Sesathin and X-factor together OK?

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Just wondering if anybody has info on this combo. Looking to lean up a little while putting on some muscle with the X-factor, but I remember you should not take certain oils or fats....would this be one of them? Thanks! getsum27

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
You should avoid antiinflammatory drugs/oils with X-factor. Sesamin has antiinflammatory properties. If taken together, seperate the dosing apart from each other. I'd say it would be a better bet to just take one or the other.

Nutraplant will soon be releasing Bulk x-factor @ a slight discount. fyi

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anybody has info on this combo. Looking to lean up a little while putting on some muscle with the X-factor, but I remember you should not take certain oils or fats....would this be one of them? Thanks! getsum27
Sesamin should be avoided. You could go with some MCT's. Avoid Flax, and avoid too much fish oils. If you want to lean up while on X-Factor, you could try it solo. You will see that it has very potent recomp potential on it's own.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Sesamin should be avoided. You could go with some MCT's. Avoid Flax, and avoid too much fish oils. If you want to lean up while on X-Factor, you could try it solo. You will see that it has very potent recomp potential on it's own.
Weird, I was just thinking about what to stack with XF for a cut, on my way outta the gym today. Has anyone logged/reviewed AA+Sesamin?

What about stacking AA with 6g of a good CLA ED?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird, I was just thinking about what to stack with XF for a cut, on my way outta the gym today. Has anyone logged/reviewed AA+Sesamin?

What about stacking AA with 6g of a good CLA ED?
CLA is to avoided as well. An XF/TTA stack seems to be a stack that has many people intrigued.