levie broke that bithch busted wide open.

Also how long should these pills be good for opened. I was thinking of running another cycle at the first of the year and if these pills would still be good I could throw them in and run a 59 day cycle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was recomping sorta I would each about 200-300 above maintenance for a day or 2 the at maintenance for a day or 2 then 200-300 below for a few. Ending up losing about 5lbs while gaining some serious muscle. All my lifts didnt shoot up as hight as my bench I had just been at that plateu for a while and when the levie broke that bithch busted wide open.

Also how long should these pills be good for opened. I was thinking of running another cycle at the first of the year and if these pills would still be good I could throw them in and run a 59 day cycle.
As long as the expiry date is not passed, you are top notch :)