Is CLA ok with X-Factor?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
gonna run 40days@1250mg/ED, dropping Sesamin and omega-3s during the run, wondering if i should also drop CLA.

thanks

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
gonna run 40days@1250mg/ED, dropping Sesamin and omega-3s during the run, wondering if i should also drop CLA.

thanks
Their are no clear cut contradictions between the two, so you can try it if you like but I think there are better options for this scenario.

Also you can keep the fish oil just make sure it's low dosed (1-3grams top)

Personally I'd run the X-Factor + (Stim Fat burner or TTA or Dicana or Thytrotabs)

Then afterwards use the Sesamin/CLA/Fish Oil stack

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Their are no clear cut contradictions between the two, so you can try it if you like but I think there are better options for this scenario.

Also you can keep the fish oil just make sure it's low dosed (1-3grams top)

Personally I'd run the X-Factor + (Stim Fat burner or TTA or Dicana or Thytrotabs)

Then afterwards use the Sesamin/CLA/Fish Oil stack
Best Advice eva :)

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Dan is a smart man, I would run a XF with some Activate, Melting Point (DCP seems ideal, but i read it might hinder AA?) and Thyrotabs.

Since I cant run that, I will be running a XF, HLG, Melting point and TT:D

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i actually started xf with havoc, and Melting Point.

(ooh, and RPM is in the mail....)

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards

Did you already start?

I'd save the TTA and XF for PCT personally (or completely after your PCT is over)

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards

Sounds pretty damn sweet to me. If money isn't an issue, X-Factor on-cycle is very intriguing.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
sorry I didn't respond sooner, I am just starting week 3 of xf and havoc, currently at 40mg/ED (am, noon, 2 prew in evening), and 1250mg of xf (am, pm, 2prew, bedtime).

This is my first cycle, didnt know what to expect. During the day I feel hard and slightly pumped, vascularity is up. I am leaning out very nicely and muscle mass is going up, I have gained a solid pound in each of the last two weeks and getting cuts in places I didn't even know existed. My recovery is very good, considering I started DC last week and doing 4 workouts a week instead of three. RPM adds a nice preworkout boost, as I don't really FEEL xf and havoc at workout time beyond what Xceed and RPM provides (but the results I definitely feel, I think I know what back pumps finally means).

I opted for the stacking as there seemed to a real synergy on paper in respect to AR stimulation. I havent hit the xf DOMS, but since I am doing DC not sure if I will or if I will know its from xf or DC. I am going to run both for 4 more weeks, upping havoc to 50mg the last couple of weeks so that I finish the bottles.

part I hate about my first cycle is I keep rethinking my PeeCeeTee, trying to avoid the kitchen sink mentality, but dont want to underestimate effects of havoc. So far libido is great and the boys feel the same.